immortal technique

joell ortiz

talib kweli

saigon

ill bill

army of the pharaos

JEDI MIND TRICKS

NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

ask ko lang san ba cd store me available na albums ni NOTORIOUS B.I.G.?

wala na kc ako makita...thanks

Try Fully Booked at Serendra...they've got CDs on the 4/f!!!

Do Pinoys REALLY love hip hop?

Or is it just of the Flo Rida/Nelly/Akon variety that really gets into one's nerves when played ad nauseam....no offense, ha...peace out!!!

Sa totoo lang, I do love hip hop...just can't stand some of these "ringtone rappers"

i prefer old school hip hop.................

90's hiphop is the best.. tupac, b.i.g., nas and jay-z fighting for the KING OF NY.. ngayon kc ilan na lang ung pedeng icompare sa era nila... jedi mind, immortal technique, r.a. the rugged man and joell ortiz.. thou sabi ni notorious b.i.g. akala nya sya ung illest pagdating sa rap after nya mapakinggan si r.a. the rugged man..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
MOS DEF and BUS DRIVER

Have you listened to the former's new release The Ecstatic?

Btw, he's also quite a good actor too (bakit kay daming-dami mga rapper nangngarap maging artista - LL Cool J, Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith, Common, Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg to name a few). He appeared in movies like Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy and 16 Blocks

• 3 weeks later...
A tribe called quest, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Common Sense, Mos Def, Wu-tang, Lauryn Hill, Nas, Kanye, Jay-z... Too many good rappers to mention! haha!

speaking of Lupe, his breakthrough single "Kick, Push" samples our very own Celeste Legaspi's Bolero Medley

*please let me know if I have had posted that fact already*

speaking of Lupe, his breakthrough single "Kick, Push" samples our very own Celeste Legaspi's Bolero Medley

*please let me know if I have had posted that fact already*

oh really? that's nice! I have to check that fact out! Lupe Fiasco really is a creative dude!

I'm not really super updated on underground and mainstream hiphop anymore cuz of college. I mean the new acts in Rap like drake and others etc. haha!