Gundam

extrarice3

Where can you get a very fine tip na sign pen? The only one that i know of is the gundam pen. I have 2 perfect grade gundam, from gundam wing series. Gundam Zero and Wing. Although both of them are broken already because of an earthquake (they both fell from the display). Plan to save up and buy the perfect grade from the Gundam Seed series.

They are called gundam markers. You can get one at Lil's Futaba @ 150 pesos. Just tell the shopkeeper to give you the one for paneling.

Ganda niyan avalanche exia 1/100 mga magkano kaya yan, years na ko hindi bumibili nga kahit anong model kit, last ko pa ung Super Gundam MG parang same dun sa pic sa taas, I was thinking of buying a 1/100 Dynames pero nung nakita ko yang avalanche exia parang yan na lang pala, merun na ba dito niyan?

I don't know when will bandai release the 1/100 avalanche exia but I think they already released the 1/100 astraea also from gundam 00

I haven't heard any new releases for the PG but I know they will be releasing a MG force impulse and a MG shin musha

i think around may or june ata lalabas yung mg force impulse....btw anybody else noticed na ang hirap maghanap ng 1/100 na dynames these days?

A month ago I saw one in Greenhills Mall. The saleslady offered it to me but at that price I could already buy an MG (or an MP Starscream).

• 2 weeks later...

i just came back from Japan austion yesterday morning boy iba na pala kung mayaman na bansa tulad nila. No wonder madaming pala mga hobbies shop panay display ng mga loose gundam toys not only that .

I talk with the handler ng Japan auction dahil nagpareserve ako ng pepsi bottle caps they di help me arrange a whole big box which contains almost 15 kilos of. At first they thought I am buying selected star wars pepsi bottel caps lang kaya benta sa akin nasa 20 pesos each. So think it over and over i tried to weight it by kilo which cost 500 lang. Negotaite it ayun pumayag until 350 per kilo I bought the whole box of it. Others I will try to collect the whole set of category pag may exta I thinking selling it.. Not only that I bought miniatures of Gundam never regret it at all same price yung ginastos ko for those rubbish na galing Japan Its worht buying, celaning and displaying them. Although they are not mint but come to think I found many almost hard to find gundam characters....I put it a picture here after sorting and cleaning and repaitnig them.

Sa mga seller ng ebay diyan I dont beleive you import it from Japan. Sa japan auction warehouse lang lahat ng basura nila nandito, you just buying there then pretending you bought it on a high price......