Toy Collection

Sana sale ang 1/70 scale ng Deathsycythe hell!!!!

Yung nabili ko kasi 1/44 scale di pantay kulay...

Or sna meron din EVA 00 blue version

Or Deathsycthe hell Custom na 1/70

they are not factory defectsat all. As a collector there is a guide book to follow.

Try browsing sa mga website ng mga laruan where they been manufactured.

So mga whoelsaler or retailer store sa US.

Once you order from them they will frankly advise you which category you would like to place your order.

Here are 4 different categories:

CLASS 100---- means collectors editions, first 1,000 or 5,000 pieces

ibig sabihin, premiun mga iyan dahil hindi palaspag yung casting nila.

CLASS 90--- 5,000 pieces to 15,000 of production line

ibig sabihin, nasa quality pa yung casting nila almost perfect yung mga products

CLASS 80--- 15,000 to 30,000 production line

ibig sabihin within it the consumer quality mostly mga first timer or bata bumibili basta lang makakuha sila.

CLASS 60---- 30,000 above production line.

ibig sabihin laspag na yung fine details, minsan pangit yung mga paintings. They are selling by lot na.

If you are a serious collectors you wont be buying at malls or a simple hobby shop. Even hobby shop they have a CODE. If they found out di ka collector they simply endorse you the lower class insterad of high end. But CLASS 100 and 90 mahal talaga kahit same company nagproduce.

At the Toy Convention it will be also my first to attend but if I where you I will ask them frankly....

You can try attending at China twice a year yung convention. diyan supplier and manufacturers will give you all the details you need and its up to you to decide.

I give you a very good exmaple. McFarlane NBA series try to lookunder PhNIX SUN STEVE NASH, sobrang panigt yung paint details, but I bought mine at US, which cost me US$100.00 but when comparing it malayo, mine is under production line of 1 to 20.

Now thats you called serious collectors.

Happy collecting

Sale ba yung mga toys? Price droP?

maybe they be selling some, or they are price dropping but yung mga items naman baka naman mga defects, loose, from display stand nila, or other reason.

Philippines is not yet consider a top caliber in terms of selling toys.

Here one good tip

Try collecting CARS from MCDONALDS yung set nila it is made from PIXEXS

Many collectors from US are hunting those right now. Dahil philippines have their own version of CARS and so the rest of the world.

We're talking about the Bandai one that's about 6 inches tall, right. I think this is part of the Soul of Chogokin series with Mazinger Z, Gigantor, etc. ? Not the old, tall one that I've seen sold from 15k to 25k ?

I bought one for 9.5K. I understand it retails from 8.5K to 11.5K.

I bought it at this store that had three. Two were spoken for, downpayment paid and everything so I was only able to get one. I will go back there some time next week and see if they will have any more coming. The store is kinda out of the way so I'm not sure if it's worth posting the location here. If you guys are familiar with the airsoft community you've probably been at that store.