WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

New Year's Revolution matches:

DX vs. Rated RKO for World Tag Team Championship

Jeff Hardy vs. Nitro for Inter-Continental Championship - Steel Cage

Mickie James vs. Victoria for Women's Championship

John Cena vs. Umaga for WWE Championship

Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra (ex-Spirit Squad)

Carlito vs. Chris Masters

Edited by hitman531ph
^ I've done my part! I've never watched it in a theater...

But if by Wrestlemania they continue to show pay-per-views on cinemas, I have no choice but to do so...

yah I agree with you

siguro pati yung new years revolution. maganda yung line up ng matches.

anyway may binebentan namang pirated vcd's ng mga ppv events ng WWE

BATTLE OF THE BILLIONAIRES

Vince's Promo on RAW Monday is to start an angle almost straight away with Donald Trump in a battle of the billionaires.

It is set to conclude either at Royal Rumble or a RAW shortly after.

NBC wanted WWE to do an angle with Trump as Apprentice ratings were down last season and want some publicity stunts to heat up Trump and get better ratings.

NBC will push this angle hard and its other goal is to get WWE back into Mainstream America(or at least for now) and to get high ratings for RAW.

Dave believes it will probably be 2 Wrestlers(one managed by Vince and the other by Trump) facing off. Who ever is managed by Trump will get a Major Rub.

DX DROPPING COMEDY ACTS

Coincidence or not, DX have stopped doing comedy bits since the VKM angle on TNA mocking them has become more prominent. That won't disappoint Shawn Michaels, who has been outspoken against the skits at production meetings and with agents. Kevin Dunn is among those in power who have found the skits hilarious, so Michaels has been in effect a reluctant, embarrassed participant.
Edited by psyc0dud3
DX DROPPING COMEDY ACTS

Currently watching a delayed TNA Explosion episode, just after their latest PPV (Last Chance?). Saw that bit with the James Gang challenging VKM to put up DX with a match against them for $1M. Those skits looked funny. Don't get me wrong. I'm a WWE fan still. But a JG vs DX match would be interesting.

I don't like how TNA makes their stars go psycho after losing matches. Angle psycho (again) after losing to Samoa Joe, Christian psycho soon after losing the belt, AJ Styles blowing off Chris Daniels after losing to Christian, and now AMW disintegrating after losing to LAX. OH well.... they're not so good with the drama lines ....

Still good action. But give me my WWE fix anytime.

:cool: :cool: Nothing beats WWE on entertaining the world.. .Although it is an obvious act, but the style, the quality, the Divas .... :evil: :evil: But TNA is slowly climbing to the limelight... With stars like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, the Wildcats, the wrestler from the Himalayas... They are all so good.... Plus , the 'Transferees', Rhino, Christian Cage, Sting, Angle... TNA is making a loud name for itself... :cool: :cool:

But then again, nothing beats the Moneymaker... VKM... The greatest name in Wrestling History.... HHH, HBK, Flair, Rated RKO, Cena... Simply, Controversy Creates Cash... :flowers: :flowers:

ECW... I love the original ECW... With Funk, Sandman, Dreamer, Brother Runt... last but not the least... Sabu, the homicidal,suicidal, genocidal, death defying SABU!!!!

I really love wrestling... :cool: :cool: :cool: Plus, they are the BEST in what they are doing... That's entertaining... :mtc: :mtc:

Hey..... I miss Trish... Go Kelly Kelly!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

:cool: :cool: Nothing beats WWE on entertaining the world.. .Although it is an obvious act, but the style, the quality, the Divas .... :evil: :evil: But TNA is slowly climbing to the limelight... With stars like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, the Wildcats, the wrestler from the Himalayas... They are all so good.... Plus , the 'Transferees', Rhino, Christian Cage, Sting, Angle... TNA is making a loud name for itself... :cool: :cool:

But then again, nothing beats the Moneymaker... VKM... The greatest name in Wrestling History.... HHH, HBK, Flair, Rated RKO, Cena... Simply, Controversy Creates Cash... :flowers: :flowers:

ECW... I love the original ECW... With Funk, Sandman, Dreamer, Brother Runt... last but not the least... Sabu, the homicidal,suicidal, genocidal, death defying SABU!!!!

I really love wrestling... :cool: :cool: :cool: Plus, they are the BEST in what they are doing... That's entertaining... :mtc: :mtc:

Hey..... I miss Trish... Go Kelly Kelly!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

New Year's Revolution results:

Mickie James d. Victoria

Chris Masters d. Carlito

Jeff Hardy d. Nitro (Steel Cage)

Kenny Dykstra d. Ric Flair

Cryme Time d. Highlanders, Lance Cade/Trevor Murdoch, World's Greatest Tag Team, Super Crazy/Hacksaw Jim Duggan (5 Tag Team match)

D-Generation X vs. Rated RKO declared No Contest. DX bloodied but strikes back and beat Rated RKO with steel chairs. Referee knocked out during match.

John Cena d. Umaga by pinfall.

New Year's Revolution results:

Mickie James d. Victoria

Chris Masters d. Carlito

Jeff Hardy d. Nitro (Steel Cage)

Kenny Dykstra d. Ric Flair

Cryme Time d. Highlanders, Lance Cade/Trevor Murdoch, World's Greatest Tag Team, Super Crazy/Hacksaw Jim Duggan (5 Tag Team match)

D-Generation X vs. Rated RKO declared No Contest. DX bloodied but strikes back and beat Rated RKO with steel chairs. Referee knocked out during match.

John Cena d. Umaga by pinfall.

I expected as much. DX and Rated RKO won't get resolved till a major PPV, methinks. Umaga defeated... well, Samoa Joe lost after a year to Angle. Time for WWE's fat monster-guy to fall. Not that I'm saying Umaga is anywhere near Joe's caliber.

Speaking of TNA, got annoyed again with Star Sports. I was watching their latest (delayed) PPV last night and now I just caught the TNA Impact show weeks before that... Ugh! I want to be able to appreciate TNA, despite being a WWE fan, but Star Sports and Star World just makes it hard...