Uncomfortable Questions

• 1 month later...

My Set of Uncomfortable Questions:

1. My friend has this habit of asking me how much my salary is whenever I got a new job, "So, magkano naman sweldo mo jan sa bago mong trabaho?" - definitely mas malaki sa 'yo!!!" :D

2. "When will we have an SOP?" - -_- casual na casual eh no?!

3. "Paano pag nalaman ng asawa mo?" - what the?! :thumbsdownsmiley: pag nalaman eh di tapos tayo!!!

4. "Vital statistics?" - beauty contest ba ito?! :D eh kung ako kaya magtanung, "So. ilang inches ang d#*k mo?"

5. "Sinung mas malaki sa amin ng asawa mo?" - i will not elaborate on this one.

so how was "Mxxxxxxxx"? oks ba? talaga bang palaban? shaved ba pre? pano mo ba nakilala yun? what positions did you do? magaling ba mg-BJ? laki ba boobs? sarap ba humalik? pards totoo ba, BJ ka nya sa sasakyan pa lang? nagtanggal daw ng panty pag sakay pa lang?! naglabas ba ng camera pre? may shots kayo? pumayag ba sa anal?... .......... ....... . ............. ......... ............ .........

namputcha! pano ko masasagot lahat yan!!!!

The family asks:

When are you 'gonna bring your gf here?

Me: When she's ready...

When will that be?

Me: When she's here, it means she's ready...

Why is it we don't know anything about this girl?

Me: Because she's not here for you to know anything about her...

Why are you evading the topic?

Me: Why are you asking the wrong questions?

Are you 'gonna marry this girl

Me: We'll see.... When she gets here...

Moral lesson: A 5 year old kid can never ask questions to a very old man because even if the old man answers, the kid can never understand what he really means.

• 2 months later...
sabi nga ni Gary Lising, "there are only 3 words that is both an uncomfortable question and that can k*ll a man's ego... IS IT IN?" hehehe Pag nasabihan ka nun, I'ld like to be there to see anong gagawin mo. hahahaha.

bago pa umabot sa "is it in ? " ... da killer question is ... IS THAT ALL ?

• Haha (+1) 1
sabi nga ni Gary Lising, "there are only 3 words that is both an uncomfortable question and that can k*ll a man's ego... IS IT IN?" hehehe Pag nasabihan ka nun, I'ld like to be there to see anong gagawin mo. hahahaha.

so is it safe to assume that you've been asked this question?...kidding man... :thumbsupsmiley:

the question that i find really uncomfortable answering (specially if my wife is asking) is "anong ung mga ginagawa nyo nung ex mo?"...sheesh... :goatee: