Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

House & Lot, siempre...

Think about the convenience na pwede mo i-rennovate anytime you like... Setting up your own garden... Going out without the hustle of riding an elevator... Having your own garage... Owning a place that could last a life time...

What do you think? :goatee:

House and lot is really preferable, especially when living inside secured communities. But investing a house and lot is really hard these days lets say you buy a 1000 sq meters lot worthing 10,000 pesos/sq m that will give you 10 M for the lot only. If you plan to built your huuse including your outoor structures. Estimate another 10M. That will give you 20 M. Then how about your interior things. Lets say another 10M. Holy God, 30M estimate for your dream house. Not including your cars.

if i were single pa.... palagay ko condo... pero i'm mechanic to my vehicle & my bike, kaya palagay ko di pwede ako sa condo... so house/lot para may bakuran & sariling garage..... wait.... meron na ako palang h&s.... hehehehehe.... :)

I'd rather have one of those apartment/lofty types in New Manila rather than a condo while im young. Condo's are too small and too expensive these days, considering the parking prices and monthly maintenance fees.

When i get married then a house with a big garden.

We've been renting a condo unit for three years now, and for me its ok as long your single , advantages are :24-hour security; whenever there's a problem its just a fone call away from the admin, no curfew, accessible to all establishments, etc... but if i wanna settle down, i'll choose a house wherein i can have my own garden. There would be enough space to put my stuff and it's a good investment not only for myself but for our family.

Edited by mariejoy
  • 3 weeks later...