Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

holla holla homeys :cool: glad to be back herre after a long while...

As mah avatar n sig says... Slim Shady all the way :)

but also the dig the playa's before him... Tupac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Jay-Z....

As for the Q in one of the posts... Akon's aight.. though he's more R & B than the thug-ass hip hop thug :lol: hehehe...

Though he's blessed Shady agreed to have collab wit him... and Snoop gave him a sure-fire club hit there... and hot MTV too... hehe

Now am diggin... Shady's "You Don't Know" wit 50 Cent, Chasis & Lloyd Banks.... missed those hard core rhymes lately... it's mostly abotu the booty, the game... howell... times change... but Hip hop won't just go away for sure... heck... clubs still play Dre's "The Next Episode" and 18, 20-year old ladies still grind to that beat... don't be surprised our future kids will still grind to that beat in years to come :lol: hehehe...

chill out y'all... njoy d weekend aight :)

holla holla homeys :cool: glad to be back herre after a long while...

As mah avatar n sig says... Slim Shady all the way :)

but also the dig the playa's before him... Tupac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Jay-Z....

As for the Q in one of the posts... Akon's aight.. though he's more R & B than the thug-ass hip hop thug :lol: hehehe...

Though he's blessed Shady agreed to have collab wit him... and Snoop gave him a sure-fire club hit there... and hot MTV too... hehe

Now am diggin... Shady's "You Don't Know" wit 50 Cent, Chasis & Lloyd Banks.... missed those hard core rhymes lately... it's mostly abotu the booty, the game... howell... times change... but Hip hop won't just go away for sure... heck... clubs still play Dre's "The Next Episode" and 18, 20-year old ladies still grind to that beat... don't be surprised our future kids will still grind to that beat in years to come :lol: hehehe...

chill out y'all... njoy d weekend aight :)

yeah yeah yeah! you don't know is bangin in my mp3 vato. its a very good colab.

boboli isnt that near timezone,toby's and wade at glorieta?

enuff with that back in the day bs..... back in the day they did do it out of love .. but im sure a lot of the og rappers wish they get paid as much as the new cats nowadays.....

biggie n pac is dead but theyre not forgotten... hell just last week i was listening to all biggie songs .... baybeh baybeh.. but u cant deny the new cats nowadays even though theyre financially motivated are elevating the game... its all about the benjamins baby .. even rev run says so....... peace ........... SNITCHES

well if u want some lyrical masterpiece.. listen to some of these artist.

9th wonder, arsonist, blackalicious, common, danger doom, Das eFx, de la soul, digable planets, dilated peoples, dj shadow, Guru, Hieroglyphics, jurassic 5, madvillain, MF Doom, Murs, Mr. Lif, Nas, B.I.G. , the pharcyde, Quasimoto, soul position hehehe, talib kweli, ugly duckling and zion I.

u forgot the dead prez

if u want some cool shirts and ("i thnk") hoodie jackets. try these stores

ANALOG SOUL

2nd level lifestyle section

power plant mall

TONIC

g/f astoria plaza

escriva drive

ortigas center

and for the shoes,just try to vist our nike stores and shoe salon frequently bec whole salers get those cools one ryt away as soon as it comes out.so Fcuk em! hehe.

if u want some cool shirts and ("i thnk") hoodie jackets. try these stores

ANALOG SOUL

2nd level lifestyle section

power plant mall

TONIC

g/f astoria plaza

escriva drive

ortigas center

and for the shoes,just try to vist our nike stores and shoe salon frequently bec whole salers get those cools one ryt away as soon as it comes out.so Fcuk em! hehe.

bro hows the damage?? im not loaded like u guys hir..

Take some BIG and some Pac, and you mix 'em up in a pot

Sprinkle a little Big L on top, what the f#&k do you got?

You got the realest and illest killas tied up in a knot

The juggernauts of this rap s@%t, like it or not.

I just remembered Shady spitting this in a song. f#&king true. i just thought id share it.

Take some BIG and some Pac, and you mix 'em up in a pot

Sprinkle a little Big L on top, what the f#&k do you got?

You got the realest and illest killas tied up in a knot

The juggernauts of this rap s@%t, like it or not.

I just remembered Shady spitting this in a song. f#&king true. i just thought id share it.

That's "Patiently waiting" by 50 Cent/Eminem

Yo wassup it's yo boi redshirt here.

I was downloadin some tunes and i came across this Akon ft. Bone thugs song called I tried. Its the shiznit cuz. try to listen to it :cool:

hahaha i just posted that song a while back.. its ayt.. still missing bizzy though.. but they still tight..

eminem used to be tight.. but his new song sucks ass. i hope he comes up with sum new s@%t..

yah i heard that biggie smalls when he was a lil ugly kid. his flow was the bomb.. too bad his mom destroyed his street cred for me though... his mom sucks.. really.. thinkin bout it juz makes me laugh..

anyone here likes afrika bambaataa?

^^^I do...

ZULU nation!haha!

i love listening to old school stuffs (late 80s to mid90s)...

a tribe called quest

de la soul

MF doom

quasimoto

gangstarr

J Dilla

DJ Shadow

jurassic 5

blackalicious

KMD

pete rock

biggie

Nas

seems like majority in this board loves the mainstream :thumbsdownsmiley:

hip hop today is dead

nelly, 50 cent, akon, lil jon, -_- and all those cats from the south are disgrace to hip hop -_-

^^^I do...

ZULU nation!haha!

i love listening to old school stuffs (late 80s to mid90s)...

a tribe called quest

de la soul

MF doom

quasimoto

gangstarr

J Dilla

DJ Shadow

jurassic 5

blackalicious

KMD

pete rock

biggie

Nas

seems like majority in this board loves the mainstream :thumbsdownsmiley:

hip hop today is dead

nelly, 50 cent, akon, lil jon, -_- and all those cats from the south are disgrace to hip hop -_-

dude nice list...

but u gotta back read 2 pages. yall see we luv old school here.. but sum also like the likes of lil jon, 50.. and all those punks in the south.. club hop..