Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

I see. Well there's also crunk. :P

What gym class heroes song do you like best?

mine would have to be new friend request.

Yeah, crunk hip hop... My brother's a big fan of that genre. Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz.

I like that one too. It's hilarious but I prefer Scandalous Scholastics... It sounds a little pop-like but I love it.

I love East Coast and Dirrty South hip-hop!!!!

Any fave South act - Luda (great delivery), OutKast/Dungeon Family, David Banner, even Bubba Sparxx???

I like them all... Most of the songs that I have are from Dem Franchise Boyz, Ludacris, Bun B (his songs are great if you want something with booty bumpin bass ;) ), Juvenile and more...

And of course, can't forget about OutKast. They've always been my favorite!

from the nineties:

Methodman-Tical

ol'Dirty Bastard-return to the 36 chambers

raekwon-only built 4 cuban linx

gza-liquid swords

Wu-Tang Clan-Enter the Wu Tang(36 chambers)

A Tribe Called Quest-Beats, Rhymes, and Life

Nas-it was written

Fugees-the score

cypress hill-black sunday,temple of boom

KRS One-KRS One

Xzibit-at the speed of life

Notorious BIG-ready to die

Junior Mafia-Conspiracy

2pac-makavelli,me against the world,r u still down,all eyez on me

The firm

and many more that i had till some punk ass jacked my ride back in 99....

recent albums i'm listenin to now are:

kanye west-graduation

lupe fiasco-the cool,food and liquor

fort minor-the rising tied

de la soul-impossible mission T.V. series pt.1

besides Dipset .. east coast rap is pretty much dead .. jayz's focused on his other business, fiddy sucks, fat joe is recycling his rhymes ... the south is whats big right now ... its gonna be the year of the weezy and his daddy birdman

... we poppin champagne like we won a championship game

besides Dipset .. east coast rap is pretty much dead .. jayz's focused on his other business, fiddy sucks, fat joe is recycling his rhymes ... the south is whats big right now ... its gonna be the year of the weezy and his daddy birdman

... we poppin champagne like we won a championship game

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r8vD4ifyhA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r8vD4ifyhA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I beg to disagree....just try downloading some tracks from Pete Rock's new CD "NY's Finest"...he's got Jim Jones among others spitting rhymes on beats that are just as sick as evaah

besides snoop's sexual eruptions ....i havent heard anything come out from the west in a while the last i heard is some hyphy stuff from the bay area crew .. i dunno bout the game but hes been quiet for a while .. which is sad considering he has access to dr dre one of the better producers out there

besides snoop's sexual eruptions ....i havent heard anything come out from the west in a while the last i heard is some hyphy stuff from the bay area crew .. i dunno bout the game but hes been quiet for a while .. which is sad considering he has access to dr dre one of the better producers out there

Di ba ikukulong daw siya....I hear that me kaso daw.

sometimes i just take out Illmatic and listen to old nas rhymes ..... dude had so much promise too bad he had to resort to feuding to continue his career

or malas si Kelis sa career nya?? hehhhe

he was good before and HE WAS KING OF NEW YORK back then..

i remember his mtv na ginawa nya yung sa goodfellas na nasa desert sila nagkita kasi nga hinahabol sila ng mga pulis..ASTIGGG!!

:)

on hiatus si The Game db?