WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

it's the canadian destroyer... :cool:

I watch TNA last week and I saw Petey William of Team Canada. I think ang galing ng Canadian Pile Driver nya.

I predict than before end of the year Batista will be the new WHC champ. TL already promise him the gold by being the bodyguard of King Booker last SD.

saw the pics of cyber sunday... sobrang out-of-shape si roddy pipper... pero k'wela dahil kasama nila si dusty rhodes...

just finished watching RAW...

matt hardy lost to johnny nitro... nitro now the intercontinental champ...

k-fed issued a challenged to jhon cena.. of course cena accepted..

cena also help maria when she had a match against umaga...

ric flair and rowdy piper won against orton and edge with bischoff as referee,

bischoff got knocked out then triple h and michaels helped the old timers... :D

farouq showed up too...

just finished watching RAW...

matt hardy lost to johnny nitro... nitro now the intercontinental champ...

k-fed issued a challenged to jhon cena.. of course cena accepted..

cena also help maria when she had a match against umaga...

ric flair and rowdy piper won against orton and edge with bischoff as referee,

bischoff got knocked out then triple h and michaels helped the old timers... :D

farouq showed up too...

I think you meant Jeff :hypocritesmiley:

Watched Cyber Sunday last night at Megamall

Leche talaga. Kahit kelan, laging napuputol ang feed. Di namin nakita yung ending ng Kane vs Umaga.Kahitn a alam ko na natalo si Kane, I wanted to see the action

Laugh trip yung skit ni HBK at HHH backstage. HBK went on a Sweet Chin Music frenzy and superkicked 3 guys backstage when it was mentioned to him that Bischoff thinks HBK doesn't know the meaning of the word "controversy" :lol:

As I expected, the World Heavyweight Championship would be on the line, and Booker T would retain it. Just didn't know how he would. Too bad they did it in the lousy form of K-Fed

Guys! Read this! K-fed is so F*CKING STUPID! Reminds me of the Atenista poster here before! Hahaha!

http://datelinehollywood.com/archives/2006...we-is-not-real/

Sino kayang atenista yon? hmmmmmmm :D

Ang stupid naman nung K-fed-up na yon!!! Bwiset! Umiyak pa, sira ulo. Mas madrama pa sya sa WWE drama. Alisin na nga yon! Dapat tinotoo na ni john cena suntok sa kanya para makatikim sya ng reality check. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Ayon sa balita...

Yung latest concert daw ni K-Fed sa US ay nilangaw to the point na yung mga tickets ay ipinamimigay na lang.

Whoah! Hold it right there bro!

Just because 150 people went to the venue which has a capacity of 1500 doesn't mean nilangaw ang concert nya and it is not a testament to his artistry!

By the way, I'm being sarcastic! :D

Fed-up with this guy being on Raw...

I always switch channels whenever K-Fed and/or Cena is on Raw, they just suck, but hey they fit together, both of them are rappers ryt!? on the wannabe side anyways! hehe..

K-Fed being on Raw reminds me of David Arquette being on WCW Nitro a couple of years ago, they're just there to promote something! By the way, i think that the lowest point of Nitro when Arquette became champ!

And additional lang, Cena still sucks no matter how tough he pretends to be!!!!