Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

Oh yes I will ..... can i ask you also to do the same for my shirts, trousers, socks, ties...?

Will you :heart: still Love me even if I drive my vehicle like a headless chiken?

my dad's the same, gotten use to it...so yes i guess :lol:

will you still love me if i won't let you take over the remote control? :upside:

Oh yes if you refer to the TV's remote control and no the one that controls my mind and body

will you still Love me even if I have to support my children a few years pa down the road?

my dad's the same, gotten use to it...so yes i guess :lol:

will you still love me if i won't let you take over the remote control? :upside:

...as opposed to emotionally INsensitive? Heck ya! :upside:

Would you still love me even if I can never say NO to a pretty girl?

PEACE!!! :D

Sure... for so long as you will have no issues when I say yes to a handsome hottie :lol:

Would you still :heart: me even if I was stubborn and impatient? :lol:

Only if you have the sugar-free version for me...and if I get to lick what you spill on your toes...as well as the rest of your body... ;)

Will you still love me I insist of making love with you every night... and fall straight to sleep... snoring... right after... on top of you?

PEACE!!! :D

Sure I will, as long as you sleep beside me ...

Will you still love me even if I intentionally make you stout by feeding you chocolates, pies, merengue, tarts, milk, candies

Sure ..... I think im strong enough to push you off so I can get my well deserved rest as well. :lol:

Will you still :heart: me even if I have to go to sleep as in now na now na? :upside:

Sure I will, as long as you sleep beside me ...

Will you still love me even if I intentionally make you stout by feeding you chocolates, pies, merengue, tarts, milk, candies

bring it on!

thank god for good metabolism.. i can eat anything and not get fat.

will you still love me if i'm fickle minded?

bring it on!

thank god for good metabolism.. i can eat anything and not get fat.

will you still love me if i'm fickle minded?

Just curious what do you mean by fickle minded? ngayon ko lang narinig yun eh... sorry ha...

Anyway will you still love me if i' passionate bout animals at the same time i'm partly hearing impaired