Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

• 2 weeks later...

holla fellas :cool: whaddup?

it's been awhile... how y'all doin aight... am good... busy @ work but am aight :cool:

nweis... sharin two updates for y'all... one u might have known of... if you're into the NBA playoffs... yeah.... Soulja Boy reacts to LeBron...check it out.... link and tidbits below :cool:

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/plaindealer/....xml&coll=2

DeAndre Way is not much of a basketball fan, and he surprisingly has never seen LeBron James play. So when Way saw that James mentioned his stage name, "Soulja Boy," in a recent article, Way was caught way off guard.

"Someone from Interscope Records called me and sent me the quote," Way said. "I looked and didn't really think much about it. LeBron said something like he was Jay-Z and DeShawn [stevenson] is Soulja Boy. I took that as [disrespectful]."

Following the Cavaliers practice on Friday in preparation of today's Game 1 of the first round of the playoffs against the Washington Wizards, James said he was not trying to be disrespectful to Way.

Here's another... tis time a Slim Shady update from a seemingly accurate website... check it out... link and tidbits below...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1027990.ece

Never thought I’d see the day when EMINEM shared a stage with NELSON MANDELA.

But I’m flabbergasted to reveal the foul-mouthed rapper has been confirmed to play at the former South African president’s 90th birthday bash this summer. Last month I told how the gig organiser, QUEEN rocker BRIAN MAY, was trying to tempt the controversial star out of retirement for the June 27 gig in London’s Hyde Park.

And not-so-Slim Shady has now agreed to dust down his mic. An insider revealed: “We’re amazed to have Eminem on board.

“We wanted some of the greatest artists from recent times and Eminem was on the list.

“Brian contacted Eminem’s management on the off-chance and never expected him to go for it.

“It’s going to be explosive stuff and it’s certainly a big stage to make his comeback.”

that's it fellas.. njoy ur weekend :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...