WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

To those who keep on saying that wrestling is fake, does it look like we don't know? So if you have nothing interesting to say just keep your comments to yourselves because its just a waste of post. Not that I'm flaming or anything but we know what wrestling is all about. We post topics, news, spoilers, etc. to let other readers know what's going on other than its fake. And FYI its not fake, it's scripted but the hazards are real as per advertisement. Peace!

To those who keep on saying that wrestling is fake, does it look like we don't know? So if you have nothing interesting to say just keep your comments to yourselves because its just a waste of post. Not that I'm flaming or anything but we know what wrestling is all about. We post topics, news, spoilers, etc. to let other readers know what's going on other than its fake. And FYI its not fake, it's scripted but the hazards are real as per advertisement. Peace!

hehe. relax dude. some people just don't get it. :blink:

breakaway1 Posted Yesterday, 12:27 AM

im disappointed with WWE TRUMP chose LASHLEY for the SHAVE your head match as predicted by some here at MTC.. I thought it would have been the likes of STONE COLD or d ROCK .. i dont think people will actually like that match coz UMAGA sucks hes like the smaller version of KALI ... no CHARISMA at all

I agree with you. Umaga sucks, even as a villain. Then Lashley, well, he's just Lashley. Even with that stell cage stunt in ECW, he still doesn't make much of an impact. This isn't a match im looking forward to.

Test released from WWE

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Test (Andrew Martin).On February 18, 2007, WWE staff member Jim Ross confirmed that Test had been suspended for 30 days for violating the WWE "Wellness Program". The next week, on February 27, Test was released from his contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

I agree with you. Umaga sucks, even as a villain. Then Lashley, well, he's just Lashley. Even with that stell cage stunt in ECW, he still doesn't make much of an impact. This isn't a match im looking forward to.

hehe im still relaxed while typing that thought....

well for me umaga has a bad image but skillwise, i think hes ok. i mean to throw an opponent up in the air and catch him on his shoulders to finish up with samoan drop looks :cool:

the only thing i dont like is that hes not able to trashtalk coz thats one thing i like about heels. the way they trashtalk. take carlito for instance when he was a heel. he was a bad ass.

umaga = tazmanian devil

umaga = tazmanian devil

hehehehe ntwa ako d2. Bigla 2loy pumasok sa isip ko what if lagyan nila ng subtitle c Umaga kpag ngsasalita. that way he will be able to trashtalk. Db mas mfefell ntin na telenovela n cya. hehehehehehe. Pro sayang nga c Lashley. Ok sana kc ang laki nya at nkkintemidate tlga. poor acting skills lng tlga. Anyway, Im looking forward to the other matches. syang wala c HHH tsaka rey mysterio.

wrestling hurts if the wrestlers made a blooper... i remember stone cold breaking his neck because owen hart made a wrong pile driver.. also owen hart died because he fell badly when he jumped how many feet high...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Owen Hart die as the Blue Blazer when he tried to do a from the rafters cable entrance ala Shawn Michaels? The cord snapped and his head hit the turnbuckle or so I heard... (rumor-monger? hahaha! lol)

BAMBAM AUTOPSY

Dave Meltzer reports that the autopsy results have come in on Bam Bam Bigelow. His death was due to multiple drugs in his system, cocaine and benzodiazetine (an anti-anxiety drug) at lethal levels. His was also suffering from heart disease.

That's just sad

Edited by psyc0dud3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Owen Hart die as the Blue Blazer when he tried to do a from the rafters cable entrance ala Shawn Michaels? The cord snapped and his head hit the turnbuckle or so I heard... (rumor-monger? hahaha! lol)

yup and if you google it you'll still find the video :)