Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

Got live in a townhouse when I was young, then transferred to a condominium, then to a house, then to a condominium again, then back to a house, then a condominium, then now I'm currently staying in a house (temporarily). Never owned any of them, just rented or lived with friends/relatives.

House, contrary to common belief, has lower maintenance than a condominium unit. If you own a condominium, you have to pay monthly dues and some annual fees like fire insurance, etc. If you have a small or medium-sized house, maintenance is kept to a minimum. In a condominium, you are dependent on elevators (especially if you live on the fourth floor upwards). Some condominiums don't have enough elevators to properly service the whole population of the building (especially if one or more elevators break down) so forgetting something in your car would sometimes be a lengthy undertaking. Although generally, security is much better in a condominium, living in a subdivision also provides some security (especially for houses in exclusive subdivisions like Corinthian Gardens or Forbes Park). But if I were to buy a place for my family, I would get a condominium with a low population like the Alexandra Condominium. That is, if I win the lottery.

• 2 weeks later...

a house with 4 rooms, FA 350 and LA 400.and its impossible in makati unless you're in forbes that is. ive been living in an apartment for the past 3 years..my things are growing too..so i guess a big house with a lanai and i prefer old houses..with a rock garden and a big powder room and an attic