Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

If I were a woman and in the context of marriage, yes. Getting old and wrinkled is part of the package when one falls in love and marries another,

Will you still love me even if magiging masyadong madalang mo lang makikita ang parents and brothers/sisters mo dahil sa malayo tayo maninirahan? (e.g. abroad)

Edited by willow_boy

I have no problem with you charging the expenses on our credit card PERO as much as I'd love to let you spend some time with your family, we need to sit down and see how the proposed trips will impact our family's finances before we decide on the frequency and length of your visits. I'm the type of person kasi who always has tomorrow in mind but I'm also mindful of the fact that you miss your family. Because of our undying and timeless love for each other (naks!), I'm confident that a compromise could be arrived at. :)

Will you still love me even if my job takes me to war zones every once in a while?

Edited by willow_boy

Of course I will. I'll just prepare myself for whatever unfortunate event that may come your way bcoz of that. I will definitely talk you out of it but if that didn't work then I'll just pray harder. Hope that works!

Will you still love me even if I slept with your brother?

Guest BDC0425

being in love is not always looking at the physical side of the partner. IT IS an advantage kung maganda pero sabi nga who cares what you looked like as long as mahal kita d ba??? ang labo noh??? :wacko:

will you still love me even if I was a convicted rapist?

being in love is not always looking at the physical side of the partner. IT IS an advantage kung maganda pero sabi nga who cares what you looked like as long as mahal kita d ba??? ang labo noh???  :wacko:

will you still love me even if I was a convicted rapist?

I don't think so....i believe rapists have pshychological problems...i wouldn't want to be with a psycho.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs022.gif

Will you still love me if i have a very poor EQ?

I don't think so....i believe rapists have pshychological problems...i wouldn't want to be with a psycho.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs022.gif

Will you  still love me if i have a  very poor EQ?

yes i will, but you have to promise me that you'll take a pinch of iodized salt everyday :D

will you still love me even if i never wanted to be married and have a child?

yes i will, but you have to promise me that you'll take a pinch of iodized salt everyday :D

will you still love me even if i never wanted to be married and have a child?

Assuming na ayaw mo talagang mag-pakasal at magka-anak kahit na anong pilit ko.... ALL THE MORE na mamahalin kita! :D We can do a lot of fun things together such as trips (local and foreign), vacations, see Broadway plays, etc. :)

Will you still love me kahit na nababaduyan ka sa music na pinakikinggan ko araw-araw?

oo naman... i learn many things about you in my own way and i have accepted you as you are which is why you are always beautiful to me no matter what you think about yourself...

will you still love me if there are times i am unusually silent?

Edited by multisarap
oo naman... i learn many things about you in my own way and i have accepted you as you are which is why you are always beautiful to me no matter what you think about yourself...

will you still love me if there are times i am unusually silent?

of course, a man of few words is a total turn on...

will you still love me even if i'm a shopaholic?

i guess not.... I find it hard to love someone who's betrayed me.

will you still love me even if we have different religions?

Of course, I'll still love you .... as long as hindi mo binubuhasan ng tubig ang mga incense na nakaka-high na sinisindihan ko tuwing umaga. :D Pero seriously, oo naman basta ba we both learn to accept each other as persons regardless of what religious faiths we may have.

Will you still love me though I may be a bit old-fashioned for your taste?

Edited by willow_boy

Yourself? :boo: ....Who wouldn't want a guy who's willing to offer himself to the one he loves? Ofcourse i will love you! :heart: now let's quit tha crap and let's get on with the ritual...i need a virgin heart!... gimme yours! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Will you still love me if you found out that I'm an evil goddess witch? ;)