WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I really love WWE for the plot and story, although sometimes ugn sobrang cheesiness makes it repetitive..

Pero astig padin!

Hahaha I love it when the leprichaun comes out form under the ring everytime Finlay fights :)

I hate King Booker. Period. Sana si Rey Mysterio nalang naging Champ even though di ako Mysterio fan..

The best rivalry I would say, D vs. Spirit Squad+ Mcmahons haha

Whenevr I hear the spirit squad entrance tron, I laugh my ass off

Jeff Hardy signs with WWEJEFF HARDY

His own fate twisted

By Craig Tello

August 4, 2006

After spending three years combating his personal demons, a refocused and rehabilitated Jeff Hardy is prepared to return to the place where he began his career as a teenager.

WWE.com has learned that WWE officials have rehired former Superstar Jeff Hardy, more than three years after his release from the company. WWE.com has tried to contact Jeff about his rehiring for two days, but in typical fashion of the free-spirited Hardy, he has yet to return any of our calls.

For this unique athlete, it has been a turbulent, arduous road back to WWE. In 2003, just as Hardy began to make his ascent to the top of World Wrestling Entertainment, he came crashing down as a result of a poisonous drug dependency. He was plagued by an addiction to pain killers and methamphetamine (crystal meth), a highly addictive stimulant.

After showing up late for several WWE events and demonstrating a deterioration in his in-ring performance, Hardy’s last match in WWE was on March 24, 2003. In May of that year, Hardy failed a drug test and after refusing to go into drug rehabilitation, he was subsequently fired from WWE.

JEFF HARDY

suspended idol ko? so hndi sya mkklban kay hogan? sa summerslam.? totoo kya ung nwo vs. dx? ayos to! sana cla hogan,xpac,hall,nash sa nwo tpos hhh,hbk, outlaws sa dx.. tpos dpat mg buo c mcmahon ng parang corporation dte..

dude RKO's suspension was when the time kurt angle split his angle in two and he was unable to wrestle for 2 months i think. yun na yun. tapos na un kaya hell be in action in summerslam.

what i think about raw and smackdown:

RAW:

DX and mcmahon feud is getting boring kakasawa na. dapat makipag feud sila sa totoong wrestlers.

spirit squad dapat mabuwag na. may talents nman yung iba. siguro mga 2 to 3 sa kanila sisikat.

the best feud so far this year for me is flair-foley. sobrang lalim ng pinag aawayan nila. and you guys should have seen this week's raw ang kulet ni flair haha

kahit ayaw ko kay cena nung champ sya mas ok yung character nya ngayon kasi mas naging seryoso sya kahit wala talagang talent sa wrestling.

umaga is so far the most talented newbie sa raw ngayun at ang kulit pa ni armandoooooo alehandroooo ertrrrrraaadaaaa! hehehe

SMACKDOWN!:

asar talaga ako kay rey mysterio ewan ko kung baket. the fact na cruiserweight division lang sya sakanya pa napunta yung WHC belt. and the eddie chant is too cheesy. i mean the guy is dead man dont use it anymore. kakasawa na kahit idol ko si eddie.

si king booker naman ok din at buti na lang sya na yung naging champion at tama lang na i push nila si booker kasi magaling sya gumanap na heel.

si finlay naman idol ko ngayon sa SD! ksi maangas sya at ok din yung alalay nya na si little bastard hehe.

sayang nga lang ang daming injured sa rosters ng SD! tulad nila JBL, Benoit, at mark henry na puro mga main cards.

si Khali naman di pwede mag wrestling kasi isa sya sa may sakit na hepa... di ko lam kung anong type. may mga nababalitaan na 3 wrestlers sa SD! ang may ganitong sakit dahil sa drug na tinitake nila.

and FYI guys undertaker is a part time wrestler only. nasa contract nya na hindi sya pwedeng matalo sa regular SD! lang. pag na talo sya sa PPV, atleast 4-6 months ata ulit bago sya magpakita o lumaban. diba nung natalo sya ni khali ang tagal bago sya nagpakita ulit.

and last but not the least sana gawin nalang nilang heel si batista kasi mas astig sya nung heel mas mukang maangas.

guys kung gusto nyo na updated na SD! RAW and ECW na palabas magpa member kayo DITO. lahat ng WWE shows pati na rin ibang wrestling madodownload nyo dito. pag pinalabas ngayon, after 3 hours pwede nyo na download.

yun lang po hehe

buti na lang hindi itinerno sa damit ni finlay yung damit nung leprechaun kundi mini-me labas nun.

wrestling wishlist:

*sana maglaban sina taker at batista in the future.

*sana kung pahahabain yung king booker gimik maglabs din sila ng malulupet na mga alalay (wala namang kwenta noon sina regal tsaka finlay sana kahit comic relief mga tipo ng gymini)

*sana maging champion ulet si benoit

*sana para mabawasan ang boos kay john cena ibalik yung dating siya (chain necklace,mga gawa-gawa nyang freestyle rap)

*orton vs. cena in the future

*sana magkaroon ng undisputed champion ulet (raw,sd!,ecw)

Haha Sorry wrong post Taker vs Batista na Ayos toh!

Dati ayaw ko kay Finlay pero ngayon mukhang ok naman siya lalo na kasama na ung leprichaun hehehe! :lol:

Badtrip lang dapat di na umalis sa SD si Orton..

Gandahan pa nila lineup ng SD para sing astig ng RAW :cool:

I wanna see the following return to WWE:

The Rock

The " Million Dollar" Man

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Bret "Hitman' Heart

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Razor Ramon

"1 , 2 , 3" Kid :rolleyes:

Remember them?

Ah nostalgia

Edited by kUrTsKY

JEFF HARDY FINALLY RE-SIGNS WITH THE WWE!!!

His own fate twisted

By Craig Tello

August 4, 2006

After spending three years combating his personal demons, a refocused and rehabilitated Jeff Hardy is prepared to return to the place where he began his career as a teenager.

WWE.com has learned that WWE officials have rehired former Superstar Jeff Hardy, more than three years after his release from the company.

For this unique athlete, it has been a turbulent, arduous road back to WWE. In 2003, just as Hardy began to make his ascent to the top of World Wrestling Entertainment, he came crashing down, reportedly because of a drug dependency.

After showing up late for several WWE events and demonstrating a deterioration in his in-ring performance, Hardy’s last match in WWE was on March 24, 2003. In May of that year, after refusing to go into drug rehabilitation, Hardy was subsequently released from WWE.

In 1993, at the age of 16, Jeff and his brother Matt, 19, started working for WWE, wrestling against contracted WWE Superstars. It wasn't until 1998 that the brothers were given full-time WWE deals. That year, the Hardy Boyz almost instantly became top-tier contenders in WWE's tag team division.

Both talented risk-takers with dynamic in-ring chemistry, the Hardyz revolutionized sports-entertainment, employing wild aerial maneuvers that did damage to both their opponents and themselves. Capturing both the WWE and WCW Tag Team Championships, the Hardyz made their strongest impact in their epic Tables, Ladders and Chairs Matches with the Dudley Boyz and Edge and Christian.

Shortly after the WWE brand extension in 2002, Matt and Jeff were split apart and Jeff found success as a singles star on RAW. After the split, Hardy began to display his most unorthodox side, adding uniquely colored body paint to his ever-changing hair color.

Perhaps the highlight of his singles career was his Ladder Match with Undertaker for the WWE Championship in July 2002. In a match that no one believed Hardy could win, Jeff brought his abilities to a higher level unlike anyone had ever seen in him before. That night, Jeff did not walk out as WWE Champion, but he earned the respect of not only The Phenom, but of all who watched the contest. People started to acknowledge Hardy’s true talent – a talent that was curtailed and snuffed out due to his addiction.

Holding a number of championships, Hardy was en route to reaching the summit of his sports-entertainment career until it all came to an abrupt end due to his erratic behavior and drug use.

Overcoming addiction is arguably the greatest victory of Hardy’s life. And as a renewed Jeff Hardy prepares to reintroduce himself to WWE fans, one can only expect Hardy to earn his greatest career victories and even larger triumphs when he makes his long-awaited return home.

hey just wanna ask: who one the match between the undertaker vs. khali in the great american bash 2006? tnx.

The match was not push through because they need to pull-out Khali. The match is undertaker and bigshow which won by the phenom. The ECW belt was not on the line.

Canadian Destroyer is an awesome move. kht san m tingnan ang lupit eh! tska pra skn team Canada is the best faction sa wrestling NGAUN. A1, Bobby Roode, Petey Williams, Eric Young (jacked up version of Eugene :P ). Complete package.

Tska TNA have the best tag team wrestlers today. Naturals, America's Most Wanted, Styles and Daniels, Team 3D, James Gang. tapos meron din clang X division which, at least for me, is better than the cruiserweight division ng WWE.

Hnd mo rin maaalis na nandun ung ibang big name stars like Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Rhyno, Jeff Hardy (where the hell is he sa TNA?), Shane Douglas, Scott Steiner, Christian Cage, etc. and stars that they have made Alpha Male, Abyss, AJ Styles, Lance Hoyt, and others. for sure TNA is gettin bigger.

pro alam naman ng lahat na when it comes to sports entertainment or professional wrestling (whatever you would like to call it), WWE is still the Major League. :cool:

AJ Styles galing din sa WWE to e, may napanood akong laban nila ni Hurricane hehehehe and ung ibang wala ng contract sa WWE parang may choice na sila sa paglipat ang di lang nila nakuha tlaga c HOGAN.

isa lang astig c samoa JOE!

umaga is so far the most talented newbie sa raw ngayun at ang kulit pa ni armandoooooo alehandroooo ertrrrrraaadaaaa! hehehe

wierd nga wwe sinasabi baguhan si umaga, eh di naman sya baguhan sa wrestling eh...

3 Minute Warning as Jamal (w/ Rosie)

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/i/islandboys/07.jpg

TNA as Ekmo Fatu (tag team w/ Sonny Siaki)

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/08/ekmosiaki.jpg

and eto pa:

si arrrrmando alejandrrrrro estrrrrada (no relation to errrrrap ejerrrrrcito estrrrrrada) sa totoong buhay arabyano. palestino talaga sya and real name nya: hazem ali. dating gimmick nya sa ovw ay manager din, named OSAMA

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/o/osamaalejandrorodriquez/01.jpg

:D :D :D