• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Build A Model Body!

Yes, I skip breakfast.  Its not my choice.. I just had to so I could get to office on time.

Thanks for the info, maybe I'll have even a light breakfast.

Btw, do I have to reduce amout of rice I eat every meal?

Or do I have to hit the gym more often?

Thanks again.

aS LONG AS YOU ARE EATING BREAKFAST YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. No need to eat less rice or hit the gym more. Do you workout? what's your routine like?

Yup, no longer confused. After I logged out yesterday, i thought about it and yeah, i've seen you and eclipseguy and just seeing you guys are a living testimony that what you say are true... and to myself and the clients that you've worked with... im just kind of winded up at what Jourdan told at that instant...

Btw, I sent u PM about other things... jst read it, bro.

Why should you be confused? You have talked to me personally and Eclipsguy... you've seen the before and after pictures of our clients... Most people are still thinking that HIIT is advanced when as I mentioned earlier, you culd scale it down to a level suitabe for even out of shape newbies

... back to topic though, It would have been really nice if we can have someone who went the cardio way and another who went the HIIT way and see which one gets to have a model body first... now that would be interesting...

wouldn't that be inaccurate? kasi di ba iba-iba ang reaction depende sa genes mo rin? :)

anyway, what i like about my 1-hour cardio is that whenever we play basketball (occasionally na lang), i still have the energy to run up and down the court even after the 4th game of 1-24 pts. hehehe! most of the guys i play with cannot keep up with me anymore. :)

but... last monday, i started doing HIIT. let's see what kind of effect it will have on me. :)

I work out every saturday. Technically, I dont know what are my exercises, but its more for arms and chest (i think). Ill ask my trainor what are those exercises.

i think that poses a problem, too. i think working out only once a week is not enough. let's see what our resident gym gurus have to say :)

@olympus and adrean48 -thanks for the advices.  really appreciate it.  2 hrs ako sa gym kasi mas matagal pa rest ko in between exercises eh hehehe  :D

everyone who shared their ideas... thanks din!

If you rest long between sets of squats and deadlifts I'll understand, but if its between curls and pulldowns, that is questionable

people, i need your advise.. im trying to lose fat right now... im satisfied with my current muscle mass since i dont want to be mister ronnie coleman anyway.

my program consists of mwf weights (total body/whole body workouts focusing on major muscles... not a fan of isolated minor muscle workouts kasi... gusto ko pagbuhat ako ung pumping hearbeat parang cardio), followed by 30 minutes cardio. tapos sa tue/thu/sat i do 30 min cardio with abs routine. sundays are either a rest day or flag football day (in which i play as a wide receiver or a halfback depending on the mood of our quarterback).

ok na ba yung program ko na ganun? sa diet naman, im planning yung ginagawa ko now, ang main source of carbs ko lang is less than 1/2 cup of rice for the whole day tapos lean meat and egg whites. ok na kaya yun? if not penge naman suggestions... pls pls pls :) thanks much...

how long should i rest between sets for squats and deadlifts, and for curls and pulldowns?

thanks.

I rest about 7 minutes in between heavy squat and deadlift sets. I may even go up to 10 minutes. I don't do curls since I find it pointless to do curls if you can't even do 10 pullups. You'll get more arm growth from pullups and rows as compared to pulldowns and curls

I've recently revised my cardio routine, I alternately do HIIT on treadmill and bumpee ala tabata... in that way maybe, I could rest my legs... I still can't run on treadmill on high speeds. Would it be good if I do it this way (alternate HIIT and Tabata?)

That's what I do with some of my clients. Those who are in decent shape and can already do Tabatas without having a major breakdown in form