Build A Model Body!

I can naver manage anything more than 15 min

yeah, its a tough cardio program but its fast and you don't get bored. That's my big problem because cardio is so boring to me. I did HIIT when I was getting ready for a boracay trip about 2 years ago and it got me really lean. By the time I was leaving for boracay I was a mere 6.6% bf.

Bigandtasteh, if you do it right and your diet is on track, you should get great results!

yeah, its a tough cardio program but its fast and you don't get bored. That's my big problem because cardio is so boring to me. I did HIIT when I was getting ready for a boracay trip about 2 years ago and it got me really lean. By the time I was leaving for boracay I was a mere 6.6% bf.

Bigandtasteh, if you do it right and your diet is on track, you should get great results!

thanks for the info's :thumbsupsmiley: after a month ill post a progress report :mtc:

HiiT on elliptical/bike and maybe some boxing for fun and relief from stress. Thanks for the info. :mtc: :D

you can also try barbel complexes, where you do 5-6 exercises one after the other and without putting the barbel down, jst something to get you sweating and gets you breathing REALLY heavy :D try searching from fitness sites for complex samples

you can also try barbel complexes, where you do 5-6 exercises one after the other and without putting the barbel down, jst something to get you sweating and gets you breathing REALLY heavy :D try searching from fitness sites for complex samples

That can also be done and is usally what athletes do in-season...

But again, some GVT and EDT runs parallel with doing complexes

That can also be done and is usally what athletes do in-season...

But again, some GVT and EDT runs parallel with doing complexes

i tried HiiT earlier, i did the bike 30 sec of fast pedaling then 30 sec rest for about 5 sets and i was out....less than 10 minutes and i almost puke after...it was crazy fun though :boo: :thumbsupsmiley:

ako naman i tried the four henchmen i saw in eclipse gym's online forum... it was... gggrreeeeaaaaaaattttt!!!! yun lang masasabi ko :D

yeah it is, huh? it is f**n awesome! :D

Were you able to finish it?

i can! :D but i still need more than 90 seconds rest time in between intervals. :D i rest about 2 mins.. but hey, im workin' on it. :)

Edited by Pepeng Manas
hey guys! i don't mean to sound ignorant, but what's HIIT? i've reached my mass gain goal and i'm looking to cut up! and running and cycling get really boring.

HIIT is an acronym for High Intensity Interval Training. HIIT is an exercise strategy that is intended to improve performance with short training sessions, raise BMR for long periods of time to maximize fat loss.

A HIIT session involves a warmup period, several short, maximum-intensity efforts separated by moderate recovery intervals, and a cooldown period. The period of alternating effort and recovery intervals typically lasts a total of 15 minutes. You shouldn't do more than 20 min. max

anu pwede gawin besides military press sa 5x5 wednesday?

i did military press pero sumasakit ung shoulder area, seems like something is being impinge... :grr:

i did the dumbell version instead....thanks for the infos :mtc:

when i train my shoulder i do it one shoulder at a time with dumbell. Too much weight (suck as lifting with 2 hands) might injure your back on this position..

when i train my shoulder i do it one shoulder at a time with dumbell. Too much weight (suck as lifting with 2 hands) might injure your back on this position..

That's one approach.. another would be to use the push press push jerk/split jerk to prevent arching of the back

hey thanks for mentioning HIIT. only heard about it now, will give it a go.

any tips on resistance settings on the bike and incline settings on the treadmill when doing HIIT? (i.e.,is it ideal to keep them at flat /zero, or could we jack them up?)

You can adjust the settings to your needs

Anyone read chad waterbury's latest article on t-nation -Essential Waterbury: Program Design?

He wrote:

"• Choose dumbbell movements over barbell movements, but don't neglect either."

Are there any differences between using DB and BB? If so, when should I use DB or BB?

thanks!

P.S. Sino nakapanuod ng commercial ng Alaxan FR? yung ni-challenge ni Taulava ng tatluhan sa basketball?

Tsaka may bago pa sila, yung semi-kalbo na guy na nagbabasketball din.. ganun gusto ko na katawan ko.

Edited by devlin_acura