WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

bret vince story

i bought a pirated documentary of bret sa quiapo last yr pa yun...well ganito po yun...it was an ordinary match lang which vince want bret to loose the title kasi nga expired na contract nya that time...kaso that time sa canada ang Wrestlemania event which is his country and home town....he refuses to do it ika nga...i sstill remember my mga footage pa sa documentary na yun before and after wrestlemania,then nga during the match when shawn put a sharpshooter to bret pina ring agad ni earl hebner yung bell kasi nag tap daw si bret....which is not....then ayun nag amok si bret dinuraan nya si vince...the reason rin kung bakit nagkaron ng tension sa wwe and bret kasi hes a HERo id ba?babyface...old gimmick....kaso dumating yung bagong attitude ng wrestling...austin era is heating na that time...si bret kasi is a straight guy...ayaw nya nung violence at sex scene na lumalabas recently nuon sa wwe yun po yun

The agreed original plan between Bret and Vince was for Bret not to lose the title to Shawn (Bret really HATED Shawn and don't want to lose the title to him). And Bret will give up the title the next night on RAW and leave for WCW. But of course, we all know what happened.. Vince defense was it was a "time honored tradition" that if a wrestler is leaving, he should lose the title first before leaving. Fearing that Bret will trash the title when he goes to WCW (same as what Alundra Blayze did by putting the WWE women's title in the trash on WCW Nitro), Vince did what he thought he had to do to protect his title.

kakamiss talaga when there was competition... kaya nga sana maging major competitor ang TNA para exciting uli ang wrestling. :P

Pareng tamago, napanood ko yung Raw last Saturday and biglang dumating si Matt Hardy galing sa crowd then ginulpi nya si EDGE, tanong ko lang kung SCRIPTED pa rin ba yun o totoo?

yup, scripted yun. For show lang lahat yun

bret vince story

i bought a pirated documentary of bret sa quiapo last yr pa yun...well ganito po yun...it was an ordinary match lang which vince want bret to loose the title kasi nga expired na contract nya that time...kaso that time sa canada ang Wrestlemania event which is his country and home town....he refuses to do it ika nga...i sstill remember my mga footage pa sa documentary na yun before and after wrestlemania,then nga during the match when shawn put a sharpshooter to bret pina ring agad ni earl hebner yung bell kasi nag tap daw si bret....which is not....then ayun nag amok si bret dinuraan nya si vince...the reason rin kung bakit nagkaron ng tension sa wwe and bret kasi hes a HERo id ba?babyface...old gimmick....kaso dumating yung bagong attitude ng wrestling...austin era is heating na that time...si bret kasi is a straight guy...ayaw nya nung violence at sex scene na lumalabas recently nuon sa wwe yun po yun

at yung i quit match po eh kay mankind and the rock po ngyari yun....

Survivor Series yung event, di Wrestlemania.

Ibang event yung I Quit match ni Mankind & Rock. Royal Rumble yata yun.

The agreed original plan between Bret and Vince was for Bret not to lose the title to Shawn (Bret really HATED Shawn and don't want to lose the title to him).  And Bret will give up the title the next night on RAW and leave for WCW. But of course, we all know what happened.. Vince defense was it was a "time honored tradition" that if a wrestler is leaving, he should lose the title first before leaving. Fearing that Bret will trash the title when he goes to WCW (same as what Alundra Blayze did by putting the WWE women's title in the trash on WCW Nitro), Vince did what he thought he had to do to protect his title.

kakamiss talaga when there was competition... kaya nga sana maging major competitor ang TNA para exciting uli ang wrestling.  :P

From what I know, the night of the Montreal Screw Job was Bret's last night in the WWE. He was really suppose to lose the title to HBK.

Vince knew that Bret was gonna move to WCW, and he gave him his blessing then screwed him in his last match. Bret gave Vince his own "blessing" after that match.

After the match, a brawl occured backstage. Obviously, Bret was 1 of the participants.

The agreed original plan between Bret and Vince was for Bret not to lose the title to Shawn (Bret really HATED Shawn and don't want to lose the title to him).  And Bret will give up the title the next night on RAW and leave for WCW. But of course, we all know what happened.. Vince defense was it was a "time honored tradition" that if a wrestler is leaving, he should lose the title first before leaving. Fearing that Bret will trash the title when he goes to WCW (same as what Alundra Blayze did by putting the WWE women's title in the trash on WCW Nitro), Vince did what he thought he had to do to protect his title.

kakamiss talaga when there was competition... kaya nga sana maging major competitor ang TNA para exciting uli ang wrestling.  :P

ive to agree too, miss ko na rin ang wwe/wcw competition nun. kahit na nagkakalabuan na kami ng ex gf ko nun, basta raw/nitro was on that night, ive to be home to watch it, hehehe. pero syempre, wwe fan ako all the way. but ive to admit , the competition was great for the fans. with the oldies going to wcw, like hogan, savage, hart, nash, etc, napilitan tuloy ang wwe i-push sila austin, the rock, hhh, mankind. thank goodness they did. dont get me wrong, im a big fan of hogan, im an old school wrestling fan pero AUSTIN AND ROCK KICKS ASS, LITERALLY! tna has a long way to go to be like wcw before, simply because wwe is still all over the place.

di I Quit Match yung kila bret and shawn...

it's actually an Iron Man Match.

wherein paramihan sila ng pin falls  in a n hour.

Yes. Roddy Piper made this match for Wrestlemania.

Shawn won in the overtime period.

kung babalik si bret sa wwe, dapat maulit yung bret/benoit na laban... remember yung tribute to owen na laban nila??? one of the best of all time, sa nitro pa naganap yun ha...

Yeh, I watched this 1. They held it in the same arena where Owen had his fatal accident.

nagka-face off si hbk at hogan sa raw kagabi sa us, at nung nagsasagutan sila na-mention ni hogan si bret hart ("you screwed bret") at halatang nainis si hbk... napaisip lang ako na ngayong nagkaayusan na si bret at vince, di kaya posible lumabas sa summerslam si bret at "gantihan" si hbk?

fyi, eto pala ang sinulat ni bret hart noon tungkol sa issue nila ni mcmahon

Bret Hart’s Calgary Sun Column

November 15, 1997

(first column after the infamous Montreal screw job

at Survivor Series '97)

"High station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling

experiences are survived with grace." -- Tennessee Williams

I am going to be very honest and open about a profession I love very much. A

profession that has no guilt and no innocence, at least only in rare

exceptions. It's not my intention to hurt pro wrestling in any way, but I do

need to tell the truth.

I never got into wrestling thinking that some day I would be rich or famous

and, never in my wildest dreams, did I imagine I'd be where I am today. I am

truly grateful to all my fans around the world who have allowed me into their

hearts, live or on TV, to be their hero. Especially here in western Canada

where I've had a place on TV every Saturday for 21 years.

I owe so much to my dad and everyone else who played a part in my early

Stampede Wrestling days.

In August 1984 I moved up to the big league WWF and, eventually, evolved

into this larger-than-life superhero, Bret `Hitman' Hart. I've always

believed that the best chance you have to rise to the top involves giving

yourself up to loneliness, fearing nothing and working hard. For 14 years,

that's what I did.

I've always tried to give my absolute best in every match, in every city --

big or small -- in countries all over the world. I cannot begin to explain

what an honor it's been for me to be hailed as a hero here in Canada, the

U.S. and in far off places like Bombay, Belfast, Berlin, Jerusalem,

Johannesburg, Rome, London ...

I always let the world know that I was from Calgary, Canada -- and was proud

of it. I fought long and hard against all sorts of evils, from bad guy

wrestlers and managers, but I never thought I'd get screwed in the end by a

wicked promoter.

Ever since I first met Vince McMahon, owner and promoter of the WWF, I was

told by many who knew him that he was a dishonest, unsavory, lying,

double-crossing, dirty, rotten scoundrel. I gave him the benefit of the

doubt, but year after year, wrestler after wrestler, they have left with such

bitter hatred.

Despite those early warnings, I put my heart and soul into everything I did

and, through Vince McMahon, I became a hero beyond my wildest dreams.

In March 1996, after seven title reigns, I left wrestling to pursue a

possible TV/movie career, not sure if I would ever go back. Eight months

later I decided to return. Wrestling was my calling and I felt it was

screaming for me to come back.

In my absence, the WWF had been overtaken by Shawn Michaels, a primadonna of

unmatched proportions. I was approached by the WCW about working for them,

and was offered double the money. But, my heart had always been with the WWF

and I was not greedy for money, but greedy for respect. Unlike most people I

know, I thanked the WCW and turned them down. Instead I signed with the WWF

for considerably less money and for an unprecedented twenty year deal. The

Hitman stayed loyal.

In my fourteen years in the WWF, I only missed two scheduled bouts, often

having between 250 and 300 bouts a year. I've never injured or prevented a

fellow wrestler from working or feeding his family.

Out of nowhere on Sept. 21, into my fifth world title reign, I was informed

by McMahon that he was in financial dire straits and was going to be forced

to break my contract. McMahon urged me to go back and see if the WCW would

take me, thus allowing him to get out of his twenty year contract.

McMahon said I would be doing him a favor. Crushed, I understood he was a

friend to me and I did what he asked and started talks with the WCW. Saddened

by this, and ever more so by the overall direction of the WWF in recent

months, I negotiated a deal with the WCW and sent McMahon my release. He

promised me we could be friends, told me to think with my head and not with

my heart, that I could leave on my own terms, with dignity and respect. All I

really wanted was to leave a Canadian hero. At the least, my fans deserved

that. That became a problem.

Things became suddenly cold between McMahon and I, and I sensed something

was up. The night before Montreal, I spoke with my friend, Earl Hebner, the

referee, and I told him I thought McMahon and Michaels were going to pull

something on me in Montreal. Hebner swore on his children that he would never

let it happen. He was a close friend and I believed him.

In Montreal, I met with McMahon before my match and he had loosened up a

lot. He said it would be okay to leave with my head up, with dignity and

respect. I thanked him and got ready to give him, as always, the best

possible match I could. In the middle of my match, McMahon came out to the

ringside in a carefully thought out conspiracy, waited for me to be put in a

submission hold. As I was escaping, my so-called friend Hebner signalled that

I submitted and McMahon ordered the timekeeper to ring the bell.

My career ended with my evil boss, that no-good Shawn Michaels and a

cowardly referee, in the saddest way I ever imagined. They killed me. Oh

sure, Bret Hart is okay. I always will be. But the Hitman, well, they

murdered him, right there in front of the world. I spit in McMahon's face and

dealt with him accordingly in the dressing room, but it still hurts a lot.

I never thought they'd do such a horrible thing to the hardest working, most

dependable, honest and loyal hero the WWF ever had. The WWF can go to hell,

they're going there anyway. And as for me, I'll come back to life soon enough

in the WCW, where I vow only to do my best, keep my promises and smile -- as

Canada slowly turns the WWF off. We'll see who kills who.

Hey, Hulkster... see ya soon...

bret vince story

at yung i quit match po eh kay mankind and the rock po ngyari yun....

i stand corrected pala... :)

will bret wrestle in the ring again? or more of promo gimmick lang ang pagsign nya? just to get inducted in the hall of fame?

sa tingin ko malinis si shawn...after nung event na yun kasi sinamahan pa nya si bret sa locker room..yung asawa ni bret tinanong pa si micheals kung me kinalalaman sya..deny nya(kung me alam sya dun yun,wala rin naman syang magagawa kasi si bossing vince ang masusunod, survivor series ba yun?hhhmmm nalimutan ko na kasi...paguwi ko panoorin ko nga ulit yun...

pareng bret...mukhang no. 1 ka ni hitman ah hehehe...ilang beses ko na nababasa yang catchphrase ni bret sau

hehehe!!!

kaya nga galit din ako kay HBK eh. dahil sa kanya nawala si Hitman sa WWE, and now he's trying to take the Hulkster out.

i never liked HBK eversince, he kicked Marty Janetty. halos pareho lang sila ni HHH, pareho silan swapangsa attention that's why di din tumagal yung DX.

bad boy talaga in real life si hbk... yan ang rep niya noon kasama ang barkading niya, the kliq, kasama doon si hall, nash, hhh, at xpac. noong nandun pa si sunny sa wwe, may nag-iwan ng ebak sa bag daw niya at ang prime suspect si hbk daw gumawa nun.

...that was before he "embraced" christianity...

...and the one who leaved "crap" on sunny's bag, that was scott hall...

i stand corrected pala... :)

will bret wrestle in the ring again? or more of promo gimmick lang ang pagsign nya? just to get inducted in the hall of fame?

well ang balita e ang deal lang nang WWE with bret is to do commentary on a bret hart tribute DVD. WWE is hoping bret will agree to be inducted on the hall of fame (si Dusty Rhodes agreed na) pero no deal has been made on that matter. No plans or deals to have him wrestle kasi ang alam ko bret retired from wrestling na kasi career ending daw yun concussion he had when he was kicked in the head by Goldberg when he was in WCW. Also I remember na he had a mild stroke last year ata... :P

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

HHH & Ric Flair will return to the WWE when they move from SpikeTV to the USA Network, which would be around October.

Bret Hart said he agreed to do the DVD because he wanted to be a part of it rather than have it made without his participation. He also said that if he didn't agree to do it, it might come out like something that would have been aired on on the now-cancelled WWE Confidential.

The Montreal Screw Job would also be mentioned in the DVD.

Hart doesn't have any plans invloving the WWE after the release of the DVD.

Hart & McMahon have decided to put their personal feelings for one another for the benefit of the fans, thus Bret's involvement with the DVD project.

Although they have a picture of them shaking hands, the 2 still share a tense and guarded relationship.

Jamie Noble and Spanky are scheduled to return within 2 months so that they can finish their independent circuit obligations.

Joey Styles' "Extremely Hardcore" PPV is scheduled on Aug. 20. Here are some of the matches:

New Jack & Murder One vs Axl Rotten & Ball Mahoney

Sabu vs Justin Credible

Rodney Mack vs gary Wolfe

CW Anderson vs Mikey Whipwreck

The Dudley Boys might join Shane Douglas' "Hardcore Homecoming" once their contracts with the WWE expire.

CM Punk will be heading to OVW soon after he received praises for his dark matches.

It is not true that Tatanka has signed a deal with the WWE. Both parties have agreed only on a one-time appearance. But he said that they are now talking regarding his return to the company.

HHH's espisode in MTV Punk'd will be the season finale, since the producers of the show like having a wrestler in the finale (Goldberg in Season 3, Stone Cold Steve Austin in Season 4). The preview showed that HHH & Stephanie McMahon were going to attend a wedding. When HHH was about to enter the door, he accidentally "hit" the bride in the face.

D-Von Dudley said that if Jim Ross was in charge of dealings and not Johnny Ace, they (the Dudley Boys) would renew their contracts.

When they finally leave the WWE, they're planning on wrestling in Japan circuits or maybe in TNA.

In a press conference promoting Summerslam, a fan asked when would Brock Lesnar return. Vince McMahon and Teddy Long evaded the question, while Batista said that he hopes Lesnar would return soon so that they could have a PPV main-event.

Raw Diva Search contestant Leyla was featured in one of those adult phone line ads.

Matt Morgan is currently in talks with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

A wrestler has complained that the atmosphere in Raw's locker room is still negative despite the absence of HHH.

Johnny Fairplay is expected to return to TNA soon.

Next week, TNA will start what they hope to be an annual tradition: the Chris Candido Memorial Tag Team Tournament. This will feature veterans teaming up with the rookies, since Candido always taught & guided the younger wrestlers.

haaaay! namimis ko na talaga yung hogan-bret-shawn-austin-rock era...dun lang sumisigla buhay ko sa wrestling...the rest kasi ngayun...somewhat kulang sa charisma...

me vids nga pala ako na nadownload sa limewire...yung laban ni bret at goldberg...sa tingin nyo sadya kaya ni goldberg yun?laki kasi ng galit nun sa wwe...

haaaay! namimis ko na talaga yung hogan-bret-shawn-austin-rock era...dun lang sumisigla buhay ko sa wrestling...the rest kasi ngayun...somewhat kulang sa charisma...

me vids nga pala ako na nadownload sa limewire...yung laban ni bret at goldberg...sa tingin nyo sadya kaya ni goldberg yun?laki kasi ng galit nun sa wwe...

sinabi mo pre... i miss the rock the most... galing kasi sobra mag promo... matatawa ka talaga.. lalo na when he was doing his guitar singing promo... also yun promo nya with the hurricane :D

baka nga sinadya ni goldberg kaso we'll never know... pero totoo na laki nang galit ni goldberg sa WWE... i remember na nagkasagutan pa sila ni triple h once nun nagkita sila sa airport... triple h was WWE champion and si goldberg WCW champion then. :P