WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Lashley vs Kennedy... now that's a good push for both of them. Is this a belt match? If it is, it would also be good, but then that would mean losing Kennedy to ECW if he wins (not so far off in my mind). I don't exactly know what to think of that, but I'm tending a bit towards not liking it. I guess it's because ECW really has it's own following, and I'm not part of it. Smackdown needs talent like Kennedy. VKM should just let ECW be ECW.

Looks like London-Kendrick is getting the same treatment as MnM prior to losing their belts to the former. But I hope they keep the belts eventually. What the tag team field needs is another high-flyer team (heel) that can pair up against L-K.

Finally the Cruiserweights are back in again on SD. I've long been feeling that that area has been stale too long. Matt Hardy isn't typical Cruiserweight, but he would've made a great candidate. However, Team Extreme matches still rule the roost. They match up well against MnM. Or even against Cryme Tyme, Cade-Murdoch, or Regal-whatshisnname.

the iron man match between HBK and Bret was a clean match. Yung Montreal lang tlga.

anyhoo...

HBK for the WWE title.

Enough said.

The iron man match was extended by then GM of WWF Gorilla Monsoon because 0-0 is the score of both man. Bret is already on his way back to the locker when the ot is annouce. On the ot the first man to score a pin wins the title. An this is how HBk won that match, he manage to pin Bret Hart in the ot. :thumbsdownsmiley:

The iron man match was extended by then GM of WWF Gorilla Monsoon because 0-0 is the score of both man. Bret is already on his way back to the locker when the ot is annouce. On the ot the first man to score a pin wins the title. An this is how HBk won that match, he manage to pin Bret Hart in the ot. :thumbsdownsmiley:

As I remember correctly....real match yun...as in wearing down your opponent ang startegy nila pareho. ( kaya medyo nabato ako noon as a kid ). Then nag bell, 0-0, Bret keeps the title. The Gorilla Monsoon went in sabi nya it cannot end with just a draw...there has to be a winner. Then balik si Hitman sa ring, tumingin sa Timekeepers table para i ring uli yung bell...at dun sya na superkick....at nanali na nga si HBK....

^ Yes. That was true. But it was kayfabe. Part of the script. They just wanted to show that Bret Hart and Shawn needed more than 60 minutes.

The actual problem started after that match. When Bret wanted Shawn to return the favor by losing in the next Wrestlemania. Shawn refused...

you're right abt that when you said the problem between Bret and Shawn started after that match, but it was because Shawn actually told the referee to tell Bret to get out of the ring after the match because it should be his moment, you'll notice that if you saw the actual match right after the belt was given to Shawn and Bret actually told the story about this in his DVD, Shawn refused to return the favor when he forfeited the World title in February '97 after winning it back from Sid a couple of weeks earlier claiming that he had lost his smile, then it's all downhill from there...DX was born a short time later and Bret was screwed.

I am bored of professional wrestling because most of the fight scenes are scripted. Even the locker room show down, etc. Professional wrestling is more of a stunt show than wrestling ... to bad.

Yeah dude. But think of it as a movie or a telenovela. With cooler music, better effects and sexier divas lang hehe! Peace man. :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi adiks!!! Let me ask just where and how do u got these information abt matches and results in WWE and TNA? :grr:

Opinion i think WWE is still better in wrestlers and story line than TNA... TNA wen they hire Angle no one in the TNA roster can match up with angle... :cool:

I just wonder if they will hire Bigshow to TNA... just cant wait or Lesnar or Jeff Jarret... what a great IMPACT in TNA... :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi adiks!!! Let me ask just where and how do u got these information abt matches and results in WWE and TNA? :grr:

Opinion i think WWE is still better in wrestlers and story line than TNA... TNA wen they hire Angle no one in the TNA roster can match up with angle... :cool:

I just wonder if they will hire Bigshow to TNA... just cant wait or Lesnar or Jeff Jarret... what a great IMPACT in TNA... :thumbsupsmiley:

Jeff Jarret??? He's currently in TNA right?? The Big Show thing still remains a possibility... but not at this time, Big Show wants to have time off cause he feels he is physically exhausted...

Chris Benoit & The Hardys def. MNM & MVP

Mr. Kennedy def. ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley (DQ)

Kane def. King Booker

Diva Talent Invitational

Chavo Guerrero wins Cruiserweight Open (new champion)

Finlay & Little Bastard def. Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman

Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Deuce & Domino to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship.

prowrestling.com would be a nice source :)

As I remember correctly....real match yun...as in wearing down your opponent ang startegy nila pareho. ( kaya medyo nabato ako noon as a kid ). Then nag bell, 0-0, Bret keeps the title. The Gorilla Monsoon went in sabi nya it cannot end with just a draw...there has to be a winner. Then balik si Hitman sa ring, tumingin sa Timekeepers table para i ring uli yung bell...at dun sya na superkick....at nanali na nga si HBK....

after na matapos yung time limit nila dat time draw ang laban pag baba ni hitman papuntang locker rum bigla lumabas c Vince cnabing dpat may manalo at ituloy ang laban parang suddendeath... pero dat time sumusunod pa cla sa rules ng wrestling alliance ata un.. dapat kahit may matalo pa c hitman retain pa din ang title at kay hitman ang belt pero binigay kay HBK and dun nag cmula ang pag screw kay hitman...

No Way Out 2007

Details

Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment

Brand SmackDown!

Date February 18, 2007

Venue Staples Center

City Los Angeles, California

Pay-per-view chronology

Royal Rumble 2007 No Way Out 2007 WrestleMania 23

No Way Out 2007 took place on February 18, 2007 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The official theme song was "Powertrip" by Monster Magnet.

* Dark match: Rob Van Dam defeated Shelton Benjamin

o Van Dam pinned Benjamin after a Five-Star Frog Splash.

* Chris Benoit and The Hardys (Matt and Jeff) defeated Montel Vontavious Porter and MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (w/Melina) (14:19)

o Benoit forced Mercury to submit with the Crippler Crossface.

* Chavo Guerrero won a Cruiserweight Open to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (15:49)

o Scotty 2 Hotty pinned Daivari after a Worm (1:44)

o Gregory Helms © pinned Scotty after a Knee Drop (3:44)

o Helms pinned Funaki with a Crossbody (4:11)

o Helms pinned Shannon Moore after a Knee Drop (6:12)

o Jimmy Wang Yang pinned Helms with a Hurricanrana (8:02)

o Yang pinned Jamie Noble after a Moonsault (11:46)

o Chavo Guerrero pinned Yang after a Frog Splash (15:49)

* Finlay and The Little Bastard defeated The Boogeyman and Little Boogeyman in a Mixed Tag Team match (6:45)

o Finlay pinned Little Boogeyman after hitting him with a Shillelagh.

* Kane defeated King Booker (w/Queen Sharmell) (12:58)

o Kane pinned Booker after a Chokeslam.

* Paul London and Brian Kendrick defeated Deuce 'N Domino (w/Cherry) to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (8:06)

o Kendrick pinned Deuce with a Victory Roll.

* Mr. Kennedy defeated ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley by disqualification (15:25)

o Lashley was disqualified after he hit Kennedy with a steel chair. Lashley retained the title.

o The two fought before the match and Lashley attacked Kennedy several times with a steel chair after the match.

* Ashley Massaro won a WWE Diva Talent Invitational:

o Kelly Kelly, Layla El and Brooke Adams danced as a group

o Jillian Hall sang a song

o A catfight between Ariel, Candice Michelle, Maria and the first four contestants

o Ashley Massaro was declared the winner by The Miz after she took off her top, and had the Playboy insignia covering her breasts.

* John Cena and Shawn Michaels defeated Batista and The Undertaker (22:09)

o Cena pinned Undertaker after a Sweet Chin Music from Michaels and a FU from Cena.

o This occured moments after Batista betrayed his tag team partner, the Undertaker, by using a Spinebuster on him, and then leaving the ring.

Mike Awesome passes away

WWE is saddened by news of the passing of Mike Alfonso, better known to wrestling fans as Mike Awesome. He was 42

Awesome was found dead on February 17, 2007 in the Tampa area. A group of friends who were coming to his home to pick him up and go out found him hanging in his home. It is believed the death was due to suicide.

Mike Awesome's first major exposure came overseas, where he became one of the Japan's top stars. Awesome would eventually become a star and champion in America while wrestling for Extreme Championship Wrestling. Following his successful run in ECW, Awesome spent time working in WCW and later WWE before retiring to his native Tampa, Fla.

While in ECW, Awesome was a two-time World Champion and Tag Team Champion. His matches with Masato Tanaka, including a show-stealer at One Night Stand in 2005 were among the most memorable in ECW history

post-79756-1171957636.jpg