Toy Collection

Some of my collection.

Free :mtc:

very good collections

but is it solid resin or plastic resin?, most of the figures can be bought in malls especialy in robinson's place ermita. sa mga comics shop the are importing it. also you have to check if the paintings are perfect sometimes mass productions sila, when buying it you must be very careful dahil to make the figure more valueable when re selling are their details.

But ok na iyan maganda naman

Guys,

Here one very short notice....I am a newspaper addict reader, ewan ko kung bakit ko natigilan pag subscribe yung Philippine daily Inquirer. But last sunday I did buy again that reliable newspaper. Then found out may promotional item sila juts collect 3 cut outs na GUYITO (the official newspaper mascot) and exchange them at the said redemtion place in malls, the lastest will be tomorow for 3 days.

The GUYITO is made of solid resin it comes with a painting kit as well. It is also consider one of the hardest to find figures dahil Philippine daily Inquirer does not doing this all the time. The last item I got was last year yung stuff toy on which I did post it at ebay nabenta ko sa halagang 6K

very good collections

but  is it solid resin or plastic resin?, most of the figures can be bought in malls especialy in robinson's place ermita. sa mga comics shop the are importing it.  also you have to check if the paintings are perfect sometimes mass productions sila, when buying it you must be very careful dahil to make the figure more valueable when re selling are their details.

But ok na iyan maganda naman

Thanks.

They are all solid resin. Sorry, I dont have Naruto!

Free :mtc:

Price???????

Sir Yugi nakakakita ako ng mga Figures sa mgaAnime shops.....

Bakit Thousands ang price eh ang liit lang nya????????

Explain po

Maybe 1 reason is that the original 1 is made from japan which i really doubt muhang china lang kc....Japanese yen has a very high exchange rate...another reason is probably they use airfreight for this.....which usually charge 400 pesos per kilo and has a minimum of 2 kilos per shipment. Item may be small but ang biat nyan ha....Another rason is custom duties and taxes and of course rentals.....Madalang lang ang bumibili nito so seller tend to mark a hight price to cover up their expenses.

Eto pa po ibang collections ko!

Last na po! Promise!

I like the batman ang starwars figure............

Sir Yugi sale ng Bandai Toys here sa SM Sucat

Although limited toys....

1. Evangelion 00-orange

2. Evangelion 02-red

3. GUNDAMs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bka bilhin ko talaga yung Master Gundam, ung sa Gundam G. Yung usual price nya is 1k, but now its just 400

4. Marami pang iba most are Gundam Seed

Yung iba kasi panget na ang case. Sira na plastics etc

Good if you can get it cheaper...Hindi kc peak season ngayon ng toys people spend their money for schools kc so sale ang toys...........

at 8,500.00 php... medyo madugo...

Voltes V for Php8,500.00? Mataas nga.. But I guess it just goes to show that the old robot still has tons of fans.. Coz when I went to Greenhills a week ago.. ang daming nakapila to buy the new toy.. I am also thinking of buying the damn toy.. I just dunno where to place it.. coz my display cabinets are mostly spiderman and marvel figures.. parang out of place naman yata si Voltes.. :D

Voltes V for Php8,500.00? Mataas nga.. But I guess it just goes to show that the old robot still has tons of fans.. Coz when I went to Greenhills a week ago.. ang daming nakapila to buy the new toy.. I am also thinking of buying the damn toy.. I just dunno where to place it.. coz my display cabinets are mostly spiderman and marvel figures.. parang out of place naman yata si Voltes..  :D

i wanna get one too pero di pa kaya ngayon... just wondering though kung bakit ngayon lang nag-release ng version na ganito... good part about it is that kumpleto na lahat ng wepons & & hindi na istorbo yung tank tracks ng panzer pag nak volt in...

Ser Yugi jun15 ha

Teka teka mukhang may mali ako.....

Do you want to Volt-IN ?

Games Masters Magazine are cooking up something that every collector and fan will love.

Voltes V Soul of Chogokin GX-31

Volt in! this June 17-18, 2006 and Visit the Games Masters Magazine booth at the 5th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Colletibles Convention in SM Megamall B, Megatradehall 2

http://www.toyconph.tk

Ito ang Tama