Cellphone Reviews

how true. and garmin units (like my etrex vistaC) have more functions too, not to mention it never hangs (at least in my 6 years of experience). but compared to any pda-based gps, which hangs frequently in gps mode, 5800 is much more stable. it hanged on me only twice, and it was during a very long trip.

our group's using the latest rpmap v6.5, but it's sooooo slow. i was one of those who fell back to v3. the thick database of v6.5 is admirable but it works much better in dedicated gps

i was with some friends who worked at dubai a few months ago. the 2 units of 5800 units they bought frequently hang. i suggested they take those to the nokia center for check up. this serves as a warning to be cautious when buying cellphones from dubai: another friend bought his iphone3g there and got the same problem

Ok naman sya mga Bro... Bought it at Robinson's Starmills Pampanga for P13,480 last Sept. 10. Once pa lang sya nag hanged. I've tried almost all its features , gumagana naman. For me, the best bang for your bucks phone available today.. I bought a silicone cover for protection and added grip for P300...