The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

TNT Hsia's Lesson of Warriorship of the Day:

Cord: Is that the secret? The monkey tried to circle you, you kept turning?

Blind Master: The way of the monkey is to play the fool. While you laugh at his antics, he bites you from behind. Unmask his ego and you expose a coward disguised as a monkey (like an Ultimate Warrior).

Cord: I don’t have any reason to fight monkeys. This lesson has no value.

Blind Master: One is taught in accordance to one’s fitness to learn

TNT Hsia: Which is why the Ultimatae Warriors hate these lessons while others love them

(italics, mine)

Guest Leviticus
No was your last line on that "thumb" thing an expression of affection you give each other at the Ultimatae Warrior parties? I'm not interested.[/size]

There you go again with your Elektra complex. Too bad your range of vocabulary is only limited to god and bitch, ELECTRA being too complicated to spell for you and then you come along and indeed make it complex for even you to understand! Ikaw lang nakakaintindi sa logic mo hunghang!!! Kumbaga in society you are the detested idiot who screams and whines all the time.

lesson for the day? pffffftttt.. dogs will always be dogs no matter what quotation from a pirated DVD they use like a security blanket. here's a message from my DVD collection, the universal message of f#&k YOU! Mahirap ba intindihin? sabi nila things are easier to remember if repeated many times so for your benefit na rin you intellectual wannabe:

f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU!

kulang pa? still haven't sunk in? f#&k YOU!

you said it yourself.. "No" and "I'm not interested". bwahahaha! mathematics says that two negatives should be converted to a positive. There is hope for your yet!!! nyahahaha! the assh*le teacher is now the lame student!

you're always trying to compensate for something.. even sending in a picture of your fellow schoolmates. dami ka kuleksyon ah that you keep passing off as other people's.

Edited by Leviticus
There you go again with your Elektra complex. Too bad your range of vocabulary is only limited to god and bitch, ELECTRA being too complicated to spell for you and then you come along and indeed make it complex for even you to understand! Ikaw lang nakakaintindi sa logic mo hunghang!!! Kumbaga in society you are the detested idiot who screams and whines all the time.

lesson for the day? pffffftttt.. dogs will always be dogs no matter what quotation from a pirated DVD they use like a security blanket. here's a message from my DVD collection, the universal message of f#&k YOU! Mahirap ba intindihin? sabi nila things are easier to remember if repeated many times so for your benefit na rin you intellectual wannabe:

f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU! f#&k YOU!

kulang pa? still haven't sunk in? f#&k YOU!

you said it yourself.. "No" and "I'm not interested". bwahahaha! mathematics says that two negatives should be converted to a positive. There is hope for your yet!!! nyahahaha! the assh*le teacher is now the lame student!

you're always trying to compensate for something.. even sending in a picture of your fellow schoolmates. dami ka kuleksyon ah that you keep passing off as other people's.

You mean you need a collection of pirated DVDs to come out with those two words? Spoken like a true ipis! I understand, you're just having a bad hangover & a sore butt, courtesy of your gayprens. Thanks for the morning laff-in, O Sufferer of the Bitch Complex.

Please backread, O sufferer of the Bitch Complex. The honor bestowed upon me of having a God Complex was from you. For that, I thank you once again. By the way, I'm sure your gaypren, altoknoakt, whom I formally appointed "spellcheck of my FIGHT CLUB" certainly appreciates your assistance & coming to his rescue.

WHAT THE f#&k!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HONOR BESTOWED UPON YOU IS HAVING A PRIMARY COMPLEX (TAMA ANG SPELLING).

WAG KANG MAGPAKA PILET DAHIL WE BELONG TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL, IKAW DUN KA SA LOWEST LEVEL NG HUMAN INTELLECT!!!!!!!!!

BUTI PA APPOINT MO NA LANG ANG SARILI MO NA OFFICIAL KISS ASS, COCK SUCKER NG MTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DE p#ta KA 4 LIFE TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Leviticus
You mean you need a collection of pirated DVDs to come out with those two words? Spoken like a true ipis! I understand, you're just having a bad hangover & a sore butt, courtesy of your gayprens. Thanks for the morning laff-in, O Sufferer of the Bitch Complex.

hahaha!! no thank you and IN YOUR DREAMS!!!

ano ako magpapakagago sa iyo? nyahahaha!!!

From altoknonutzdimakatotnak

WHAT THE f#&k!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HONOR BESTOWED UPON YOU IS HAVING A PRIMARY COMPLEX (TAMA ANG SPELLING).

WAG KANG MAGPAKA PILET DAHIL WE BELONG TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL, IKAW DUN KA SA LOWEST LEVEL NG HUMAN INTELLECT!!!!!!!!!

BUTI PA APPOINT MO NA LANG ANG SARILI MO NA OFFICIAL KISS ASS, COCK SUCKER NG MTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DE p#ta KA 4 LIFE TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. This microbe can't tell up from down, has an Elektra Complex & a bevy of gayprens who come to their mutual rescue when they become faggots in distress.

Edited by TNT Hsia

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!

Let it be known to all here present that TNT Hsia, the Room Owner, officially recognizes the union in unholy matrimony of Wee Willie Woodpecker & his Missus, Altoknonutzdimakatotnak ...

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg

Leviticus may now raise objections & either way forever lose his peace.

Congratulations to the swit couple & please don't victimize any children by trying to adopt them.

Pictures of last night's despedido-dida for Leviticus, where he gets a good luck kiss from CRAPGIRL, which also coincided with the Ultimatae Warriors' Silver Anniversary ...

http://www.terragalleria.com/images/us-ca/usca9380.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS. Has it been that long?

Edited by TNT Hsia
Interesting. This microbe can't tell up from down, has an Elektra Complex & a bevy of gayprens who come to their mutual rescue when they become faggots in distress.

HEY SPERM FACE, UP IS WHERE WE'RE AT AND DOWN IS WHERE YOU BELONG (IN HELL) WITH ALL TH E COCK SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TANG INA MO PA DIN TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures of last night's despedido-dida for Leviticus, where he gets a good luck kiss from CRAPGIRL, which also coincided with the Ultimatae Warriors' Silver Anniversary ...

http://www.terragalleria.com/images/us-ca/usca9380.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS. Has it been that long?

WOW NICE PIC! NOW AT LEAST WE HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU AND MR TETICLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUKENG INA MO PA DIN 4 EVER TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW NICE PIC! NOW AT LEAST WE HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU AND MR TETICLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUKENG INA MO PA DIN 4 EVER TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ei, that's not what the caption said. At least you've proven you can't read & need your no.2 gaypren Leviticus to do your proofreading & gaywriting.

Edited by TNT Hsia
FROM NONATZDIMAKATOTNAKDRETURNOPDAKUMAG

TOO BAD FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WERE NOT INVITED !!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HINDOT KA PA DIN TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the looks of it, it was only for faggots like you & your Ultimatae Warriors. A DESPEDIDO-PIDA, A SILVER ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR GAY SOCIETY & YOUR GAY WEDDING. Oh, best wishes to you & your Mrs. WEE WILLIE DIMAKATOTNAK

Edited by TNT Hsia
O TALAGA LANG HA...........

O SIGE KUNG DI KA BAKLA SAGUTIN MO NGA ITO NG "YES OR NO"

SUNTUKAN NA LANG TAYO???? PAPALAG KA BA !!!!!!!

DICKHEAD KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

O O ... huwag kang iiyak ha! Kanina ka pang gustong makipag SEB in the guise of suntukan. Spadahan naman talaga ang hanap mo. By the way ...

http://www.derbygarage.com/ProductImages/small-crybabies.jpg. Just hook up with your "homie homos" & go jelly wrestle with them at your favorite gay bar.

HOY KUPAL!!!!!!!!!! WAG KANG MANG GIGIL PATI MGA PUNCTUATION MARKS MALI NA AY TANGA TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O WAG MO NANG EDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNG HANG KA TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]

Remember, you are the spellcheck of the FIGHT CLUB. So huwag mo naman ipahiya sarili mo when you reveal your ignorance of the BB codes as well as other matters. Pasalamat ka't pinagbibigyan kita.

O O ... huwag kang iiyak ha! Kanina ka pang gustong makipag SEB in the guise of suntukan. Spadahan naman talaga ang hanap mo. By the way ...

http://www.derbygarage.com/ProductImages/small-crybabies.jpg. Just hook up with your "homie homos" & go jelly wrestle with them at your favorite gay bar.

TARANTADO HINDI MO PA DIN SINAGOT !!!!!!!!!!

SO AMINADO KA NA BAKLA KA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPOT KA PA DIN TNT !!!!!!!!!!

TARANTADO HINDI MO PA DIN SINAGOT !!!!!!!!!!

SO AMINADO KA NA BAKLA KA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPOT KA PA DIN TNT !!!!!!!!!!

I do not say "kung..." . "if ...", or set any conditions to determine if you are a microbe, a faggot & a coward. I KNOW YOU ARE ALL THREE!!! Real men like me *mamatay ka na sa inggit* don't ask for a fight, they just fight.

Remember, you are the spellcheck of the FIGHT CLUB. So huwag mo naman ipahiya sarili mo when you reveal your ignorance of the BB codes as well as other matters. Pasalamat ka't pinagbibigyan kita.

BB CODE MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OO NGA PINAG BIBIGYAN MO AKO, BAT DI MO AKO PAGBIGYAN NA MAG SUNTUKAN TAYO KUNG TALAGANG PINAG BIBIGYAN MO AKO !!!!!!!!!!!

STUPIDO KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

FROM ALTOKNONUTZDIMAKATOTNAK

BB CODE MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OO NGA PINAG BIBIGYAN MO AKO, BAT DI MO AKO PAGBIGYAN NA MAG SUNTUKAN TAYO KUNG TALAGANG PINAG BIBIGYAN MO AKO !!!!!!!!!!!

STUPIDO KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true gay blade. Nanghihiling na pagbigyan ... Where's your pride? Begging like that! Oh, sya nga pala, mikrobyo ka na, bakla ka pa, hanggang satsat na walang binatbat ka talaga!

Edited by TNT Hsia