WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Bret Hart has shifted the blame for the Montreal Screw Job over to Triple H.

In years past, Bret Hart had placed the majority of the blame for the incident on Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels. However, in recent months, Bret Hart has been placing the blame on Triple H.

If it’s true that Triple H played a huge part in the screw job, then that would definitely explain why Bret Hart’s ex wife confronted him in the locker room immediately after the incident.

Also, it wasn’t that long ago that Triple H took shots at Bret Hart on an article on WWE.com.

This one, is something that's really cheap.

I have nothing against Bret, seeing that i was a Hitman fan once upon a time, but the point is... as HBK told mentioned to Vince on air: it's time to move on.

The Montreal Screwjob was what, 10 years ago?

Sure, HHH and HBK were once members of the WWE Creative Team (i dunno if they still are), but the point is, what's done is done. Bret can't undo what the screwjob did to his or HBK's or HHH's career.

If Hunter took shots at Bret on WWE.com, then most probably, it was in response to Bret's blaming.

WRESTLEMANIA 24

uhm... it does look like edited.

Cena won't be in action until at least June next year... so it means... WM without Vanilla Ice.

Sounds promising.

HHH vs. Jeff Hardy at Armageddon?

Hmm... haven't I seen this before Jeff got released by WWE years back?

HHH being heel again? I don't think so... at least not yet. Hindi pa tapos yung feud nila ni Umaga. Tapos idinagdag pa si Snitsky sa feud.

Btw... what do you think of Y2J's new finisher, The CodeBreaker?

uhm... it does look like edited.

Cena won't be in action until at least June next year... so it means... WM without Vanilla Ice.

Sounds promising.

HHH vs. Jeff Hardy at Armageddon?

Hmm... haven't I seen this before Jeff got released by WWE years back?

HHH being heel again? I don't think so... at least not yet. Hindi pa tapos yung feud nila ni Umaga. Tapos idinagdag pa si Snitsky sa feud.

Btw... what do you think of Y2J's new finisher, The CodeBreaker?

better than the walls of jericho... what's the original name of that submission again? well this new one looks like a stunner but still better than the old one. :rolleyes:

There are reports that Ashley Massaro has moved in with Raw star Paul London, who has a residence in Austin, Texas. She is scheduled back soon.

Ric Flair is still the leading candidate to be the centerpiece for this year's Hall fo Fame class. Ricky Steamboat has also been mentioned as an inductee.

Nattie Neidhart has started touring with the Smackdown brand. She worked a dark match against Victoria prior to the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday.

John Cena is expected to make his first appearance since his surgery at the 3 hour Monday Night Raw special on December 10, 2007.

WWE contacted the Rock recently to see if he’ll make an appearance at the special 3 hour episode of Monday Night Raw on December 10, 2007. Right now, there’ s been no confirmation of the Rock returning. The most likely thing is that the Rock will appear in a taped video segment again like he did before Wrestlemania to promote the storyline between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump. It is believed that Steve Austin and Mick Foley are already booked for the show. Then again, that shouldn’t really be a surprise since we’ve seen those two guys quite a bit in the past year. Nonetheless, it’s still entertaining when they make appearances. Also expect WWE to try to pull off some other major surprises for the big 15th Anniversary show.

better than the walls of jericho... what's the original name of that submission again?

Twas called the Liontamer, which was better than the Walls of Jericho

The Walls of Jericho was simply an ordinary Boston Crab, while in the Liontamer, Jericho's knee was jammed into the spine of the guy while executing the Crab in a 45 degree (?) angle

That one really hurt :thumbsupsmiley:

Twas called the Liontamer, which was better than the Walls of Jericho

The Walls of Jericho was simply an ordinary Boston Crab, while in the Liontamer, Jericho's knee was jammed into the spine of the guy while executing the Crab in a 45 degree (?) angle

That one really hurt :thumbsupsmiley:

haha ayun boston crab! i was thinking of camel clutch but thats on the upper part of the body hehe. :thumbsupsmiley:

for real ba yung love affair nila vickie guerrero at edge? ewww...

Nah, it's just a storyline. This was probably the role for Kristall Marshall but since she didn't accept it (and got the boot), it went to Vicky.

But still,... :sick:

Eddie's probably rolling in his grave

Yech

Interesting Q & A Transcript with Chris Jericho

- Chris Jericho was online this past Wednesday afternoon with The Washington Post Online answering questions from fans about his career, return and his new book. Here is the full transcript courtesy of The Washington Post:

Chris Jericho: We're ready to rock it.

Falls Church, Va.: Chris, was it disappointing to you at all that your return probably was the worst-hidden secret in the business in the past five years? Or that it took place in South Florida, where fans really don't cheer for anything (and have nothing to cheer for ... I went to school in Miami, I can say this)?

Chris Jericho: No, not at all. I think that it was very cool. It wasn't intended to be much of a secret. That's why we gave them clues and basically told them the week before that it was me. I likened it to a movie trailer. And as far as the fans, I thought they were awesome, jumping up and down. Not everyplace can be Chicago, which is the best city. But I was happy with the way everything came out.

Washington: It was great to see you back on RAW last Monday. About your bio: What made you decide this was a good time for you to share your story?

Chris Jericho: It was one of the things I wanted to do for a while and when I decided to take a break from the WWE I thought it was a good time. And even more importantly I thought it was a unique story of a guy who traveled the world and went to Japan and Germany through wrestling. I knew it was going to take time to do and I wanted to put 100 percent of my effort into it, so that was one of the things I wanted to do when I left the WWE.

ad_icon

Portland, Ore.: Chris, I stopped watching wrestling a while ago, but I am still a major Jericholic. I've always wondered about that hilarious series of challenges you laid out to Bill Goldberg on Nitro. Given that there was never a match, were your comments scripted/approved, or were you winging it? Also, where did they dig up Ralphus? Long live the Man of 1004 Holds!

Chris Jericho: You should check out "A Lion's Tale," which has that whole story written in detail. Nothing was ever approved back in the WCW days, you just were given an angle and I made up the rest myself. He hated every minute of it, but that's just how it goes, I was just doing my job. As far as Ralphus was concerned, Goldberg was bringing in security guards, and I wanted some too, but I didn't want tough guys, I wanted goofy looking guys, and he was a truck driver for the company, and I saw Ralphus standing around and asked him if he wanted to be my security guard, and he said "sure, no problem." And that was basically how it all started.

Baltimore: How did you happen to become a pop culture guru that VH1 so heavily relies on? Are those "I Love the '80s" shows as fun as they look?

Chris Jericho: I don't know, I just have this superpower/curse to remember everything that's irrelevant, just all this useless trivia stored up in my head. I never knew what to do with all this useless knowledge, but somehow I got booked for one of those shows and suddenly they started booking me on all of them. So I don't know exactly how it happened, I'm just glad I get to use my useless powers for good.

Arlington, Va.: Hi Chris. I saw your "Me Want Title Match" graphic on Monday's RAW, and I was curious, did the WWE have to get permission to use that image of Cookie Monster? Also, what's the deal with your new metallic vest?

Chris Jericho: Nope, we just used it. Jim Henson can come back and sue use. Think it's kind of public domain.

The metallic vest comes from the same fashion era as the checkerboard outfit I wore and all the sparkly jiffy-pop outfits. You wouldn't understand.

Washington: Have you changed your style at all (eliminated chair shots, etc.) after the studies about concussions? How seriously are wrestlers and the WWE taking that?

Chris Jericho: You have to take it very seriously and protect yourself. I don't think you'll change your style and not take chair shots part of the show is to use angles that make it 100 percent safe. There are guys who weren't doing that, and that was stupid. I've never taken a chair shot to the head because there are ways to avoid that.

Wantagh, N.Y.: Hi Chris, we've just passed the 10 year anniversary of the infamous Montreal Incident. I was wondering how it impacted you as a Canadian wrestler and a former Dungeon student. Has it informed any of the decisions you continue to make?

Chris Jericho: Not really, no. That's such a legendary story, but it's not like the entire industry was up in arms about it. I was in WCW and I knew about it, but everybody has opinions and think they know the whole story, but really only Vince, Shawn and Bret do, and they'd be much more able to answer that question. To me it was interesting, but it didn't really have anything to do with me.

Walls of Jericho: Chris, Triple H suffered his well-publicized torn quadriceps injury in a match involving you. Did you know of his injury during the match? If so, would you have applied your signature move, the "Walls of Jericho," which puts considerable stress on the quadriceps?

Chris Jericho: I knew he was hurt, because he told me so, and I asked if he still wanted to do it, and he said yes. When the match is going on, the show must go on. He wanted to continue on with it and we did it, and I don't know if it made things worse or not. You can't really know those things in hindsight. He felt very strongly about doing it, so we did it.

Washington: Have you found any real differences in either the locker room or in working in front of the crowd since your return? Or does it feel like you never left?

Chris Jericho: Pretty much feels like I never left. Obviously there's some new faces, some guys I've never met before, but wrestling's like a big family and you get to know people pretty deeply when you're around them all the time. And the crowds are he crowds, they're excited, they're great, and some cities are more into it than others, but they're always there to have a good time. That never changes.

Washington: Hey Chris. I've tried to keep up with wrestling lately, but I think sometimes a lot of the performers sometimes take themselves too seriously, and seem more like determined pro football players than "entertainers." How do you keep the balance between being an engaging personality and a wrestler whose abilities are respected?

Chris Jericho: I think you can be entertaining both inside and outside the ring. You have to connect with the crowd in as many ways you can, both during the match and outside of it.

Falls Church, Va.: Early in your career, your "Lion Tamer" submission move was similar to the Boston Crab, but your move included putting your knee to someone's head. As you evolved, the Lion Tamer became the Boston Crab. Was the original submission hold considered too dangerous?

Chris Jericho: No, it was just hard to do to really big guys. I used to do that move to smaller guys, but to do that with a guy like Kane or Big Show or Triple H, it was just to hard to move around that way. I wanted to change it so that it would look the same no matter who I was doing it on.

Seattle: Chris, what are some of the major difference between the wrestling landscape of today, and when you started your career? Also, how integral was your time spent in Japan to your development as a pro wrestler?

Chris Jericho: I think spending the time in Japan that I did was very beneficial, because you were learning a different style and culture, both inside and outside the ring. It really gave me a lot of respect for what I was doing, gave me a lot of discipline, and made me come to terms with myself with regard to whether this was what I really wanted to do. Spending 10-week stretches in a foreign country really let me figure out that this is what I wanted to do in my life. It was really fortunate to go to a Japan and get paid to be there. There are people who save for years to do something like that, but at 19 years old I got to go and make my living there and do what I wanted to do.

Potomac, Md.: Any sense of irony, given that all of the things Y2J said about saving the company in 1999 seem to apply about 100 times more now?

Chris Jericho: Yeah, it's interesting. That is kind of the reason I came up with the "Save Us Y2J" idea. I'm not implying that the company needs to be saved, but I think it needs to be shaken up by someone forthright and creative. I think it is a beneficial situation for everybody to have a character like Jericho involved.

Claverack, N.Y.: Welcome back, Chris. We missed you. Obviously the business has been rocked with some unspeakable tragedies recently, culminating in the horrible loss of Chris Benoit just this past summer. I think you were matched with the Wolverine in your first pay-per-view; could you share with us a bit about what working with him was like?

Chris Jericho: He was probably the best actual technical wrestler I worked with, a tremendous performer and a machine training and a positive influence on me careerwise. I knew him personally for 15 years and he was one of my best friends. Something I deal with every day.

Chris Jericho: That's about it, gotta split. I'm really impressed with the amount and diversity of questions, and that's why Jerichoholics are the best fans in the world.

WWE fans will be disappointed to hear that he won’t be returning to Raw, Smackdown, or ECW. However, WWE fans will be happy to know that they haven’t lost another main event wrestler to TNA yet.

Rob Van Dam will actually make his in-ring return for the PWA in Pasadena, Texas (that’s around Houston). For those of you that don’t know, the PWA is owned by Booker T.

With Booker T and Rob Van Dam still good friends (they do share a common recreational activity), this could be the assist that TNA needs to add the potential “Mr Thursday Night” to their roster.

Mr Kennedy's Push

High time, hell yeah.

Bret Hart has shifted the blame for the Montreal Screw Job over to Triple H.

In years past, Bret Hart had placed the majority of the blame for the incident on Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels. However, in recent months, Bret Hart has been placing the blame on Triple H.

If it’s true that Triple H played a huge part in the screw job, then that would definitely explain why Bret Hart’s ex wife confronted him in the locker room immediately after the incident.

Also, it wasn’t that long ago that Triple H took shots at Bret Hart on an article on WWE.com.

Watched Wrestling with Shadows... and it all came back to me.

In a rather shocking move, CM Punk has taken over the top spot on the WWE Power 25 for the first time ever.

That being said, since he already reached the upper echelon, he can now lose the ECW belt before people get tired of him. :D

did anybody watch yung ep. ng TNA bound for glory last sunday? yung laban ni Kurt Angle n Sting? pag kuha ng baseball bat ni Angle tapos pinalo nya c Sting dpat ma grab yata ni Sting yung bat kay Angle pero tumama pa din sa chest ni Sting pero yung commentator tuloy pa in na napigil daw ni Sting yung palo ni Angle hehehe wala lang natawa lang...

TNA=botchfest :lol:

May alam po ba kayong website na makaka-download ng WWE latest PPV?

Try torrents.

Ric Flair recently signed a new 3 year deal with WWE.

Nooooo!

TNA has been in talks with MMA star Bob Sapp about joining the promotion.

Is Bob Sapp this big guy that once had a fight in K1 and didn't know the rules and got himself disqualified?

This one, is something that's really cheap.

I have nothing against Bret, seeing that i was a Hitman fan once upon a time, but the point is... as HBK told mentioned to Vince on air: it's time to move on.

The Montreal Screwjob was what, 10 years ago?

Sure, HHH and HBK were once members of the WWE Creative Team (i dunno if they still are), but the point is, what's done is done. Bret can't undo what the screwjob did to his or HBK's or HHH's career.

If Hunter took shots at Bret on WWE.com, then most probably, it was in response to Bret's blaming.

But of course, you're an H fan. We would just agree to disagree on this one. :D

Nattie Neidhart has started touring with the Smackdown brand. She worked a dark match against Victoria prior to the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday.

The last bastion of Hart Foundation v 2.0. :lol:

Rob Van Dam will actually make his in-ring return for the PWA in Pasadena, Texas (that’s around Houston). For those of you that don’t know, the PWA is owned by Booker T.

I thought his departing of the WWE didn't come out that sweet? So, don't expect him back under Vince soon.