Uncomfortable Questions

• 3 weeks later...

I just hate it when guy on first few minutes of suppose to be good conversation would suddenly pop a question like :

a. What is your vital stats?

b. When was your last sex

c. Do you do SEB or ONS?

- Sana man lang you guys would let women feel comfortable before asking such. Sometimes, may magandang kalalagyan ang pagiging straight forward, but not in this context :P

Minsan nakakairita lang din ang simpleng tanong na ...

DO YOU WORK?

Sometimes I just want to answer, no am a bum :P

Back in 2002, Me and my ex-GF decided to take a stroll from school and have a bite of burgers at Mcdonald's resto along E.Rod. Sr. near St. Luke's Medical Center. We were having our intimate moment when my ex-GF asks lots of random questions including some personal questions that can remove from you from your comfort zone.

Questions like are you GAY? Are you still a virgin? The first question on being GAY is that I AM NOT GAY coz I know I am a heterosexual person. The second question of being a virgin? Well, I was very young then at 18 and I was a virgin (I never told her I was virgin guy). I just told her I don't want to answer your questions and can we please pass. She laughed at when I became upset.

Good thing, I lost my virginity the following year with another girl.