Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

The demonyo side of me says yes, I will still love you dahil mas exciting kung may "ka-share". Hehehe :D Somehow, a french term menage-something comes to mind... hmm... :)

On the other hand, years of strict Catholic upbringing and schooling, however, tells me to say "tukso, layuan mo ako.... for now." :D

Seriously, knowing myself, I would have to say no. I want to be trusted and I also want to trust the person I love. Also, for quite selfish reasons, once I fall for you, I would hate it so much to lose you. Thus, in the situation you mentioned, it would be quite difficult for me to love you with the thought na there's someone else in your heart and add to that living with the risk that I might lose you sooner rather than later. Try as I might, I don't think I can.

Would you still love me even if hindi ko nire-report sa iyo kung magkano ang sinu-suweldo ko? :)

Edited by willow_boy
Asan na yung mga tanong?

To get the thread back on the right track:

Oo naman, di naman kasiraan yung pagiging matakaw eh.

Will u still love me even if i'm forgetful of even our most significant dates?

oo nman, as long as ur find a way to make up for it..

will you still love khet di mo pko nakikita?

sure, everyone has kalimot syndrom naman eh

will you still love even if i go crazy, hack you cat into pieces and sell it to chowking? :lol:

I will love you just the same but you cannot expect me to live with you and go crazy too thinking one of these days i might be your next chop chop victim. no sir, as much as i love you i'd rather keep you some place safe and with no cats at all. i'll keep you in my freezer. bawahahahar!

will you still love me even if im a shopaholic? :(

Guest BDC0425

depende sa kung anong dark past yun. if sabihin mo na ang dark past is lalake ka dati then I dont think so... hehehe

will you still love me if you realized that dati akong assasin and I have already killed someone?

depende sa kung anong dark past yun. if sabihin mo na ang dark past is lalake ka dati then I dont think so... hehehe

will you still love me if you realized that dati akong assasin and I have already killed someone?

yes i will still love you even though what's your past......

will you accept my 2 kids?

Guest BDC0425

I have sacrifice (panata) something in the past and my last gf encouraged me to stop that sacrifice. and I did coz I know she is worth the breaking of that sacrifice. in short yes!

will you still love me even if I am bossy always

I have sacrifice (panata) something in the past and my last gf encouraged me to stop that sacrifice. and I did coz I know she is worth the breaking of that sacrifice. in short yes!

will you still love me even if I am bossy always

If you were female: kahit ikaw pa ang boss ko sa opisina! I have this fantasy of getting it on with someone in a superior position to me. there is something with authority that turns me on...call it a fetish, call it pathologic. So my answer is YES!

will you still love me if i had AIDS?

I probably will still love u, but i'll seriously ask u to reconsider if u loved me for what i am or what u think i could be...

Will u still love me even if i refused to be who and what u want me to be?

Hey if I love you for who you are, why would I want to change you.

Would you still love me when I get old and wrinkled?