Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

actually, i think lomo has something like it called the Action Sampler.

Action samplers are similar but they dont achieve the same effect.

I think with the polaroids, the 4 lenses are alligned so that more or less they see exactly the same thing and there is no shift in the pictures. So you can divide the 4 pictures without any hassle. Im not very sure though, anyone want to shed some light on the topic?

@gooei, lomo has a variety of cameras choose from. not only that, making a lomo photograph has to be an attitude. Cameras are only second to the lomographer (though it is related as such since the each of the cameras has it's own personality), regardless of what camera you have be it LCA, a cell phone, or a Pentax Stopmatic, the sense of lomography still falls onto the lomographer. And its pictures will tell a thousand words.

Edited by mig 22
I'm also addicted to taking pictures using my camera... now that I'm here in UK I've been taking pictures like crazy :lol:

aside from MTC's thread on photography... I also visit TPC's photography forum... which I find very informative...

By the way I'm using my Sony DSC-H1 5MPx camera... with 1GB mem stick :thumbsupsmiley:

that's great. what pictures have you taken so far?

mig22 & nooblet, tnx for all the infos on lomo.. so.. lomography is not a way of shooting using any type of camera, and ill need a lomo camera for it right? to achieve the lomo effect..

the reason im asking about lomography is because i read somewhere that lomographers shoot without looking thru the viewfinder.. and i have this very old camera, a futura-s.. well its viewfinder is not thru the lense, i mean u dont see the adjustments u make thru it.. so i thot if i shoot from the hip with it, that would be lomography, but i guess not :) hehehe tnx for clearing that up guys..

Mig,

Arent there also 4-in-a-row-vertical actionsamplers? Or is there a different name for that?

Noziuk,

Hey dude, great shots. I like the first one. You paid attention to depth of field and the colors look good too! The second shot is also putting DOF to good use.

Gooei,

The Futura is a Rangefinder camera. If you want to sell your Futura-S Pleae PM me. I have a thing for rangefinder cameras.

Linuz,

Shooting flowers is not easy. I have tried and I have failed to produce outstanding images :P The rule of thumb for floral photography is to look for FIELDS of flowers and let your imagination run wild! btw, checkin out your flickr now

Linuz,

Shooting flowers is not easy. I have tried and I have failed to produce outstanding images :P The rule of thumb for floral photography is to look for FIELDS of flowers and let your imagination run wild! btw, checkin out your flickr now

Thanks Sir for the advice. Thats why I love online communities like this, knowledge is free as in beer.

Noziuk,

Thanks man. greatly appreciated.

Mig22,

Supersampler! There we go!

linuz,

dude, you can try the gardens at tagaytay. Some are private gardens and the last time I shot at one of the gardens, I made sure to make prints for the owner too (All on film, if I get to scan them I will post them here)