WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Ric Flair's WrestleMania XXIV Opponent Chosen

Source: PWInsider.com

WrestleMania XXIV is expected to be the clumination of Ric Flair's retirement storyline and his final match in WWE.

Two names that have been discussed as possible opponents for Flair have been Mr. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels. It now looks like Shawn Michaels will be Flair's final opponent.

Two independent sources within WWE have confirmed that the current plan is for Michaels to end Flair's career and that Vince McMahon has already approved the match.

We will see what plays out in the coming weeks but that is the current scenario being discussed.

what do you guys think? :goatee:

Edited by psyc0dud3

Updated WWE No Way Out PPV Card

Following last night's taping of WWE SmackDown in Reading, PA here is the latest card for this year's No Way Out pay-per-view:

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton © vs. John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Edge © vs. Rey Mysterio

RAW Elimination Chamber Match

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. JBL vs. Umaga

SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match

Big Daddy V vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. MVP vs. The Undertaker and Batista

Career Threatening Match

Ric Flair vs. Mr Kennedy

Elimination Chamber matches:

SHOULD WIN - Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker

Wrestlemania is the perfect place to cement Jeff Hardy's place as one of the big boys. That was where Chris Benoit and others became real superstars. So should Hardy. It is always great to see The Undertaker fight for the title.

WILL WIN - Triple H and The Undertaker

Triple H hasn't won a Wrestlemania match in years. I think he knows that fact and now is the perfect time for him to do so. Undertaker vs Edge would have tremendous hype with their track record...

Updated WWE DVD Release Dates

- Here are the updated WWE DVD releases with the Sting and Savage DVDs being pulled:

* HHH: King of Kings, March 25th

* Superstar Profile, April 1st

* Evolution of the Hardys, May 6th

* The Rock, June 3rd

* Best of Starrcade, July 8th

* Life & Times of Mr. Perfect, September 9th

* Complete Hell (Hell in a Cell anthology), October 7th

* Edge, November 4th

imho, i dont think jeff hardy is ready for IT.

he should shape his mic skills up a bit and improve fan base.

mike skills, yes, a bit more...

but fan base, well, i beg to disagree... he's got arguably more marks cheering for him than anyone else in the wwe not named steve austin...

I do not think Jeff Hardy will ever become one of the big boys... He doesn't have the "IT" factor that Cena, Batista, HHH, HBK, The Rock, Syone-Cold, The Undertaker, etc. had, i dunno what it is its just that I dont think he deserves to be champ....

again... i beg to disagree...

been to any live wwe event? you should see how electrified the crowd goes when jeff hardy comes... its unreal...

...see hbk pre wwe attitude era? that's where jeff hardy is (or near) right now...

IMO, he's one classic ironman / hell in a cell / special singles match away from "THAT"...

given, his style is the "high-spot" type, contrary to the usual mat technician / psychological style of the legends (hhh, UT, hbk, etc...) but as he ages, as he becomes more human, he'd be forced to adjust to that... he'll learn... he's a pro, BTW...

^^ he looks better without the hair...

for jeff hardy... i have a game Smackdown vs Raw and all i can say is... when i make a char... i always base my char with the Hardys... they rock... not to mention the entrance.... hot tract right there...

jeff hardy is there with them.. i like him.... he has the crowd waiting for the next crazy move he will make... that said.. he is #2 in my fav all time wrestlers... #1 will always be the taker...

WWE News: Wrestlers Told Vince McMahon Fired Bobby Lashley, Triple H DVD Match Listing, More

Submitted by Daniel Pena on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM EST

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Wrestling Observer

-- WWEShop.com has posted the match listings for the upcoming "Triple H: King of Kings-There is Only One" two-disc DVD set at this link. Although, they have only listed six of the twelve matches appearing on the set. The DVD set is scheduled to be released on March 25, 2008.

-- Two weeks ago at the SmackDown/ECW taping, which was the day before Bobby Lashley revealed on his official website that he was through with WWE, the word going around backstage from management was that Vince McMahon fired Lashley to make an example out of him. It was said as such to be a lesson to the wrestlers in the back because they don't want people complaining in the company. In actuality, it was Lashley's complete decision to leave the company and he was not actually "fired" by McMahon.

-- During last night's Raw feed in the U.K., the audio from the first five minutes was off. Instead, the audio from last week's Raw main event pitting JBL & Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho & Jeff Hardy played. The regular audio came out when Randy Orton got to the ring for the contract signing.