yea world of chicken! totally diggin this first time i ate here last wed we couldn't decide where to eat so i suggested fast food of glorietta so there we were, we stroll the food court and to our dismay we couldn't find a gud food there just about leaving the area i saw this poster that says one chicken and two side dish for about 160 pesos so i said to my gurl we shud try this.. i ordered pasta potato salad and the chicken sauce with barbcue flavor sumtin i forgot wat they call it heheh it was great wer so full we couldn't finish our plate... ill be back here... two thumbs up! :thumbsupsmiley:

Chickenjoy maganda siya as in crispy (panlasang Pinoy), hindi ma-grasa (you can't taste the oil, unlike sa ibang fast food), at bagay sa kanin (designed with the Pinoy in mind). Bad trip lang kumain ako minsan at umorder ako ng Spicy Hot, binudbod lang pala ang spicy mixture niya kaya hindi pantay yung lasa. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...