Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

how can i beat you in this thread?

bathroom, it is.

i'm taking you outside when it rains. rainshowers has always been refreshing.

would you still love me if i say liza berroya is my sister? ahahaha!

Given your response to my question and being familiar with the streets of Manila, we run the risk of being cited for indecency. :P

Anyway, Liza will remain but a dream to me. I will always be yours. Haha :lol:

Would you still love me even if I'm firing blanks? (Larry, you're exempt from answering this question. :lol: )

Given your response to my question and being familiar with the streets of Manila, we run the risk of being cited for indecency. :P

Anyway, Liza will remain but a dream to me. I will always be yours. Haha :lol:

Would you still love me even if I'm firing blanks? (Larry, you're exempt from answering this question. :lol: )

i'm smitten nyahaha!

let's not get into violence. i may have to resort into something drastic like put you in an institution to tame you.

would you still love me if do mtc all day thereby neglecting you, the house, the kids, my job?

Edited by transcience
sure, we'll die, but sure

will you still love if I don't work but choose to do dumb stuff like light my farts on fire, or jump over buildings?

no prob. but i may have to tie a leash on you or shackle you up to keep an eye on you. you may eventually k*ll yourself with your crazy ideas.

would you stil love me if i nag you 24/7?

i'm smitten nyahaha!

let's not get into violence. i may have to resort into something drastic like put you in an institution to tame you.

would you still love me if do mtc all day thereby neglecting you, the house, the kids, my job?

The kids can always be sent to day care. I can always hire a cleaning lady to take care of the house. You won't need to work so neglecting your job won't be an issue. But I will plant a virus into our home computer to disable it temporarily so that you will have time for me. :D How's that?

Would you still love me even if I'm corny and horny?

no prob. but i may have to tie a leash on you or shackle you up to keep an eye on you. you may eventually k*ll yourself with your crazy ideas.

would you stil love me if i nag you 24/7?

nope .. i need a woman not my mom ...lol

will u "L" me if i spend all my money on clothes ....

The kids can always be sent to day care. I can always hire a cleaning lady to take care of the house. You won't need to work so neglecting your job won't be an issue. But I will plant a virus into our home computer to disable it temporarily so that you will have time for me. :D How's that?

Would you still love me even if I'm corny and horny?

other than violence, any adjective attached to horny is perfectly alright. :lol:

would you still love me if i have a penchant for women as well?

@denim -- then i'll spend mine on clothes, too.

Edited by transcience
other than violence, any adjective attached to horny is perfectly alright. :lol:

would you still love me if i have a penchant for women as well?

Holy Molly! Where have you been all my life?!?!? :boo: :lol:

Would you still love me even if I love filming our lovemaking?

(Oist Wyld, Demin, what are you doing here? Balik nga kayo sa America thread.) :P :boo: :lol:

Prolly.... that just means ive to buy lotsalotsa lotion for your poor chafed thighs :lol:

As for you hummrluv... mayybeeeee :rolleyes: ... I lurrvee gay men :P

Will you :heart: me if I drool over the thought of online shopping?

last na din po Tito. Behave na.

Holy Molly! Where have you been all my life?!?!? :boo: :lol:

Would you still love me even if I love filming our lovemaking?

(Oist Wyld, Demin, what are you doing here? Balik nga kayo sa America thread.) :P :boo: :lol:

uhm, still in college, i guess.

film it, for all i care. then we'll watch it after.

would you still love if i pose nude for a magazine?

uhm, still in college, i guess.

film it, for all i care. then we'll watch it after.

would you still love if i pose nude for a magazine?

I won't mind as long as its a classy, international magazine. :cool:

Would you still love me even if I show such magazine and your centerfold to my friends and co-workers? :P

I won't mind as long as its a classy, international magazine. :cool:

Would you still love me even if I show such magazine and your centerfold to my friends and co-workers? :P

sure. it'll surely fire up your ego and mine, too.

would you still love me if i don't reply to this thread like this?

Edited by transcience
the real me is how you perceive me to be.

if that is how you are, so be it. i accept.

would you still love me i lie to you?

I'm afraid that is where I have to draw the line. Lying breeds distrust and no relationship could last once distrust rears its ugly head. (Mukhang napabigat yata ang Ingles ko do'n.) :P

Would you still love me even if we don't share and/or value the same principles in life?

I'm afraid that is where I have to draw the line. Lying breeds distrust and no relationship could last once distrust rears its ugly head. (Mukhang napabigat yata ang Ingles ko do'n.) :P

Would you still love me even if we don't share and/or value the same principles in life?

there you go. neither do i. but sometimes, there are things that aren't meant to be disclosed to your partner lest it would open a can of worms which could be destructive for the relationship. will sugarcoating the issue constitute lying?

serious mode na :)

different views, opposing as it is, is a welcome respite. we can agree to disagree or meet halfway.

would you still love me if i'm tetraplegic?