Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

there you go. neither do i. but sometimes, there are things that aren't meant to be disclosed to your partner lest it would open a can of worms which could be destructive for the relationship. will sugarcoating the issue constitute lying?

serious mode na :)

different views, opposing as it is, is a welcome respite. we can agree to disagree or meet halfway.

would you still love me if i'm tetraplegic?

I would still love you. However, since I'm a sex addict, you and I would have to work something out to be able to continue our "fun". :P

Would you still love me even if one day, I fall sick and remain in an invalid state for the rest of my days?

I would still love you. However, since I'm a sex addict, you and I would have to work something out to be able to continue our "fun". :P

Would you still love me even if one day, I fall sick and remain in an invalid state for the rest of my days?

that would be challenging hahaha!

i would.

would you still love me if quit now and come back indefinitely?

Yes, I would always love you. I'm a hopeless romantic, albeit not the touchy-feely kind. :lol: I'll be waiting.

Would you still love me even if I may not come back at all?

...ain't that the easiest?

you not coming back means you would be unable to do anything to change

how i've come to know you,

or be a person different from the one i've come to love...

you'd be powerless over me....

unable to do me any other pain...

you'd be easier to love that way....

will you still love me even if i don't do any washing, cleaning, ironing etc? :boo:

Edited by swtsexythng®

Then I would show you I love you by telling you to go and be with your real family ....

Would you still love me even if I were Ugly? :lol:

MOD NOTE:

Thread format is you answer the question posed by the last poster. This is NOT a comments thread.

Hi Timon ... hahaha thank you for thinking im not ugly ... I was told I was ugly by someone kasi a few days ago lang ... :lol:

Hmmm to answer your question - true love is unconditional and does not expect a return, so I will love you if you cant love me back ...

Will you still love me even if I had no ears, no nose?

Yup... yun nga lang you won't hear the words, nor be able to smell the flowers I will surely flood you with... :)

You can't be ugly...I have good taste in women... very good taste... promise... you ain't ugly sweetie... :)

Will you still love me even if I were filthy rich?

PEACE!!! :D

@ Timon ... as long as you let me give you a bath to wash away some of that filthiness... id lurrvvveee yahhh! :P Such kind words... you have made my day sweetstuff :*

@ Boysbe ... you can annoy me all you want and id still lurrvvvv yahh because id annoy you right back.

Would you still love me even if I were severely obsessive compulsive? :lol: