WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

About pa rin kay REY as WORLD CHAMP

Tangap ko yung idea na underdog champ sya.

Ok lang na ipakita sa mga matches na nagugulpi sya but at the end of the match nananalo sya on his own. Di yung parang twing may laban sya eh para ng talo or nagiging no contest.

Parang Si Beniot nung World Champ. Underdog din sya pero lagi syang panalo at the end of the Match on his own....

Mag click kaya yung Batista vs Beniot lets say heel si Beniot????

I think Beniot at Taker na lang ang matino sa SD.

Maganda nga sana un. Too bad, Benoit is on the injured list.... Indefinite pa ung comeback nya...

You think so? wala nga kabuhay buhay yung lashley mo, except for a mascular body wala na sya papakita. Minsan nga lang magsalita sa mic utal utal pa. lashley :thumbsdownsmiley:

Tol, forum to for WWE fans. Wag naman sana flame wars. Just admit that you made a mistake. Peace!

I remember dati me pibalabas ng kakambal si Undertaker, at naglaban sila, the only difference is mas matangkad yung isa...

tama ka! 1994 may lumabas na 'fake undertaker' which is brian lee na later naging 'chainz' member ng disciples of the apocalypse (doa) na naging posse ni real undertaker. last seen sya sa tna as member of "the new church"

eto sya nung 1994 summerslam

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianlee/06.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianlee/04.jpg

eto sya as chainz

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianlee/08.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianlee/01.jpg

si rey mysterio nag beg-off sa offer ni heyman na sumali sa ecw. ayun hinagisan tuloy ng silya sa mukha ni sabu.

One more thing. If you back read on the past posts you will notice that I'm the offended party here so please don't make it appear that i'm the one at fault here. I just won't lay down taking trash from anybody. I'm just replying to people who is making fun of my mistakes.

Because I think that they're not making fun of you. They're just imagining if lance armstrong was to become a wrestler. No need to take it personal diba?

Because I think that they're not making fun of you. They're just imagining if lance armstrong was to become a wrestler. No need to take it personal diba?

i was the one who said what they are having fun about. I'm the one who is saying that it is offensive. You may THINK they are not having fun of me but I KNOW they are offending me!!! I'm the only person who can say if i am getting offended or not. What if i make fun of your mistake PUBLICLY after you have admitted that you are wrong, aren't you gonna be offended? They may not mean any harm but I'M LETTING THEM KNOW THEY ARE!!! This is a public thread and it is not right to make fun of somebody or somebodys mistake in public (or privately).

You also said that this is a WWE fans thread? FYI I have been watching wrestling since kingkong bundy, Billy "superstar" Graham, Big John Stud. I have also seen Jerry the king Lawler in his prime having hardcore matches. Since then I have watched each and every wrestlemania, summerslam, royal rumble etc. I can say i'm a bit of a wrestling fan.

HAHAHA NAKAKATAWA HAHAHA SUPER KAKATAWA BWAHAHAHA PWE!!!

Meron nagmamarunong ah. Hirap talaga if gusto ng tao ng konting pansin ah. Magpakita ka muna na meron ka alam bago ka magmarunong boy.

chill lng pre d k namin pinagtritripan, pasensya kung ganun ang tingin mo. Di namin hinahamak ang omnipotent pro-wrestling knowledge mo. We just love wrestling and one of the things about wrestling are the "what ifs"..., I'm sure everyone has their dream match-ups etc... kya someone popped up the lance armstrong hirit

Lighten up pre it's just a jest. peace!

palitan na lang ung smackdown brand ng ECW.

rey will probably lose his title to sabu at one night stand! tapos wla n c orton and angle, d only thing good going at smackdown ryt now is kennedy, undertaker, and booker t. might as well bring those guys to raw along with batista and benoit! and go full throttle with wwe vs. ecw!

syang lang ung mga top guys ng ecw dati is in contract with TNA, guys like raven, dudley boyz, and rhyno.

ang alam ko po nasa TNA sya, ewan ko lang kung andun pa rin sya...

sayang din si STING, kung nasa SD sya, siguro click SD ngayon....

watchuthink?

hhhmmm.... parang sobrang gimmick-y ng character ni sting eh... last time I watched tna sting, big poppa pump, jeff jarret, diesel, road dogg, and ej stiles were on opposing factions. I cant recall who was with whom pero syempre sting was face and jarret heel.

ayun pa pala, speaking of stiles, cant somebody get the X division players in SD's cruiserweight division? sobra boring ng cruiserweights eh walang kadating dating ang players.

ECW One Night Stand 2 results:

TAz defeated Jerry "The King" Lawler

Mick Foley, Edge & Lita defeated Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer and Beulah

Sabu and Rey Mysterio battled to a no contest

Rob Van Dam defeated John Cena to win the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle defeated Randy Orton

FBI defeated Super Crazy & Tajiri

Balls Mahoney defeated Masato Tanaka