WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Parang i'm not yet ready to see Eddie turn into a heel once again.  Haven't had enough of him as face yet eh.  But since he's such an entertainer, i'm sure he'd be cool either way.

WWE tried to turn him into a heel 2 yrs ago when he turned on his tag team partner (Tajiri) when he fell on his lowrider. But the crowd kept on cheering for him that they just dropped their plans.

Feeling ko lang yun. Pero I don't think it'll transpire :)

WWE tried to turn him into a heel 2 yrs ago when he turned on his tag team partner (Tajiri) when he fell on his lowrider.  But the crowd kept on cheering for him that they just dropped their plans.

Feeling ko lang yun. Pero I don't think it'll transpire :)

Natutuwa lang talaga ako sa kanya. I never imagined he'd be this big in WWE. Noon kase, nung bago pa lang yata siya sa WWE nun, when he used to be with Chyna (tama ba spelling ko) - parang he's just some forgettable character. But he evolved. And now I can't stop cheering for him whenever i'd see him in the ring. :)

Natutuwa lang talaga ako sa kanya.  I never imagined he'd be this big in WWE.  Noon kase, nung bago pa lang yata siya sa WWE nun, when he used to be with Chyna (tama ba spelling ko) - parang he's just some forgettable character.  But he evolved.  And now I can't stop cheering for him whenever i'd see him in  the ring. :)

oo nga e. when he 1st entered the WWE (along w/ Benoit, Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn), he was still an alcoholic. he got booted out of the WWE nga because of that (like Scott Hall). buti nga they gave him a 2nd chance, & now he's an even bigger star than he ever was.

dream ko din makasakay sa lowrider tapos sya nagmamaneho :D :cool:

Ola le!

I have question

Yon ba game sa WWE or Wrestling ano ba talaga, yon ba ay scripted ba talaga???

Before they said scripted, they know who will win.

In my point of view, If that is truth, bakit may namamatay may napipilayan at ano ano pa.

Most of the time, I believe that some of the games are scripted, but I dont agree that all games are scripted.

Please enlighted me :)

I have question

Before they said  scripted, they know who will win.

In my point of view, If that is truth, bakit may namamatay may napipilayan at ano ano pa.

Most of the time, I believe that some of the games are scripted, but I dont agree that all games are scripted.

Dude...the term would be "choreographed". :)

Hey! It's not reality fighting like the UFC...but that's why it's called "Sports Entertainment". :)

The girls have their soap operas, we got the WWE.

"VIVA LA RASA"!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

The next URCC is scheduled for June 25. Will keep you guys posted.

I have question

Before they said  scripted, they know who will win.

Yep, it is choreographed. u might want to back read a little, as some of the posters here have spotted incidents where the wrestlers, like, small talk in ring to discuss their, ah, match. hehehehehe...

its still fun to watch though.

and, u notice the name change from World Wrestling Federation to World Wrestling Entertainment? keyword: Entertainment.

about the namamatay and napipilayan, shempre, its still physical so, accident are bound to happent. thats why pro wrestlers still have to be tough para pag tinamaan ng steel chair, kaya nyang dalhin. at kaya nga may training sa kanila... to minimize the accidents

just enjoy it the way it is bro... its soap opera - testosterone overdosed!

oo nga e. when he 1st entered the WWE (along w/ Benoit, Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn), he was still an alcoholic. he got booted out of the WWE nga because of that (like Scott Hall). buti nga they gave him a 2nd chance, & now he's an even bigger star than he ever was.

dream ko din makasakay sa lowrider tapos sya nagmamaneho :D :cool:

Ola le!

Ako din! What i'd give to be In Eddie's lowrider! :D

So, No Way Out is on Monday? I have to be home by 8 pala tomorrow :)

Dude...the term would be "choreographed".  :)

Hey! It's not reality fighting like the UFC...but that's why it's called "Sports Entertainment".  :)

"VIVA LA RASA"!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

The next URCC is scheduled for June 25. Will keep you guys posted.

That's true.

I remember a friend saying Wrestling is like soap opera on steriods. hehehe. :D

Dude...the term would be "choreographed".  :)

Hey! It's not reality fighting like the UFC...but that's why it's called "Sports Entertainment".  :)

good 1! :cool:

Yep, it is choreographed.  u might want to back read a little, as some of the posters here have spotted incidents where the wrestlers, like, small talk in ring to discuss their, ah, match.  hehehehehe...

its still fun to watch though.

and, u notice the name change from World Wrestling Federation to World Wrestling Entertainment?  keyword: Entertainment.

about the namamatay and napipilayan, shempre, its still physical so, accident are bound to happent.  thats why pro wrestlers still have to be tough para pag tinamaan ng steel chair, kaya nyang dalhin.  at kaya nga may training sa kanila... to minimize the accidents

just enjoy it the way it is bro... its soap opera - testosterone overdosed!

the reason why the company changed their name from World Wrestling Federation (WWF) to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was cuz the Wolrd Wildlife Fund (WWF) sued them because their organization was often mistaken for the wrestling, w/c caused negative views (don't ask me why. they're crazy)

talagang di maiiwasan ang mga aksidente dyan. meron na ngang namatay e.

Thanks Bro, for enlightment.

hayy,, kailan kaya mapapalitan si JBL???? Madugas!!!!

his reign ends at Wrestlemania 21

the reason why the company changed their name from World Wrestling Federation (WWF) to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was cuz the Wolrd Wildlife Fund (WWF) sued them because their organization was often mistaken for the wrestling, w/c caused negative views (don't ask me why. they're crazy)

ganun ba? sorry boss.... thanks for the correction

hey!!

anybody remember the Undertaker vs. Undertaker match???

i just remembered the thing... but couldnt recall much details...  kay Paul Bearer yung totoong Undertaker di ba?  tapos yung peke, kay MCMahon ba? yung corporation??

any info on this one??

how was the match?

yah, i remember this match. it sucked.

the original Undertaker went solo flight that time. the 2nd Undertaker was working for Ted DiBiase. obviously the original won.

yah, i remember this match. it sucked.

the original Undertaker went solo flight that time. the 2nd Undertaker was working for Ted DiBiase. obviously the original won.

by solo flight, u mean, left WWE? but the company still had rights to use the character of undertaker? ganun ba? tapos kinumbinse lang bumalik?

i wasnt able to watch the match, but u say it sucked... so, i'll take ur word for it. was it like the goldberg-lesnar match? man, that sucked bigtime! (in my opinion)

oh, and i personally didnt like the biker undertaker look... i still get chills with the darkened arena, lightning, and smoke effect entrance, for me, the best entrance ever! (dunno why shawn michels won best entrance for the sliding down on a cable... sa slammy awards to di b? buhay pa ba slammy??)

by solo flight, u mean, left WWE?  but the company still had rights to use the character of undertaker? ganun ba?  tapos kinumbinse lang bumalik?

i wasnt able to watch the match, but u say it sucked... so, i'll take ur word for it.  was it like the goldberg-lesnar match?  man, that sucked bigtime! (in my opinion)

oh, and i personally didnt like the biker undertaker look... i still get chills with the darkened arena, lightning, and smoke effect entrance, for me, the best entrance ever! (dunno why shawn michels won best entrance for the sliding down on a cable... sa slammy awards to di b?  buhay pa ba slammy??)

the Undertaker never left the WWE. i meant that he had no one w/ him that time. no Paul Bearer, if i'm right.

the Goldber-Lesnar match really sucked. even the crowd watching WMXX weren't pleased.

i prefer the Biker Undertaker. nakakasawa na kasi yung Deadman persona nya e. that was so 90s.

the Slammys? wala na yun. good thing they took that out. twas a bad awards gimmick

the Undertaker never left the WWE. i meant that he had no one w/ him that time. no Paul Bearer, if i'm right.

the Goldber-Lesnar match really sucked. even the crowd watching WMXX weren't pleased.

i prefer the Biker Undertaker. nakakasawa na kasi yung Deadman persona nya e. that was so 90s.

the Slammys? wala na yun. good thing they took that out. twas a bad awards gimmick

ah ganun ba...

well, to each his own i guess...

thanks for the info dude!

by the way, by friends on friendster added a certain adam copeland on their accounts... si edge di ba? dunno if thats the real edge, but he sometimes gives hints on what will happen on WWE... he like, said one time that Orton will become champion again on raw, then traded to SD, then Cena will be brought to Raw...

ah ganun ba...

well, to each his own i guess...

thanks for the info dude!

by the way, by friends on friendster added a certain adam copeland on their accounts... si edge di ba?  dunno if thats the real edge, but he sometimes gives hints on what will happen on WWE... he like, said one time that Orton will become champion again on raw, then traded to SD, then Cena will be brought to Raw...

i doubt Edge has time to open a friendster account :lol: he's currently digging his own grave cuz of the crap he got himself into