Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

Hey peeps...I've now added another channel to the shoutcast list, the new channel has a more International DJ Flavour and mix of House thrown in...This will be playing 24/7 so if any of the other channels are not working..GLOBAL DJ should be...

It's getting a little busier at the moment so I'm considering moving it to another server, we'll see how we go.

Looking for anyone that wants to give me a hand adding content to the site so if you're keen let me know...

Laters!!

has anyone listened to the new Wu-Tang Clan CD "8 Diagrams"?

What do you think...IMHO, it's a tuneful return to form for Shaolin's Supreme Supergroup.

Even with ODB out of the line-up, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, RZA and co. still deliver the tight beats locked by obscure soul/vintage rock samples

will check that out..is Raekwon still there??

What do you think...IMHO, it's a tuneful return to form for Shaolin's Supreme Supergroup.

Even with ODB out of the line-up, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, RZA and co. still deliver the tight beats locked by obscure soul/vintage rock samples

ima check that out too :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

holla holla fellas... it's been awhile... how y'all doin?

we can talk about that as time goes by. i just think its nice if we hiphop heads can get together.

should be while we sip some bacardi like it's Yo! birthday

though not all will give a f**k that it's Yo! birthday

f**k it we can drink hard and saddle up bang that party

mix it up, let it fly and hook some shawty :boo:

and am rhymin... well... blame 50 for tis :lol:

but it should be nice to hang out in Absith some time... if not for the high-end booze... though the view is worth it it seems :cool:

You don't have to be a top line DJ man, it's just for fun...bedroom bangers you know... I can't mix for sh*t but if you have a good taste in music and can pick out a good playlist then you're in. We can take requests and sh*t like that from MTC members or whoever.

I can't dedicate myself to this full time so I need someone to help me out..

What do you guys think?

I had loudchild do quick set for me earlier and it was really good, would love to hear from others as well.

hmm... interestin... only problem is time management on mah part... probably night shift, if ever, is mah time slot just before work :evil: and it should be a mix of many generations from Run DMC to Ice Cube to Ice T to Dre to BIG to 2Pac to Snoop to Jayz to Eminem to 50 Cent, Kanye West and a lotta more...

will holla @ Yo! dawg if and when the time comes... might have to listen mo of Yo! guys stations there to guide me for such a thang it seems.... thanx for the offer dawg :cool:

im mixing live right now please go to http://sc.imixedit.net and choose loudchild radio

My bad for the long delay in replyin tis... but just checked out the link... and yup... it's off the hook :cool: am not sure if am capable of gatherin' funky, kikc a** mixes as tis one... kudos dawg... too bad cant use is the workplace due to "surf control" complications and no media players to speak of... keep the mixes up dawg :cool:

njoy df weekend fellas :cool:

The album is FAt.. but i rarely play it.

Nothing towards you mate but I find that song VERY annoyoing. :thumbsdownsmiley:

yeah, shake ya money maker is an excelent song or Mr. Me too

well... soulja boy, for me, is quite annoyin :lol: but it's just me dawg... to each their own perhaps...

Flo is quite good... less annoyin than soulja boy :lol: hehehe

hmmm... songs wit bass bumpin... always go for the classics... Dre beats are mostly bass inspired... some Tupac, too... heck even Eminem's "Shake That" has some bass backgrounds in it :cool:

happy huntin dude :cool: holla holla :)

Bass? what kind of dancing your into?

If Krumpin checkout J-Squad

But if its Clubsongs you want

Heres my current tracklist

Baby Bash Sean Kingston - What is it

Chris Brown - Throwd

Omarion Bow Wow - Hood star

Akon - Mama Africa Remix

Smitty T Pain - Died in your arms

Freeway 50 Cent - Take it to the top

The Dream - Livin a Lie

The Dream - She needs my love

Toei Cruz - Like a Star

Janet Jackson - Feedback

Checkout mixtapekings.com best site for new tracks :)

BTW what you guys think of Snoops singing the sexual seduction song man snoop went way mainstream on this one

i mean what happened to snoop? But think he'll be releasin a new album that is back to the real Snoopy heard a track from father hood