WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Strange return from Y2J. Just played the crowd for 9 freaking minutes and didn't say a word about his return. No connection to the "It Begins" vignettes they were airing prior to his return. I guess we gotta tune in next week to see where his new gimmick takes us.

Puro pa-cute na ngiti...akala pa niya nasa entablado ng "Dancing With The Stars" siya

Looks like all that fancy footwork turned Y2J into Y2Ghey

Strange return from Y2J. Just played the crowd for 9 freaking minutes and didn't say a word about his return. No connection to the "It Begins" vignettes they were airing prior to his return. I guess we gotta tune in next week to see where his new gimmick takes us.

Puro pa-cute na ngiti...akala pa niya nasa entablado ng "Dancing With The Stars" siya

*pardon for the multi-quote...unintentional browser goof*

Edited by johnnydrama

Ako nga din eh.. Napakamot ako ng ulo... Wala naman ginawa kundi puro pa cute... Dapat lumabas si R-Truth at bigyan din ito ng Beatdown brought to you by Little Jimmy!

A really good question... I don't think he will be in shape or kailangan na nyang lumabas na para sa mga huling araw nya...

Malamang sa Royal Rumble or sa post-Rumble events siya magpapakita. Obviously, wrestlers are going to call him out to challenge him at WM

Baka din nagpapahaba ulit ng buhok since either nagpakalbo siya o he cut his hair short after last year's WM

Malamang sa Royal Rumble or sa post-Rumble events siya magpapakita. Obviously, wrestlers are going to call him out to challenge him at WM

Baka din nagpapahaba ulit ng buhok since either nagpakalbo siya o he cut his hair short after last year's WM

Nawawala ang "chills" at "kilabot factor" kung hindi sya magpaparamdam. I mean, tapusin na din nila VInce kasi... I mean doing Snake Eyes at that age, age defying yan... Seeing him smack Brock in at this stage, baka di na ako maniwala...

• 2 weeks later...

Taker will probably return after the Rumble, just in time to promote a match for WrestleMania.

Was pretty excited last episode on RAW dahil Y2J was about to make his in-ring return. And just as I thought, he did his "thing". He just trolled all night long and walked out smiling. haha.. Can't wait what he does next week..

Another thing, Evan Bourne is suspended 60 days for violating WWE's Wellness Policy for the 2nd time so WWE made them drop the tag belts to Epico and Primo. Kawawa naman si Kofi Kingston, naiwan nanaman sa ere ni "air" bourne. hehe

Taker will probably return after the Rumble, just in time to promote a match for WrestleMania.

Was pretty excited last episode on RAW dahil Y2J was about to make his in-ring return. And just as I thought, he did his "thing". He just trolled all night long and walked out smiling. haha.. Can't wait what he does next week..

Another thing, Evan Bourne is suspended 60 days for violating WWE's Wellness Policy for the 2nd time so WWE made them drop the tag belts to Epico and Primo. Kawawa naman si Kofi Kingston, naiwan nanaman sa ere ni "air" bourne. hehe

mahangin kasi si evan "air" bourne. ^_^

Seriously, naasar na ako kay Y2J. Ako na mismo bubugbog sa kanya. Amputs talaga puro paasa. Pupunta pa naman ng Abu Dhabi yan. Dedo sya sakin. :lol:

mahangin kasi si evan "air" bourne. ^_^

Really disappointing, he should be relegated to Smack Down. There are people in SD who deserve to be on RAW. Besides, Kofi was doing good on his own. I think Kingston - Rhodes feud would be good.

waiting for cena to turn heel.

Embracing the hate. Nung napanood ko kitang kita ang galit. Iba kasi yung mga sapak nya.

While Bourne would be cleared to return to the ring in March, as this is his second suspension which does not mean termination, there are a "number of WWE sources" who feel Bourne will not be brought back to the company and is likely done for good.

Bourne's first suspension from WWE was due to smoking synthetic marijuana known as "Spice," however it's being said that his current suspension is due to something "completely unrelated" to his first suspension.

Where does the Triple H versus Kevin Nash feud lead??

been following it and I do hope they would slug it out ala last man standing!!!

:)

Balita ko kasi may movie si Nash na ginagawa so hindi pa pwede sa competitive wrestling sya, something about insurance and such. But yes, it would be good if they brought it out.

isa sa mga inaabangan ko yung pagsasayaw ni Rosa Mendes. :wub:

Yes. Yes and another big YES!

Where does the Triple H versus Kevin Nash feud lead??

been following it and I do hope they would slug it out ala last man standing!!!

:)

i think the match they had last year marks the end of the feud, nabasa ko sa isang forum na kevin nash has tweeted na he's happy that he had his last match with one of his best buddies

nakakainis na panoorin ang WWE ngayon OA na masyado. di parehas nung WWF pa sila

Naging PG na kasi sila eh. SO they can't do the same antics they were doing before. This is the very reason why Batista doesn't want to come back.

i think the match they had last year marks the end of the feud, nabasa ko sa isang forum na kevin nash has tweeted na he's happy that he had his last match with one of his best buddies

I completely forgot that they actually had a match last year. You are probably right on that and I agree with you.

Wow nasalita na si Y2J.. ano kaya meaning ng The end of the world on royal rumble?ph34r.gif

Hmm, gotta see the replay of RAW this weekend.

Kelan kaya babalik si Kharma? I need to see the bad divas get their "nice" @$$es whipped.