WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

dude face ba si orton ngayon?mawawala rin ang fans ni orton kung i rrko nyo si john cena..iyak mga kiddie fans ng wwe..sana sa wwe bigyan naman ng chance mag shine sila matt hardy at cristian..sila ang mga hardworking wrestlers at matagal na sila tapos si sheamus ke bago bago me wwe champ na

kaya nga lagi tag team partners si Orton at Cena ngayon... last time tapos ma-rko ni Wade Barrett, Darren Young, Sheamus, at Edge... pagdating ni Cena eh nagkatinginan lang sila ni Orton. :blink:

The way I read comments on this thread, Just one question........is this professional wrestling true? or scripted? Then why the excitement over the results of every match? Nagtatanong lang po.

in my opinion

the stories are scripted but some of the wrestling maneuvers are true, you can see it on tv

the stories behind it gives the excitement to die hard wrestling fan like me.

Edited by tempest21

The way I read comments on this thread, Just one question........is this professional wrestling true? or scripted? Then why the excitement over the results of every match? Nagtatanong lang po.

The results, the sequence of events and the moves are... well, pre-planned.

However, yung effort and the way they execute their wrestling moves are all due to hard and vigorous training.

kaya nga "Please Don't Try This At Home"

learned this the hard way, I tried to Pedigree yung pinsan ko... hahaha... eh bagong circumcise pala...

hehehehe...

another is ung story lines.. kahit scripted siya, minsan may puzzle kung ano ang next na mangyayari. though some stories are obvious, meron din mapapaisip ka kung ano ang susunod.

WWE Raw Results Set to air on 9/27/10:

*Daniel Bryan and John Morrison lost to Alex Riley and The Miz in the opener. Daniel Bryan vs. Miz for the US Title in a Falls Count Anywhere Match is made for Hell in a Cell.

* A Divas Battle Royal to determine a new #1 contender to Michelle McCool is up next.

* Natalya defeated all the other Divas in a Battle Royal to become the new #1 contender to the Unified Divas Championship held by Michelle McCool.

* Sheamus comes out for an open challenge that is answered by The Great Khali. Khali won via disqualification after Sheamus threw a chair.

* The Cutting Edge with Edge is up next. His guest will be the anonymous RAW General Manager.

* John Cena defeated Edge.

* Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater beat Mark Henry and Evan Bourne.

* Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre successfully defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against The Hart Dynasty.

* Randy Orton defeated Chris Jericho. Orton punted Jericho in the head after the match. They took Jericho out on a stretcher in an injury angle.