WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Novice... Mukhang dami ka alam about Jap wrestling... May alam ka ba na available vids d2 sa Pinas? Esp. ung IWA KOTDM '95. Tnx. :)

Pareng fatso, konti lang ang alam ko sa puroresu. Up to date lang ako sa DSE/Zero-One promotion, kasi yung MMA promotion nila na Pride ang sinusubaybayan ko. Kapag may nakita akong mga puroresu na vids na available dito I'll inform you na lang. Ask ko na lang yung mga sources ko ng MMA dvd's kung meron silang available.

one good thing to happen in the WWE....

D-Generation will be back headed by Shawn Michaels and will be getting Triple H's Evolution...

Cool yun...kaso si Jesse James nasa TNA na eh

tsk! <_<

actually i agree kasi mas gusto ko un DX kesa evolution dating kasi pure evil ang evolution not unlike DX na more of trippers lang sila. kaso labo na un kasi nasa smackdown di ba si billy gun tapo s TNA na si roaddogg unless makahanap sila ng papalit dun sa mga un :)

Pareng fatso, konti lang ang alam ko sa puroresu. Up to date lang ako sa DSE/Zero-One promotion, kasi yung MMA promotion nila na Pride ang sinusubaybayan ko. Kapag may nakita akong mga puroresu na vids na available dito I'll inform you na lang. Ask ko na lang yung mga sources ko ng MMA dvd's kung meron silang available.

ggus2 ko din MMA pre!

Nakabili ako sa Greenhills ng DVD (Pride Grand Prix- Sakuraba vs Royce, etc; UFC Knockouts).

PM na lang ng contact #s ng sources mo...

How about King of the Cage? Meron ka? Di pa ko nakakapanood.

hehe.. OT na ata.. :unsure:

According to rumors... The plan is to have Trips turn face.. & for Evolution to continue as Raw's top heel group. This time with Orton as the pointman. They were suppose to add another member (Maven, i think) but I don't know why this plan didn't push thru. ( Cguro dahil naubos superstars ng Raw) :)

Trips as a face??? Wouldn't happen. Trips' character shines best as a heel. He really can't pull off a face, unless the angle involves Vince trying to make sure Trips is put down in order to preserve the WWE in pure McMahon blood line. Steph gets disinherited, Shanes gets everything and etc.

Hmmm... I'm rambling again. Looks like I need sleep.

Trips as a face??? Wouldn't happen. Trips' character shines best as a heel. He really can't pull off a face, unless the angle involves Vince trying to make sure Trips is put down in order to preserve the WWE in pure McMahon blood line. Steph gets disinherited, Shanes gets everything and etc.

I sort of agree with you on this one...Triple H does work better as a heel.

Hey, i was watching the Jay Leno show kanina and he had Fabulous Moola and the other May something (another oldie WWE babe) as guests together with Snoop Dogg. The girls were smashing. Leno asked them why they still wrestle at the age of 80 and Moola said they're making a statement to all senior citizens. She said that being 80, doesn't give you the excuse to just plant your ass on the rocking chair and wait for death to fetch you. They're kinda cute actually :lol:

The Game has admitted before that he is better suited as a heel than a face. I agree with him fully....as you can see, he is a person you really love to hate. Any rumors about Vince trying to take over TNA? I know he really wants to monopolize the wrestling industry.

I like having the Brand Extension.....at least you have something to look out for each week. I think WWE is having a hard time trying to develop new talents since if every show people would only want to see the popular wrestler. The other talents are not given any chances for development. My only suggestion is for them to make the storylines in SD better. Please remove or change JBL....I like him hust plain Bradshaw.

Rumors...Hmm...Any truth to the buzz going around that Sting is in negotiation right now in order to revive the flagging SD image? Does Sting and Vince have a good enough relationship with each other?

As for Vince buying TNA, it is just talk right now. I don't think that the Jarrets are ready to throw in the towel as of now. Since they have some good talent on the roster, it is just probably a down period and it'll pick up again in a few months or so.

The Game has admitted before that he is better suited as a heel than a face. I agree with him fully....as you can see, he is a person you really love to hate. Any rumors about Vince trying to take over TNA? I know he really wants to monopolize the wrestling industry.

I like having the Brand Extension.....at least you have something to look out for each week. I think WWE is having a hard time trying to develop new talents since if every show people would only want to see the popular wrestler. The other talents are not given any chances for development. My only suggestion is for them to make the storylines in SD better. Please remove or change JBL....I like him hust plain Bradshaw.

I'd say wipe off JBL off the SD face all together :lol: I never did like him...even when he was rolling with his tag team partner Farouk.

I'd say wipe off JBL off the SD face all together :lol: I never did like him...even when he was rolling with his tag team partner Farouk.

I dunno but lately his character is kind of growing on me. From yuck! what a lousy gimmick to whoa! I hope this bastard gets creamed by Eddie or the Taker sometime soon to wipe the snob off him.

JBL is starting to develop his character into an interesting heel.

I dunno but lately his character is kind of growing on me. From yuck! what a lousy gimmick to whoa! I hope this bastard gets creamed by Eddie or the Taker sometime soon to wipe the snob off him.

JBL is starting to develop his character into an interesting heel.

You really think so? :unsure:

Hey, what happened in the IC title match between Edge and Orton? Who won? :)

Vince buying TNA?... Oh no! Not again!... Kakasawa na McMahon brand of wrestling... Sana di ma2loy.. Para may variety. :)

Anyway... more matches for Badd Blood.. June 13(?)... In addition to the Benoit-Kane & Trips - HBK HIAC matches are.. Orton © vs. Shelton Benjamin for the IC belt... & Victoria © vs. Gail Kim.

Looks like the next SD PPV (Great American Bash) will feature Eddie Guerrero vs JBL in a Bullrope match.

:)

You really think so? :unsure:

Well you got to give him a chance. Hehehehe, try sitting through one of his promos without going to the 'lil girl's room. His promos lately have been funny as hell. I don't know why the Americans in the Internet Wrestling Community are so damn upset about JBL. Calling his character a tasteless racist snob. Geez...So what if JBL plays a racist? If it fits well in the storyline and is worth a few laughs then who cares right?

I haven't seen this weeks episode eh. WWE fans, what's your opinion on NWA/TNA? Sa akin okay sana yung mga wrestlers nila, kaso nga lang yung story line nila hindi maganda eh. WWE is a far better product right now, because mas magaling yung writers nila and their brand extension is a very good strategy para hindi mag sawa yung mga tao sa cast.

JBL is too lousy for a 1# contender. Wala na ba talagang iba :huh:

The problem is - ang laki ng disparity between Raw and SD in terms of the number of stars. Kaya even someone like JBL becomes a #1 contender. After WMXX, nawala na sina Goldberg, Brock Lesnar (both opted out), at Kurt Angle (injury).

BTW, WWE fans, which match would you consider as the best match ever?

Ako, it's the Razor Ramon-Shawn Michaels ladder match in WM 7.

TNA is good to say the least. the storylines just suck and the quality of wrestlers are not that good. but they do have some drawing power. if you see that Johnny Fairplay from Survivor Panama is a manager on the show. he is one funny dude...he is like the manager of the Hart Foundation (jimmy hart nga ba?). too scripted ang storylines at wala masyadong twists na bibiglain ka. dun talaga lamang ang WWE, the twists within the storyline. they make you look the other way then surprise you with real whammy without you knowing.

JBL is weak as a #1 contender. they are still playing the politics of the land. kasi nga Latino si Eddie, ano pa ang mas magandang heel di ba kundi ang racist pig. SD at least has talents that can be successful in the future. matagal lang talaga ang development to a true superstar.

I haven't seen this weeks episode eh. WWE fans, what's your opinion on NWA/TNA? Sa akin okay sana yung mga wrestlers nila, kaso nga lang yung story line nila hindi maganda eh. WWE is a far better product right now, because mas magaling yung writers nila and their brand extension is a very good strategy para hindi mag sawa yung mga tao sa cast.

TNA has the best cruiserweights in the business.. Ang galing ng X division nila.. At par with thw WWE.. Kaya lang, as you said, kailangan ng mas magandang storylines. :)

They will also use a 6-sided ring when NWA-TNA Impact debuts in the States.

Edited by fatso8

Rumor Mill... The plan now is to have Benoit defend his title against Edge in the next PPV (Vengeance).

Shawn Michaels will take time off after Badd Blood.

Trips will shoot a movie after Badd Blood.

The WWE is set to name the October PPV as either Road Wild or Halloween Havoc, w/c are titles of previous WCW PPVs.

BTW, WWE fans, which match would you consider as the best match ever?

Ako, it's the Razor Ramon-Shawn Michaels ladder match in WM 7.

Dami ng best matches for me...

Any match with Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind is the best... esp. the HIAC match w/ Taker. :)

Dami ng best matches for me...

Any match with Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind is the best... esp. the HIAC match w/ Taker. :)

yup, the HIAC of Taker and Mankind/Cactus Jack/Mick Foley was one for the ages. talagang ang galing ng match kasi halos buong katawan nilang dalawa ginamit para sa match na yun. si Foley talaga totally hardcore.