Toy Collection

I saw these pics in another forum site. He's fabricating them personally and you can specify what material you want it made from. This is made of wood/plyboard. I think he's selling them for about P3.5k :cool: Not a bad CBF huh! And it's foldable so you can tuck it away nicely! ;)

I saw these pics in another forum site. He's fabricating them personally and you can specify what material you want it made from. This is made of wood/plyboard. I think he's selling them for about P3.5k :cool: Not a bad CBF huh! And it's foldable so you can tuck it away nicely! ;)

post-40386-1161027565.jpg

post-40386-1161027632.jpg

post-40386-1161027671.jpg

post-40386-1161027705.jpg

Looks like you need a good carpenter for this..............

He's a Voltes V collector as well, and obviously magaling siya sa carpentry :) O-order nga ako sa kanya nito eh, while waiting for the real CBF :thumbsupsmiley:

I heard there's also a diecast Laser Sword that came out around June '06 (not from Bandai), any idea where to buy it, Yugi?

He's a Voltes V collector as well, and obviously magaling siya sa carpentry :) O-order nga ako sa kanya nito eh, while waiting for the real CBF :thumbsupsmiley:

I heard there's also a diecast Laser Sword that came out around June '06 (not from Bandai), any idea where to buy it, Yugi?

The diecast Laser Sword is available at Patrick's toys and Great toys. Came out last july.

This is all i want for xmas.....

Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning Box Set:

post-72197-1161214297.jpg

From Neca & Reel Toys. New Line Cinema's House of Horror.

"Witness the birth of fear..."

Dubbed "Possibly the most gruesome action figure set ever!", this highly horrific collectible boxset depicts an unsettling scene from the upcoming Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel.

Everything's bigger in Texas! With this Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning box set, you can bust out that old rusty chainsaw and let the torturing and killing commence! Bringing back the origins of everyone's favorite psychochotic killer—Leatherface, this box set Includes a posable Leatherface figure with interchangeable heads and loads of accessories: chainsaw, mallet, cleaver, and workshop. It's a full diorama of that famous basement workshop, complete with a table and victim!

:evil:

Thanks for the info on the diecast Laser Sword bro! :thumbsupsmiley: By the way, saan ba itong Patrick's? In case maubusan

sa Great Toys...

Green hills............ Cno may gawang sword na yan..........

This is all i want for xmas.....

Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning Box Set:

post-72197-1161214297.jpg

From Neca & Reel Toys. New Line Cinema's House of Horror.

"Witness the birth of fear..."

Dubbed "Possibly the most gruesome action figure set ever!", this highly horrific collectible boxset depicts an unsettling scene from the upcoming Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel.

Everything's bigger in Texas! With this Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning box set, you can bust out that old rusty chainsaw and let the torturing and killing commence! Bringing back the origins of everyone's favorite psychochotic killer—Leatherface, this box set Includes a posable Leatherface figure with interchangeable heads and loads of accessories: chainsaw, mallet, cleaver, and workshop. It's a full diorama of that famous basement workshop, complete with a table and victim!

:evil:

Creepy................