Why Are Fat People Sensitive?

Take time making yourself slim and healthy ... its a life changing experience

It isn't all about the hormones or being teased. It's the paranoia that people treat you like a freak.

Fat people respond differently to the abuse/ridicule that they tend to attract. As for me what I've done is study martial arts. Yes I'm fat but I can still move and I can still cause damage. I can care less what society or nature dictates I'm going to live life in whatever fashion I want to.

I don't think they're over sensitive, or sensitive for this matter. It's just that, there is a stereotype for gauging beauty applied in our society. And since they do not fit, majority look at it as if they may be offended by the littlest of issues. In fact, they're not. Most of them are even happy the way they are.

• 4 weeks later...

It will only be a matter of time that To Ridicule Fat People will be Accepted

Yosi Kadiri - this is a shame campaign to smoking and smokers. There are now specific laws to counter/limit smoking

Wait for TABA KADIRI soon

I don't think they're over sensitive, or sensitive for this matter. It's just that, there is a stereotype for gauging beauty applied in our society. And since they do not fit, majority look at it as if they may be offended by the littlest of issues. In fact, they're not. Most of them are even happy the way they are.

ako, depende din sa mood... at depende kung sino yung nang-aasar... at depende rin sa pagkakasabi...

sometimes, i get sensitive about it because i'm made to feel like i'm a 2nd class person at aping-api daw ako laugh.gif... other times, i just feel sad for myself without anyone else's provocation, especially when it's one of those days when i feel like i don't look good in anything or that no one will ever see me as pretty... and other times still, i just think these people who have negative stuff to say to me have their own insecurities and they're just finding someone else to blame or to project those insecurities on...

the thing is... while you think that no one has the right to make you feel bad about your weight, your looks, your socio-economic status, your sexuality, your religion, your race, your beliefs or whatnot, no one actually can without your consent.

p.s. i go to the gym now and have lost 15 lbs since i started a few months ago. :)

Edited by maniaclara
  • Like (+1) 1

iam big, but iam tall, low esteem, sa iba lang yun, cguro hindi lang nila nakikita an kanilang potential and real strength ng character nila,

people can say things about my size any time and i don't care, they can yack all they want but just say it behind my back, and don't let me hear you... cause all of the people that have said something and i didn't like it, normally end up in a floor or cant talk anymore, hahaha, no kidding broken bones are nice to hear, hahahaha

but if he goes to far, a i think a 200grain lead is the cure :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

why not tall, fit and healthy ?

The foremost potential thing of being fat is Hypertension, heart disease, diabetes etc.. etc..

Why not break the fat instead of bones. One fat body becomes an easy target under the cross-hairs of a rifle scope and sights of pistols. And when the lead disintegrates in a fat boy's body, Dr. Surgeon will have a hard time getting it off as he has to go through a ton of fat.

iam big, but iam tall, low esteem, sa iba lang yun, cguro hindi lang nila nakikita an kanilang potential and real strength ng character nila,

people can say things about my size any time and i don't care, they can yack all they want but just say it behind my back, and don't let me hear you... cause all of the people that have said something and i didn't like it, normally end up in a floor or cant talk anymore, hahaha, no kidding broken bones are nice to hear, hahahaha

but if he goes to far, a i think a 200grain lead is the cure :lol:

Edited by lomex32

I have yet to know a person who wanted to be fat

except a sumo wrestler (actually he needs to be heavy)

or perhaps someone who has to play the star wars villain

To summarize, nobody wants a bad hair nor to be a tub of lard

... and the good news is that there is something can be done to curb it

..... lastly, we all want to be admired don't we ....

** consequences if fat people don't take themselves seriously will likely end in St. Luke or St. Peter

for a bad hair .. uh come on

Sometimes its all in your head because people are so busy doing what they want to do and they won't bother if your fly is open or you had a bad hairday,. stop taking yourself too seriously and if you like being fat, then so be it.

Edited by lomex32

why not tall, fit and healthy ?

The foremost potential thing of being fat is Hypertension, heart disease, diabetes etc.. etc..

Why not break the fat instead of bones. One fat body becomes an easy target under the cross-hairs of a rifle scope and sights of pistols. And when the lead disintegrates in a fat boy's body, Dr. Surgeon will have a hard time getting it off as he has to go through a ton of fat.

can i ask if you are a doctor or a shooting instructor or a military guy or a firearm buff ??? if so i think i have to follow your advice, cause you are in that field....

but if i may add,,,

a hit by a handgun ammo usually a 9mm or 45cal (typical phil firearm scenario), a pass thru is always present cause the normal handgun fight is just 2 to 20 yards, so no slug will be recover if hit even in the vital mass,

specially when hit on pure flesh area which consist of a meat and fat, the only time the slug will not have a pass thru is when a bone is hit and the slug is deflected towards the inner part of the mass,

with regards to rifle and crosshair,,,,most of the time, no normal or regular hi-power rifle firearm holder with ptc or m.o. will use it in a personal fight, cause 1st using it will make you an automatic "pusakal na mamamatay" , in the news only iveler and ampatuan have use an m4 rifle and both are having a bad time in defending their actions,, cause a long weapon is used, and almost all remaining news are handguns and knife related

and you won't basically get away with reason off "just defending my self"using a rifle cause a main sniper or battle rifle is use mainly for offensive purposes, so its not a possibility for a basic fight scenario in the streets , with regards again with the doctor recovering the slug? a sure pass thru of the slug is natural for 2700fps to 3300fps boat tail ammo and with this i think the doctor will not a hard time whether the victim is thin, lean or fat,

fit and healthy, iam working on it and i think its working slowly, so its ok:lol:

ps- i know the problem relating to fats and thanks for the tips

tnx :lol:

Edited by airgunmarrio

if we talk about sensitivity, i believe it's only the women who reacts badly when told they've gained weight, or fat, etc. almost all men will just shrug the comment off.

yet in samoa (group of isles in pacific), 70% of women are obese! maybe in some cultures, fat is in

tayo naman kasing pinoy, gaya-gaya sa u.s., when the americans considered it fashionable to be fat, sumunod tayo -- we ate foods with lots of fats. when they went to slim-dieting, kain naman tayo ng mga dahon, damo, etc. na dati tinatapon natin sa pagluto. hehehe.

my weight has yo-yoed so many times it's now difficult to categorize me. i'd been in and out of gyms, dieting, spas, etc. at ito lang ang masasabi ko: it's expensive to go fat, it's expensive to go thin. hahaha

Edited by remoteworld

Lets stick to the topic mr airgun, ... that is why fat people remain fat because they delude others by saying it is/they are alright/better to be fat ...

I am not against fat people ..... I have obese friends whom spirits I admire ... they want to get rid of their fat porky lard-laden bodies ..... they believe they can and they will/did

Now be an advocate of fitness ....

If there are less fat people around, things/expenses will be at a minimum

A company's HMO plan will reduce its premiums if people get sick lesser

A cop on duty will be able to chase a fleeing criminal if he runs faster

so on and so forth

It does not take a genius or an expert in any field to figure which is which

fat or lean, healthy or unfit, light or heavy

ps- i know the problem relating to fats and thanks for the tips

tnx :lol:

Edited by lomex32
  • 1 year later...

Im on the heavy side not necessarily obese. i didnt choose to be fat.. i could loose weight if i wanted to easily and fast.. ive tried it several times before. problem is with the time consuming business family time gym and exercise would see fit in my schedule. but me being sensitive coz of being fat? never happened nor will it happen. guess its all about the persons character.