Cellphone Reviews

Recently replaced my N82 with the N86...no regrets...the AMOLED display + 8 MP CZ Optics + FM Transmitter + 8GB Mass Memory :D

I miss the Xenon flash of my old N82, but it is rare that i get to use such hehe

Even the hype of the iPhone 3GS cant sway me into buying the Apple product hehe

If you are familiar with the Nokia 5800 interface...this is a "souped up" 5800 with HD imaging capabilities with built in memory and AMOLED screen... :thumbsupsmiley:

Series 60 Symbian Interface in a Samsung device

Any feedback on the new Samsung i8910 Omnia HD. Labas na yata balak ko kunin yung 16gig not the 8 gig version. TIA.

Phone is great, but there's one thing I can't figure out:

I tried resizing one of my pics taken from another nokia phone, and turn it into my phone's wallpaper, but it wouldn't follow the new size. It looks like it was cropped and zoomed (which I didn't do). I followed the size of one of the pre-installed pics (320x640 I think), and even resized it on my PC. . .still the same thing.

Any ideas?

Usually, I just resize the pics with the built in pic editor. I jsut choose to crop it as a wallpaper and the phone automatically sets the dimensions. I just have to control the cropping area and the zoom level if needed.

I haven't had any troubles like that yet.

Have you tried using the method I just said? Maybe that'd solve your problem.

wow..san ka pmwesto nun sir alloy at naka hatak ka ng chix :goatee:

anyways back to the topic, are you sure that your mmc is original? kasi pag peke madalas magtopak

this issue never (and hopefully) happened to my unit.

now thats odd, minsan akin din ganon, naka stand-by lang akin then after waking up in the morning, pansin bawas na kagad ng 1-2 bars un bat ko...

Places... anywhere... Bus going home while watching District 9. Usual hang-outs, low-end clubs. And hear this: My phone now has a Girlfriend. Hehehe. Seriously. Pag nakikita niya ako, sasabihin na lang, "akin na ang syota ko!" tapos pag inabot ko na sa kaniya, yayakapin yung phone at parang kilig na kilig. It felt really weird. its as if my phone has appeal and I don't. XD.

My MMC, I think, is an original Nokia. It has been an issue worldwide and the earliest case I've heard of Nokia MMCs acting up is from an N95. Meron ding 5800 officemate ko at parehong pareho ng kaso. I'd really recommend bying a Kingston MMC to replace the Nokia MMC.

----------------------------------------------

Di pa naman nangyari sa akin na na drain mg mabilis yung battery except when I leave applications running in the background.