WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ROYAL RUMBLE POSTER 2007 and POSSIBLE MATCHES

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k163/jermzone/RR_affil_300x450_000.jpg

30 Men Royal Rumble match with the winner headlining WM

WWE Championship match - No DQ:

John Cena vs Umaga

Edge vs Randy Orton <---- sana hindi totoo dream heel team to eh! hay

I can see Rey Mysterio on this poster, does this mean hes coming back to WWE? He better stay as Morales' cornerman hehehe

totoo pala yung "broken nose" ni Mercury ah. he was hospitalized after that "botched paly" ni jeff hardy, slamming the ladder in his face (sorry haven't watched it, correct me if i'm wrong).

broken frontal bone ang result ng CT scan. meaning basag noo nya.

so much for "entertainment"...

really don't try it at home.

In my opinion we should boycott showing of pay per views in theaters, we get to see them for free before now we need to pay (too much IMO) and get out of our way just to watch it.

Well in the PPV theaters, you get to watch it almost live and we get to catch the Raw and SD shows on the same week they aired, too. I guess most WWE fans prefer it that way. If people were content with the old two-week delay, Solar probably wouldn't have set this deal we have now. I don't go to the PPV's but that's my gain (monetary) and loss (entertaintment-wise). I prefer to watch Raw and SD almost on-time.

Well in the PPV theaters, you get to watch it almost live and we get to catch the Raw and SD shows on the same week they aired, too. I guess most WWE fans prefer it that way. If people were content with the old two-week delay, Solar probably wouldn't have set this deal we have now. I don't go to the PPV's but that's my gain (monetary) and loss (entertaintment-wise). I prefer to watch Raw and SD almost on-time.

agree..

Well if we continue to think that way then those blood sucking businessmen will continue to be richer and us just happy having watched it on the same week but still delayed. Theres no difference with the merchandise they sell during shows. Even if they overprice it people still buy it so how can we expect that they would lower the prices next time? They know people will continue to buy so why would they lower it? Get my point?

Well if we continue to think that way then those blood sucking businessmen will continue to be richer and us just happy having watched it on the same week but still delayed. Theres no difference with the merchandise they sell during shows. Even if they overprice it people still buy it so how can we expect that they would lower the prices next time? They know people will continue to buy so why would they lower it? Get my point?

Yes I do get your point. Thanks.

My final say is that I still prefer my not quite-on-time, not-so-late shows even if I choose to miss the PPV's. Thankfully, there are more hardcore wrestling fans out there who have more resources than me who willingly spend money to watch PPV's and help sustain the rest of the addiction of their poorer brethren! HEhehe! Hooray for trickle-down economics.

As for current happenings, I'm not all that thrilled that DX got that beat-down, but hey, it's good for the show. Makes Rated RKO moere than just a little bit of a legit opponent for DX.

On a sidenote, still pissed that Star Sports and Star World don't show up to date TNA shows and PPV's on TV. Sometimes you just get half of a two-hour show! :thumbsdownsmiley: I don't mind the late timing, but the cuts during the show are annoying!

WEll mate if you do not want to watch the PPV on the cinema's becuase of high rate then you have the option to buy the pirated VCD's and DVD's.. although i don't encourage you i'm just giving you the idea...

Pero for me. mas okay nga siguro if yung mga type ng armagedon/new years rev and the likes should be shown na lang sa tv and yung mga major events likes wrestlemania, summeslam, survivor series and royal rumble na normally interbrand shows and pwedeng i-PPV sa cinema..

Perosa tingin ko magsasawa din ang tao sa kakapanood sa cinema and eventually magiging lower ang turn out ng PPV cinema except i think dun sa major event na i-mentioned before...

Just my 2 cents..