Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was still in college, there was a guy who courted me. he was nice and everything, but when i told him that we can only be friends, he started to get nasty.. sometimes visiting me in my class, holding a swiss knife, looking weird.. or telling me "what if something happens to me..." etc etc and at times implying that he'd rather die, commit suicide if he can't have me...

i just continued to ignore him..

after several years i saw him in a job fair.. he was the first one to recognize me... and i'm thinking "you're stilll alive??" :rolleyes: :unsure: :upside:

my lesson: don't believe everything they say

when i was still in college, there was a guy who courted me. he was nice and everything, but when i told him that we can only be friends, he started to get nasty.. sometimes visiting me in my class, holding a swiss knife, looking weird.. or telling me "what if something happens to me..." etc etc and at times implying that he'd rather die, commit suicide if he can't have me...

i just continued to ignore him..

after several years i saw him in a job fair.. he was the first one to recognize me... and i'm thinking "you're stilll alive??" :rolleyes: :unsure: :upside:

my lesson: don't believe everything they say

yeah people like that are just full of bullshit.. you were really lucky to have gotten rid of him.. some well are not so lucky with such people. damn suicidal freaks mangdadamay pa ng ibang tao... hahaha

They fear being alone...

They are scared of enduring the pain of loss...

They don't think that there is no other woman/ man who will accept them like the partner they are emotionally blackmailing as of the moment...

They are selfish people who only look out for their own satisfaction...

Overall they are pitiful beings... <_<

I can say this because I was once like this :wacko:

Yep! I was very thankful for my friend who got tired of me doing this and knocked my head with a two by four...

Dang! It worked!!! The only drawback is the pain after waking up... :blink: Thanks bro! I really needed that!

It took me a while to build up my self coz they really think I was a basketcase.... :wacko: come to think of it, I was close to one :rolleyes:

I used to make excuses like I'm a lonely guy... nobody would accept me... yada.. yada... but at the end of it all, you are just being plainly selfish... not to mention a moron to say the least... I learned my lesson (yup! I can always feel that bump that my friend gave me :upside: ) And for those who are trying this unacceptable thing to your partner or would be ex, please... don't be selfish... :) I promised to myself that I would help other people in this predicament... Remember just give me a call & I'll bring that two by four that saved my life... who knows... it might save another nutcase... ;) Good eve!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i don't know if there is a thread like this already...

i was just wondering... what would you do if the relationship is really not working out for you, and your SO freaks out when you tell him/her and tells you that he/she will take his life?

sa awa naman ng Diyos e di pa nangyayari saken to, pero what if diba?

kayo? nu gagawin nyo? tpos bigla kang mumultuhin no? :blink:

Geezzz.....

Those people are sick...

If ayaw or aalis ang taong mahal mo, it's not yet the end of the world... MOVE ON!

I'm definitely not the suicidal type..and hopefully won't be able to bump onto someone that is.

got a friend who broke up with this girl (let's call her X)..after that, the X's sister had been texting him that X killed herself because of the break up. After a few months, my friend saw X! alive and kicking! Apparently it was X who was texting him all along. Since then, my friend christened X as..psycho :ninja:

• 4 months later...

someone slashed his wrist in front of me. scared the hell out of me. good thing he said has has not intended to k*ll himself. he claimed he just want to feel the physical pain of the hurt i caused him emotionally. bad thing, were still together

someone slashed his wrist in front of me. scared the hell out of me. good thing he said has has not intended to k*ll himself. he claimed he just want to feel the physical pain of the hurt i caused him emotionally. bad thing, were still together

Well i'd be surprise if he didn't for a girl like you...