• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I eat too much chicken I'm afraid I'ma grow wings and feathers soon. It's curious though that the cheaper they cost, the more addictive they are. Take for instance one of the things that make me genuinely happy - Yoohoo chicken. Heaven has never been this cheap, dirt cheap. Sold for less than a hundred bucks, this treat surely hits the spot. After a long night of clubbing at The Fort, my friends and I often make a mad dash to the Metrowalk branch of Yoohoo and eat to our little hearts' content. Or after watching a good football match at Heckle and Jeckle, Yoohoo Makati Ave branch welcomes me as I celebrate whenever Arsenal wins or as I breakdown whenever Arsenal loses. That's unconditional love right there, I tell you.

Also like KFC Hot and Crispy, Jollibee's Spicy Chicken Joy, Max's, Fishbar Boracay's Chicken Parmesan, The Gab's (have they closed down already?) Baked Chicken, I can go on and on on. Oh yeah, I love ultrachili wings and chicken nuggets, too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...