Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

there's are some guys na mamahali ka pa rin kahit matakaw ka..tapos sabay pa kayo kakain.. peace! :)

will you still love me even if u can't find the happiness that you're longging for..in me?

yes i will just keep in mind the love is all about giving and expecting nothing in return

will you still love me if the only thing i want from you is sex?

Guest BDC0425

if you are a female and all you want is sex I will love you still

will you still love me even if yung promise is magpakabait at habaan ang pasensya ay hindi ko nagawa ng once?

if you will be happy that we are together even if m not happy with you my answer is YES otherwise it is NO.

i'm happy nga, but what about you(him).. i also want him to be happy...

maybe i'm just not the one for him...

where's the question....

anyway,

will you still love me even if i don't meet your expectation?

Guest BDC0425

of course I will. if you cant have the best then make your present partner to be the best for you. no such thing as an ideal partner.

will you still love me even if you want to get married na but I cant for financial reasons?

Geez, sounds so much like the problem im into right now hehehe. Yes I will and money will never be the reason for our break up as long as you'll stay faithful and loving to me.

Will you still love me even if my past is still hunting me and cant get over it yet but promise to work things out with gradually?

Guest BDC0425

why not? nobody is perfect but you have to be sure to get over him nga lang otherwise.....

will you still love me even if Im so strict with your child

why not? nobody is perfect but you have to be sure to get over him nga lang otherwise.....

will you still love me even if Im so strict with your child

On behalf of the women in this thread, yes IF your being strict is because you want to raise the child in a way that will be for his/her benefit.

Will you still love me if you can't rely on me to do stuff around the house? (Dehins ako tamad pero dehins din ako makalat dahil ayaw kong mag-ligpit.) :)

Guest BDC0425

kung babae ka i will l0ve y0u still tutal i clean the h0use naman s0 wala pr0b dun basta tulungan m0 lang me...

will y0u still l0ve me even if I have been a pers0n that y0u're n0t expecting me t0 be.

NO. :( I don't believe in disagreements and arguments. Tapos all of the time pa. :( I'm a masochist, yes, but I do get tired too. :(

puchanggala! pinatamaan mo ako dun sis ah! :lol:

Will you still love me even if i snore when i sleep? :lol:

Edited by wyette
:cool:

yes,given a chance iwill..

never in my life that i will allow anyone to dictate who to love....

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME EVEN I CANT GIVE THE LUXURY OF LIFE WHICH OTHERS CAN GIVE YOU? :(

ok, i give u a chance..nyahahaha :lol:

of couse, i will... it's you that i love not just the luxury that you can give...

will you still love me even if family/parents ko naman ang ayaw sayo? :D

Edited by khulet
ok, i give u a chance..nyahahaha  :lol:

of couse, i will... it's you that i love not just the luxury that you can give...

will you still love me even if family/parents ko naman ang ayaw sayo?  :D

:thumbsupsmiley: nyahhahahhhaha

if you will love me even if ayaw sakin ng parents mo then my answer would be in the affirmative...otherwise hindi poh...kz ayaw ko mkikita ka nahihirapan..... :thumbsupsmiley:

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME EVEN IF MAHILIG AKO MATULOG .....TO THE EXTENT NA NAKAKATULUGAN KO ANG PAGKKWENTO MOH?

yes.. i will... di naman sila ang nagpatibok nang puso ko...

will you love me even if i have to take you far away from your family?

uhm, yah...provided that kaya mo ako buhayin at tsaka syempre i can visit sometimes my family...hehehe :D

:thumbsupsmiley: nyahhahahhhaha

if you will love me even if ayaw sakin ng parents mo then my answer would be in the affirmative...otherwise hindi poh...kz ayaw ko mkikita ka nahihirapan..... :thumbsupsmiley:

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME EVEN IF MAHILIG AKO MATULOG .....TO THE EXTENT NA NAKAKATULUGAN KO ANG PAGKKWENTO MOH?

nyahahahaha

syempre, depend kita sa family ko..i do what i can para tanggapin ka din nila.. if yaw pa din nila..bahala sila..nyahahahaha :lol:

yah..sanay na ako sa mahilig matulog(ganun din kasi ako minsan)..hehehe

will you still love me even if hindi ako masyadong makwento...pero listener naman? :D

Edited by khulet