Gundam

extrarice3

elo guys

im a newbie in modifying a gundam

una ko kasi kinolekta yung mga MSIA kasi medyo ok cya sa akin

now im trying to collect 1/100 scale

as of now meron me 3 infinite justice, force impulse and master gundam

any tips on how and where to buy spray paints and color markers na mura? im residing here in tayuman and wala akong alam na hobby store na malapit rito and medyo mahal pag sa mall ako bumili.

any guides rin in buying a gunpla and san mura bumili ng gunpla

pm me guys

elo guys

im a newbie in modifying a gundam

una ko kasi kinolekta yung mga MSIA kasi medyo ok cya sa akin

now im trying to collect 1/100 scale

as of now meron me 3 infinite justice, force impulse and master gundam

any tips on how and where to buy spray paints and color markers na mura? im residing here in tayuman and wala akong alam na hobby store na malapit rito and medyo mahal pag sa mall ako bumili.

any guides rin in buying a gunpla and san mura bumili ng gunpla

pm me guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How does its back look like? It looks like it was carrying a beehive on its back from the last pics I saw of it in Hobby Japan.

ok nga cya eh medyo taller and slimmer from my other 2 gundams na 1/100 medyo mura nga bili ko 1.4k lng unlike sa ibang gundam na binili ko. yun nga lang parang kakaiba yung concept ng gundam kasi nga ung body nya is none traditional like the freedom and the others may hump kasi cya. but still astig pa rin

ok nga cya eh medyo taller and slimmer from my other 2 gundams na 1/100 medyo mura nga bili ko 1.4k lng unlike sa ibang gundam na binili ko. yun nga lang parang kakaiba yung concept ng gundam kasi nga ung body nya is none traditional like the freedom and the others may hump kasi cya. but still astig pa rin

Pre we'll be glad if you can post pictures of your collection here.. :)

bros, crazy question, colored pentlepen ba puwede gamitin pang detail ng gundam? :rolleyes:

If you have a VERY STEADY hand and the pental pen has a fine tip it's ok.

Another suggestion: try using black watercolor thinned out with water. Use a brush to get the watercolor over a large area of the gundam. Let it settle and dry a little bit then wipe off the excess with a damp cloth. The watercolor that seeped into the lines and grooves will stay but the rest come off. Once finished, spray a dullcoat sealant to finish.

Edited by ligtasan
If you have a VERY STEADY hand and the pental pen has a fine tip it's ok.

Another suggestion: try using black watercolor thinned out with water. Use a brush to get the watercolor over a large area of the gundam. Let it settle and dry a little bit then wipe off the excess with a damp cloth. The watercolor that seeped into the lines and grooves will stay but the rest come off. Once finished, spray a dullcoat sealant to finish.

thanks sa tip dude :thumbsupsmiley:

Where can you get a very fine tip na sign pen? The only one that i know of is the gundam pen. I have 2 perfect grade gundam, from gundam wing series. Gundam Zero and Wing. Although both of them are broken already because of an earthquake (they both fell from the display). Plan to save up and buy the perfect grade from the Gundam Seed series.

Salamat mga dudes sa information on air brushes. So far kasi meron ako mga collections ng Gundams but never ko pa binuksan sa box. hehe di ko kasi alam pano pinturahan. Tried painting using conventional brush lang but di maganda kinalabasan.

Question:

- Pano ninyo pinipinturahan yung mga maliliit na parts? masking tape then paint? parang car painting? mukhang mahirap pinturahan yung mga 1/144 scale.

Collection meron ako:

Scale 1/144

Strke Gundam

Aegis Gundam

Force Impulse Gundam

Gundam Sandrock

Gundam Heavyarms

Gundam Deathscythe

Shenlong Gundam

Wing Gundam

Gundam Astray Red and Blue

Scale 1/100

Force Impulse Gundam (ZGMF-X56S)

Aile Strike Gudam (GAT-X105)

Wing Gundam (XXXG-01W)

Plan ko bumili ng Gundam Exia 1/100 scale if may alam kayo san benta pa advice po (thanks in advance sa mag advice).. so far kasi nakikita ko panay 1/60 scale. kulang budget for 1/60 :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

echogolf' date='Jan 2 2008, 07:46 AM

I'm an avid collector/modeller. I paint my kits using spraycans only, wala pa akong pambili ng airbrush eh. :D Anyways, here's a pic of one of my works:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jq2k1/IMG_2411.jpg

Hi Echogolf,

That's a Master Grade Model right?

The finish on them looks really good!!!

What type of brush do yo use to detail?

And where do you usually buy your models?

Thanks!

ey guys meron akong nakita gundam virtue 1/100 tpos transform cya nadleeh ang ganda tol kulang lang sa budget 2.5k akala ko kasi mga 2k lng cya akala mo mastergrade ung packging sa kanya. sayang d pwedeng kunan ng picture nahuli ako ng attendant nung store

Yep, 1/100 Virtue has a bigger box than the other double oo's of the same scale. What Im waiting for is a MG 1/100 Kyrios. I hope it comes with a free stand.