Toy Collection

Guest Leviticus

Hello

Just want to inquire about collectible action figures. Recently I got 2 action figures based on the full metal alchemist series (go to SM Toy Kingdom, buy 1 take 1 nila :blink: :P ) I got Alphonse and Edward action figures. Ang bigat nila. Talagang full metal plastic.

however, was really hoping to get my hands on a winry action figure. eh kaso wala :( anyone know where I can score a winry action figure or posh doll?

Any info would be appreciated :cool:

bros im collecting toys for my kids (daw)...anybody kind enough to guide me on what to buy first.....put direction into this gashtusan royale....hehehe

First is how much are you willing to spend for it....................hehehehehehehehe.............and anu ba theme mo or target.........

Anybody knows where I can buy small (1 to 2 inch high) figures of ordinary people? I've looked around and all I see are soldiers. I need figures of ordinary, everyday people for my diorama.

talk about rare hobby good luck dude mukhang mahirap yan.............

First is how much are you willing to spend for it....................hehehehehehehehe.............and anu ba theme mo or target.........

talk about rare hobby good luck dude mukhang mahirap yan.............

hi bro yu-gi-oh....

thanks for the help man....im starting to collect those figures my kids go crazy with....dc action figures batman...gusto ko naman pare na pag gusto ko ibenta ulit mababalik ko pero hehehehe...actually nice to see them later when my kids are already grown up...i used to have all those GI Joes growing up...nice to see at them now....

hi bro yu-gi-oh....

thanks for the help man....im starting to collect those figures my kids go crazy with....dc action figures batman...gusto ko naman pare na pag gusto ko ibenta ulit mababalik ko pero hehehehe...actually nice to see them later when my kids are already grown up...i used to have all those GI Joes growing up...nice to see at them now....

WOW I also love batman, I collect T-shirt mugs capspin anything with batman or the bat symbol printed on it. Kahit lego batman (kahit medyo binaboy sya dun) ok lang. The real value is if you dont ope. I have a friend who buys 2 of his collection 1 for display not to be open and 1 for personal use.....magastos yun x2 pa!!!!!!

I have a friend who will go to Singapore this first week of October... could you tell me where she could find one so that I could tell her to buy me one? http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/Phrozhen_Khold/Emoticons/ro_emote_questionmark.gif

Bro check ko lahat nang toy and hobby shop along orchard road, di ko makita yang bebot na may espada....... :(

Eto yun Hobby Shop...

Lucky Plaza - Movies and Replica 3rd level, meron din isa sa may 4th level, ikutin nya lang.....

Wheelock/Borders - corner orchard road and scotts road.....

Far East Plaza along Scotts road few blocks away from Orchard road, around 3 shop ang nan dun.....

Funan IT mall - meron din dalawang Hobby shot dun.......

Suntec Mall, sa may itaas nang Carrefour.....

Plaza Singapura, may isang shop dun.....

Junction 8 Bishan MRT meron dalawa hobby shop dito.....

Takashimaya sa may childrens floor......

If free ako sa Friday, pwede ko samahan yun friend mo to look for it.....