WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hahaha. The Dicks

Parang mga male strippers mga itsura.

Yech.

hahaha.

Grabe, naalala mo the text I sent you nung weekend about the Dicks?

Man, those fags are really besmirching SD's rep*tation!

t*ang*na, mag spray-an ba naman ng baby oil sa mga katawan nila while being interviewed on cam??? :sick: :sick: :sick:

d ba scripted nman yung professional wrestling. how come u guys like it. are u treating it like a soap opera...

Di ba nanunuod ka ng action movie? Mga Matrix, Die Hard, Transporter etc? Di ba scripted at "fake" din yun? :)

I watch wrestling not because of the storylines, I watch it because I really appreciate what these guys do just to entertain people

WWE Supestars wrestle around 220 days a year all around the world. When they're not wrestling their training, cardio, weights, etc. They have a very demanding life. They take lots of painkillers to deal with the pain of being slammed around 220 nights a year, plus most of them do steroids so they have the "look".

This takes a great deal of sacrifice, dedication and ultimately is the cause of many a great wrestler's untimely death.

But still it doesn't put them off. A lot of the wrestlers today really love pro-wrestling in that they are willing to do anything and everything just to keep the fans entertained, from being slammed onto a flaming table, to jumping off the top of a 15 ft high cage. All for the fans. If you can't admire that then you must be dead inside.

hi guys!

tanong ko lang sa mga wrestling enthusiast kung ano reason ng untimely death ni owen heart dati? is it true that he had an accident during practice or sumthin'?

thanks!

yes, he had an accident during a show.. i think yung character nya that time was "blue blazer"??? im not sure.. well.. he was suspended on a cable.. entrance nya ata?.. then the cable accidentaly broke.. ayun..

"tuwing nakikita ko silang gumalaw... para silang mga male organ na nagta-throb..."

mahirap na kung maglaban ang hearthrobs at dicks! hehehehe

"i just downloaded the match between ultimate warrior and hulk hogan on wcw halloween havoc.. hehe.. the match wasnt that good.. in my opinion.. d din maganda ang ending wherein a wrestler (i dnt knw the name) interfered, hit warrior with a chair shot on the back.. and caused him the match.."

yan ang perennial sidekick ni hogan noon, si ed leslie a.k.a. the disciple, a.k.a. brutus 'the barber' beefcake

"tanong ko lang sa mga wrestling enthusiast kung ano reason ng untimely death ni owen heart dati? is it true that he had an accident during practice or sumthin'?"

entrance ni owen a.k.a. the blue blazer ay parang lilipad siya papuntang ring (kalaban niya si jeff jarrett dito) pero yung cable harness niya nagrelease nung mataas pa siya. natamaan niya ulo niya sa portion ng turnbuckle.

"d ba scripted nman yung professional wrestling. how come u guys like it. are u treating it like a soap opera..."

same answer yan kung tinatanong mo sa mga tao bakit gusto nila alias, 24, lost, csi.....

"i just downloaded the match between ultimate warrior and hulk hogan on wcw halloween havoc.. hehe.. the match wasnt that good.. in my opinion.. d din maganda ang ending wherein a wrestler (i dnt knw the name) interfered, hit warrior with a chair shot on the back.. and caused him the match.."

the name of the person that hit warrior with the chair was horac hogan, nephew of hulk hogan.

I have the video of the inferno match between sting and vampiro during the great american bash nung WCW pa sila. ang galing ng PPV na yun. nakakaaliw yung mga matches.

may match pa dun with ric flair VS his son david flair. ok lang, nakakatuwa din.

may match pa dun with ric flair VS his son david flair. ok lang, nakakatuwa din.

I think this was the storyline where Vince Russo was "brainwashing" David Flair (or something like that)

This sucked big time. Russo made a big mistake when he inserted himself in the wrestling scene. He should have stayed at the back.

Lumaki ulo nya dahil magaganda yung mga storylines nya para sa WWE. Paglipat sa WCW,... pffft

hahaha! vince russo! nung head din siya ng wcw nagkaroon din ng mock host, si "oklahoma" para tirahin nila si jim ross na may bells palsy. siya rin ang nag-install kay david arquette na wcw champion, na kinagalit ng buong locker room, siya rin ang nagdesign ng laban ni nash at hogan na magpapalitan ng belt so tinulak ni nash si hogan w/one finger tapos tumumba siya at na-pin. ngayon born-again na si vince russo and may book pa siyang nilabas "confessions"

mali pala ako dun sa sidekick nga ni hogan. si horace "boulder" hogan nga pala yung nakialam. si ed leslie ang kinidnap ni warrior at gagawin niya sanang 1st member ng warrior nation. eto yung time na nakikita ni hogan si warrior sa salamin sa banyo. hahahaha!

Who among you nice folks remember these names?

Ken Patera, Bruiser Brody, Ivan Putski, Tito Santana, Andre the Giant, Bruno Samartino, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Rick Martel, "Quick Draw" Rick McGraw, Killer Khan, Sgt. Slaughter, Pat Patterson, and the Wild Samoans (Afa & Sika).

I can't remember the name of this wrestler who, after winning a bout, would destroy the padding on one corner the ring and chew on the foam. They even painted his tongue blue. It was absolutely hilarious because the script called for him to fall in love with Elizabeth. So he kept chasing her around.

And these favorite "whipping boys"...Charlie Brown & Steve Jones, from those days when the wrestling matches shown on TV kept featuring one-sided affairs.

I remember the time when Sgt. Slaughter posed a challenge to anyone to try to escape his cobra clutch. On one occasion, Pat Patterson accepted the challenge because he was slapped by Sgt. Slaughter...and was actually able to escape. So Sgt, Slaughter hit him on the head with a chair. This set up a "no rules" match between them where Pat Patterson kept shoving the heel of boot down Sgt. Slaughter's mouth. I saw the challenge but not the match. But a magazine featured a lot of photos on the match, as well as a quote from Bruno Samartino decrying the bloodiness of the fight.

Another great fight was between Randy "The Macho Man" Savage and The Ultimate Warrior. A big bonus was the drama after the fight when Savage and Elizabeth reconciled.

Then there that feud between Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan. This was when the late Andre turned into a "bad guy." Then again, even before this feud, Andre was already playing the bad guy in Japan.

Another great feud was between Hulk Hogan and Antonio Inoki. In one fight, Hogan took out Inoki, such that the handlers were holding out Inoki's tongue to keep him from choking. In the rematch, I believe it was Inoki who won. Hogan didn't take the defeat well. So Inoki dared Hogan to put his WWF titles (I think he held two at the time) on the line to settle everything.

By the way, do they still hold barbed wire matches these days? The very thought of a barbed wire match sends shivers all over me.