Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

• 3 weeks later...
I prefer house & lot than condo. Ang value kasi ng condo nagdedepreciate as time goes by. Ang lupa, tumataas ang value habang tumatagal.

i wish to quality this. while generally it is true, it still depends on the location. there are H/Ls whose value are going down due to creeping squatters, garbage and teenage gangs. on other hand, condos in places like CBD Makati will surely see its value increase over time.

for me, for the age up to 45yo, i prefer condo living. condo living is a great match to the lifestyle of a yuppie like me struggling to find my place in the corporate world. where everything is tough out there in my work life, after closing time at the office, i just walk some steps or have a short jeep ride and i am greeted by my condo in no time. i have no worries about maintenace bec we have maintenace people in the building. even payment of bills is handled by people. so really, i could just concentrate on my work, my kid, studies, and saving up for my H/L .