• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Martial Arts

Corkscrew

Sorry if this question has appeared before - can anyone let me know of a contact of a good arnis instructor? I have solid martial arts background - shotokan, a little krav maga - and would like to contact a good instructor. I go back home on a regular basis and will be there next week, and would like to contact someone for my next visit.

Arnis Classes are done at Classroom 2 UP Diliman DMST Quadrangle every t-th starting 6pm onwards. look for nathan or mang phil. Sorry I don't have their contact numbers.

Hehe. DBTI MMA Team? Puwede. bro auto tech ka pala. would you happen to know Brian Laforteza? I think he studied Yaw Yan under Master Nap Fernandez before. Nagpm nga siya saken dati sa friendster asking me where I train kaso we lost touch na.

May idea ako hanap tayong mats tapos train tayong lahat sometime next year. Just rolling around and exchanging techniques then lets see if there are enough ppol to make up a possible MTC BJJ Club. hehe.

yup barkada ko si lafo but lost contact narin tagal nanamin hindi mga nagkikita eh, yup its a good idea na meet cguro mga tag mtc then roll for fun lang the from there let see kung posibble to set up a team

hmmm.. oo nga san kaya maganda. ako personally anywhere from within north qc to alabang would be fine with me. hehe.

ahehehe parang buong metro manila na yan ah chief? ^_^

seriously, if you want we can ask for the Priests in DBTI Mkti about using the ground floor below the highschool classrooms for sessions every weekends... dun sa groundfloor ng gradeschool kasi mga nag TKD ata pa rin hanggang ngayon tuwing Saturday mornings. i haven't been to DBTI Mkti since i got married some yrs back sa DB Parish sa Mkti, hopefully meron akong mga Salesians na kabatch na ngayong sa DBTI mkti nag-seservice

good idea mr riceboi

the Salesians would welcome Alumni specially if it keeps dudes active and make kids stay out of drugs and all that sh_t

remember sabi ni Don Bosco: "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." ^_^

BTW we could also have other non Bosconians join in para mabuo yung core group & then we build from there, probably have the kids join in. if i remember correctly ganyan yung ginawa nung TKD classes sa Busko wayyyyyy back when i was in elementary

the Salesians would welcome Alumni specially if it keeps dudes active and make kids stay out of drugs and all that sh_t

remember sabi ni Don Bosco: "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." ^_^

BTW we could also have other non Bosconians join in para mabuo yung core group & then we build from there, probably have the kids join in. if i remember correctly ganyan yung ginawa nung TKD classes sa Busko wayyyyyy back when i was in elementary

Yup I'm open to having non Bosconians join para dumami din. Actually sa UP. The training with the UP Wrestling Club is really not exclusive for UP Students only. We encourage other people from nearby to try and train with us. UP Students get discounts but everyone is really welcome to join in.

Sorry if this question has appeared before - can anyone let me know of a contact of a good arnis instructor? I have solid martial arts background - shotokan, a little krav maga - and would like to contact a good instructor. I go back home on a regular basis and will be there next week, and would like to contact someone for my next visit.

greetings. you may want to contact grandmaster bert labaniego. am guaranteeing that its worth your while. he is a master of the espada y daga technique. you may get in touch with him through, http://eskrimalabaniego.multiply.com/

if you need some more details, just send me a private message, and i will be more than glad to assist.

pugay!

Teka... Don Bosco Makati rin ako eh! Kaya lang not HS. sa Vocational lang ako! Automotive batch 2003 night class! Haha... pwede ba ko dyan DBTI MMA Team! Ayaw nyo tlga ng MTC MMA team ah! Hahaha... :thumbsupsmiley:

mwehehehe antayin daw natin yung Blue Belt ni geneticfreak para mas maganda, Bosconian din pala si maddromeo ahehehe kaya pala nasa MTC napaghahalataan ang mga Bosconian ah ^_^

swabe yan ^_^

Mga Sir hindi ba merong Don Bosco Mandaluyong BJJ team?! I read it in BJJPhilippines. With KMA having a branch in Makati, I think having a BJJ team in DBTI Makati will not be a problem!? Well opinion lang, what do you guys think!?

yup Don Bosco Manda has an MMA/BJJ Team that's affliated with KMA. I fought one of them during the Phil International Grappling Challenge.

Mga bro, tandaan: "Do ordinary things, extraordinarily well". hehe.

ayos yan, inform us when you already have your blue belt chief para naman we can learn from you as well ^_^

Hahaha. well I hope it's soon. maganda yung parang training EB para maiba naman. gaya ng ginagawa ng Newbreed dati sa Moro Lorenzo in Ateneo where all grapplers from different groups where welcome to come in and join in rolling around and just sharing stuff.