WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hope they can relive the attitude era..

oo nga... recycled na yung plots ngayon

chances are slim to none, target market nila ngayon mga bata, not sure with the term pero kung binalik nila sa PG-14 baka pwede pa. nakakasawa nadin ang storyline ng wwe because of that, and of course dahil nadin sa mga lack of creativity ng creative team nila haha

here's an interesting article

During a recent interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine (Issue 90), Hulk Hogan stated that Bret Hart drove down the salaries of future WWE champions by agreeing to work for less than everyone else. Here is what he had to say…

“The main-event guy made the most money when he had the belt. When I was the (WWF) champion, I made the most money. It was an old rule that Vince (McMahon) Sr. had that, thank god, was passed on for quite a while. That changed when Bret Hart became champion; he’d work for a lot less than anybody else, so it changed everybody’s pay.

The last time I saw [bret], he was flying around in my Learjet with me, and playing with my kids in the pool. Then, all of a sudden, we’re not cool.”

Jack Swagger gets arrested for driving under the influence. Police also find pot in his possession.

Welp, there goes his push. A shame, too.

swagger's been pulled from live events, expect him to lose at mania, or even lose his spot at mania if wwe management decides to release him.

WEED THE PEOPLE!, talented but wasted his opportunity.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest demon nick fury

Congrats to Cena then! Can he re-attract the former wrestling fans who are beginning to focus their attention of MMA specially UFC?