Toy Collection

pre, magkano jan sa SG? dito lang me sa KL, just want to have an idea on how Voltes V costs or Optimus prime..

thanks...

Sa huing tanung ko I can give 10K for it but sa Toy kingdom i saw them selling it sa 15k

my collection are batman black & whites

so far i have 6

;)

Cool Im also a batman fan..........

ang hirap mag collection lagi kang may makakakita ng bago.....

have to agree on that thats why i would suggest that you always have a list...and rank them so if any chance you didnt finish your list...at least you got what you wanted to buy first...

way back i used to spend almost $1,500 now i try to limit myself to $800-1000 but i often go overboard when i see stuff on my fave sites...

oh well the joys and pain on this.....

have to agree on that thats why i would suggest that you always have a list...and rank them so if any chance you didnt finish your list...at least you got what you wanted to buy first...

way back i used to spend almost $1,500 now i try to limit myself to $800-1000 but i often go overboard when i see stuff on my fave sites...

oh well the joys and pain on this.....

Good Idea.........

old skul bro...

i collect a lot of things from movie props down to action figs

have a scale model of an imperial walker, iperial shuttle, x wing, tie fighters and darth vaders tie fighter...and tons of star wars stuff...

saw the unleashed series and i said to myself... i need to collect and complete the sith set...

i always and will be in the dark side of the force....

thanks bro

hahaha! very nice! actually, I was going to get the one packaged with Aphrodai A.

its a very nice toy. Mas mahal though ung original series nun , the GX-01

Saw that box too, but out of budget kaya yun lang muna binili ko, now parang nanghihinayan ko....... :(

I think i would be cheaper kung yun na binili ko, now i need to look for aphrodai..... :unsure:

Mukhang kelangan ko nang gumawa nang wish list...... :D

Walang nagreregalo ng ganyang kamahal ngayon....hehehehehehehe

old skul bro...

i collect a lot of things from movie props down to action figs

have a scale model of an imperial walker, iperial shuttle, x wing, tie fighters and darth vaders tie fighter...and tons of star wars stuff...

saw the unleashed series and i said to myself... i need to collect and complete the sith set...

i always and will be in the dark side of the force....

thanks bro

Cool...hoping to have a lightsaber duel with u soon sith......

sino dito nakakaalam kung san ako maka buy ng BOBBLEHEAD ni T-MAC, YAO MING, KOBE ATBP.?

ung nde masyadong expensive, sa Courtside ksi ang mahal e..

pki PM nlng sakin

tnx! :D

Try nyo po sa maxiworks sa greenhills